• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackout vs Grindor.

I think I’ll give Blackout the W here, mainly because of his blaster than gives him a major range advantage against Grindor.

I also just noticed that this is literally the only thread these two have ever been used in. XD

Alrighty so, Grindor is bigger, but that is probably worse since he is an easier target

Comparing their weapons, they have the same rotor blade, but Blackout's gun is better than Grindor's peashooter

There is not alot to analyze, but Blackout via the better gun

Blackout also has Scorponok for a Distraction too. That really needs to get added to his Standard Equipment....

Oh yeah, goo' ol Scorponok that I forget about. I don't think Blackout would have any problems in taking out Scorponok, but another point for Blacout

Blackout fra. He has better weapons and scorponok is a good back up for him. They seem to be the same AP wise

Scorponok is a bit inconsistent. In the 2007 movie, he gets damaged by much weaker weapons then what were used against bigger bots and he looks to be 9-B, but then he manages to drill through bugger bots like Jetfire

Scorponok is a bit inconsistent. In the 2007 movie, he gets damaged by much weaker weapons then what were used against bigger bots and he looks to be 9-B, but then he manages to drill through bugger bots like Jetfire
I know, which is why I suggested he should get two different keys. A 2007 key and a RoTF Key.

Blackout should take this, as his energy wave cannon is considerably more impressive than Grindor's weapons at range. If Blackout gets Scorponok, that would be an additional edge against Grindor. Grindor's larger size might give him an advantage at close range, but getting through energy wave blasts long enough to actually reach close range would be an uphill battle for him.

That's 5 for blackout, 2 more and we can get this to grace. My boi gonna get his first win

Depends. The time the message is posted is in Military time on here for some reason and it's not synched up to my Clock, so I'm not sure.

Back