• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Considering we started using the guides again for some reason, should we still use re-entry, using weight from the guides?

I requested all the calls btw

We didn't stop using the guides, it's just that the weight is inconsistent.

The weights vary from source to source, that's what makes it inconsistent. If we use weight specifically from the guides, and use the mach 45 statement instead of 11000m/s, we get 8-A for Optimus and the Fallen.

The other's haven't really put input on that, I preferably would want to wait for the feats be calced first

We all still agree that C-A-B is near the top of the Scaling Chain though right? It's kinda hard not to be when you can fight someone literally powered by the Allspark itself. Also I just realized that in the DS Games, Optimus crashes on Earth and immediately is shown in his 2007 Form and not a Protoform. So use that as you will.

He's definitely around the level of TLK megs as I said earlier. If I remember right, in the alternate Titan movie timeline. Optimus could also contend with an all spark amped Megatron. So I don't think all spark amped megs can fully one-shot Optimus, but is strong enough to knock him down for a while. Prime is even seen getting back up after getting ko'ed for a bit. Cab and TLK megs are arguably the strongest, non divine nor upgraded beings in the films. Scaling-wise anyway.

Rookie on the other hand, I don't think he's that above Optimus or Megatron, more or less comparable if not superior to both

Rookie on the other hand, I don't think he's that above Optimus or Megatron, more or less comparable if not superior to both
The way it plays out after the boss fight makes it seem kinda like "Hey guys, I beat him. You're welcome." Especially in the Decepticon one. He's just so nonchalant about the fact that he murdered Optimus ******* Prime. A Prime that was pretty confident in fighting The Fallen and Megatron at the same time if his dialogue is to be believed with how he worded it.

Do you think human characters in general deserve profiles? The first one that comes to mind is Cade yeager. Physically, he seems to be 9-C to 9-B, can react to the transformers and hold his own against some, and sime of his weaponry, particularly the weird sword gun thing, can harm or stagger transformers. But what about others?

Cade also has the Collapsible Sword that he wears like a Wrist Watch. Didn't he actually stop a Cybertronian from Executing Prime by catching it's Blade with that thing?

Dragon Storm? I don't remember that. What about that one Cybertronian that was a combination of like 7 or 8 different Cybertronians fusing together?

Thx.

Our current objectives as of now are to get the feats cakced and fix the scaling. And add some more movie profile.

I'll add the feats and update the chart later

Last edited:
If he's at least comparable I don't think he should get 3 keys, also the guide implies Optimus is holding back against megs during the 2007 movie.
AoE-TLK Optimus has a new body with new equipment, it should be a different key.
I'd say Optimus is equal to Lockdown physically. Prime was eventually winning until he killed Kelsey Grammer's character.
Optimus was most definitely not winning. Lockdown had the upper hand through the entire fight. Honestly, I’d say Bumblebee and Cade working together performed better against Lockdown than Optimus did.

AoE-TLK Optimus has a new body with new equipment, it should be a different key.

Optimus was most definitely not winning. Lockdown had the upper hand through the entire fight. Honestly, I’d say Bumblebee and Cade working together performed better against Lockdown than Optimus did.
It looked that lockdown had an advantage in skill rather than AP, prime knocked lockdown down before going to save cade, only to be incapacitated after.

Also a new body and new equipment doesn't imply he got stronger. He just looks different. He wasn't upgraded in any sorts.

Knocking someone down once doesn’t mean Prime is equal or superior to Lockdown in strength. It just means he’s not that much weaker. Lockdown consistently outmatched Prime even prior to him saving Cade. Hell, it looked like he broke Optimus’ arm at one point. Optimus knocking Lockdown into a wall were the only “major” hits he landed on him in the entire fight.

I doubt the idw version is 3-A tho
For what it's worth, Fallen said something similiar about the Big bang energies in the comic. He claimed that the AllSpark contained energies drawn from the Big Bang itself, also said he surpassed the Cube.

However, Fallen may have been a little insane/delusional at that point, I think. He also implied that AllSpark was evil.

For what it's worth, Fallen said something similiar about the Big bang energies in the comic. He claimed that the AllSpark contained energies drawn from the Big Bang itself, also said he surpassed the Cube.

However, Fallen may have been a little insane/delusional at that point, I think. He also implied that AllSpark was evil.
If I remember right, the big bang isn't actually 3-A. I think there was a calc for it that places it at 4-C to 4-B. But I dunno. Do you have a scan?

If I remember right, the big bang isn't actually 3-A. I think there was a calc for it that places it at 4-C to 4-B. But I dunno. Do you have a scan?
AllSpark statement:

Fallen says he evolved past the Primes and even the AllSpark.
Scan
His words may have some validity as he does kill the Primes effortlessly later down the issue using some alien tech he gathered, but eventually their combined power seals him away to a pocket dimension (He appeared to have been amped by the Star Harvester explosion before hand also).

Though I'm not sure if this literally means AllSpark and him are big bang level. Does he contain ALL the Big Bang energies? How would that be possible? The narration says energies from the Big Bang, but it doesn't say all the energies.

I'm unsure, the big bang statement comes from the guide, and the all spark has very inconsistent ratings or feats. Also, the big bang, IIRC, is too ambiguous of a feat to figure out

I'm unsure, the big bang statement comes from the guide, and the all spark has very inconsistent ratings or feats. Also, the big bang, IIRC, is too ambiguous of a feat to figure out
I think it's consistent in the IDW comics. The other statement of its power is that it dwarfs the copy that can possibly destroy much of the solar system, and that it can possibly bend the higher dimensions, and maybe it's timeless if Optimus's statement in the first movie was literal (the movie is canon to IDW).

In Titan, it's stated by Ratchet that even a sliver of it has unlimited power. Also, written by Simon Furman.

Though I'm not sure if that sliver statement is consistent with the movie, the slivers in ROTF was never used again to bring life back to Cybertron. They seem to have limited energy.

Though in IDW, it did need to be recharged with Star Harvesters.

In Foundation, it is revealed that mere sunlight is enough to recharge AllSpark. The moment a sun is teleported towards Cybertron, AllSpark gets recharged and can send a power surge through the entire planet of Cybertron, t happens instanteniously. So I don't think AllSpark contains just star level power just because it recharges with that, since even mere sunlight is enough.

Back