• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

The Titan movie one is definitely 3-A. Because it's directly stated to be able to change the universe.

The idw one is definitely more powerful than 5-B, but I doubt it's 4-B as the fake all spark didn't destroy the solar system when it exploded.

5-B could work, and I don't think using stars to charge the all spark would make it 4-C

The Titan movie one is definitely 3-A. Because it's directly stated to be able to change the universe.

The idw one is definitely more powerful than 5-B, but I doubt it's 4-B as the fake all spark didn't destroy the solar system when it exploded.

5-B could work, and I don't think using stars to charge the all spark would make it 4-C
How powerful the actual AllSpark exactly is in compadison to the copy is never said, just that the copy is a pale shadow of the original.

With the star recharging thing, I meant that star level is not necessarily AllSpark's limit just because it recharges with that, since mere sunlight is enough.

Not saying AllSpark is above star level, just saying that it doesn't have a hard limit.

I'm not saying the all spark has a limit either, it's just that it's only "At least 5-B" Via being stronger than the fake one

@Emirp sumitpo
I think the fake AllSpark was teleported to a different solar system since ROTF Seekers have teleportation abilities, and the one carrying it was a Seeker.
Actually, it seems so. I'm guessing At least 5-B to 4-B could work.
that it can possibly bend the higher dimensions
It's the machine that bends the higher d stuff, it definitely needs more context to it.

Actually, it seems so. I'm guessing At least 5-B to 4-B could work.

It's the machine that bends the higher d stuff, it definitely needs more context to it.
Yeah, but the machine used AllSpark's power. The dimension bending was used to teleport a star. AllSpark is what kept it close and prevent it from teleporting back.

The moment AllSpark was taken from its place, the star went back:
Image 1
Image 2

The Higher dimension still needs more context on it. It just mentions the higher dimensions and nothing else, it's a very vague statement

I think that Bumblebee's keys should get divided in 2007-AoE/TLK

When Bee faced Lockdown, the latter was able to deal with Bee fairly easily

And I feel like TLK Megatron is superior in Physical Strength cause he overpowered Optimus with just one hand

Lockdown didn’t ever land an actual hit on Bee though, apart from when he picked him up and threw him. Bee was consistently landing hits and knocking him around (way more than Optimus was).

Lockdown didn’t ever land an actual hit on Bee though, apart from when he picked him up and threw him. Bee was consistently landing hits and knocking him around (way more than Optimus was).
It kind of feels like a Rock/Paper/Scissors thing with those there's Fighting Styles, ya know? Bumblebee did way better against Lockdown than Optimus but loses to Nemesis. It honestly feels like Bumblebee's way of fighting is harder for Lockdown to deal with because he's really agile compared to Prime.

That really seems like headcanon tbh. Based on feats, AoE-TLK era Bee is just strong enough to contend with Optimus-tier people.

I wouldn’t say Optimus got trashed, he landed a few hits on Lockdown... but he definitely got overpowered.

That's what it seems tho. Lockdown was able to overpower Optimus, aoe/tlk bee did much better against lockdown then optimus, and aoe/tlk bumblebee had the upper hand majority of the fight against nemesis

@Emirp sumitpo

Thought on this? 2007 PSP Hound's body is intact after getting caught in an explosion visible from space, and one that sends an EMP pulse all the way to space.

However, the buildings in the background seem to be fine, so IDK if the explosion size is literal.

If anything Cade was doing most of the work against Lockdown. Not to mention Optimus had been impaled and couldn't get the sword out his chest. Finally once Nemesis grabbed Bumblebee, the fight was in his control.

Bee only got some hits on Lockdown before he was out. On the Nemesis fight, Cade was trying to get Optimus to his sense which I feel may have helped Bee in some situations

Lockdown wasn't able to deal a single hit on bee until towards the end of his fight. And bee held the upper hand majority of the time. Optimus only just happened to end up in a position for him win against bee, when they started falling down, also I doubt bee would have been killed by getting decapitated

Lockdown wasn't able to deal a single hit on bee until towards the end of his fight. And bee held the upper hand majority of the time. Optimus only just happened to end up in a position for him win against bee, when they started falling down, also I doubt bee would have been killed by getting decapitated
Bumblebee was more agile, but Optimus was stronger, I think. OP was ragdolling BB much more than BB did the same to OP. And OP withstood BB's attacks much better than BB did. BB would have been in worse shape if not for his magnet ability.

The scene greatly implied Optimus would have killed Bumblebee if BB didn't speak.

Unrelated, but there is also this game feat.

Optimus straight up pushes himself and Fallen into the beam. Fallen dies, but Optimus lives. The Star Harvester doesn't seem to be able to one shot a star in this game as it was already activated a few game missions before. But the process was still not going to take much time (time not specificied besides the game mission menu saying that Autobots should act fast). It seems to cancel the Harvester's beam also.

Bumblebee was more agile, but Optimus was stronger, I think. OP was ragdolling BB much more than BB did the same to OP. And OP withstood BB's attacks much better than BB did. BB would have been in worse shape if not for his magnet ability.

The scene greatly implied Optimus would have killed Bumblebee if BB didn't speak.

Unrelated, but there is also this game feat.

Optimus straight up pushes himself and Fallen into the beam. The Star Harvester doesn't seem to be able to one shot a star in this game as it was already activated a few game missions before. But the process was still not going to take much time (time not specificied besides the game mission menu saying that Autobots should act fast).

There are some spots where bee just overpowers prime, such him knocking him down.

I'm not sure about that

Optimus was most definitely not winning. Lockdown had the upper hand through the entire fight. Honestly, I’d say Bumblebee and Cade working together performed better against Lockdown than Optimus did.
There was two scenes of fighting, and it was mostly even until Optimus saved Cade, despite Optimus having lost his sword when Lockdown shot it out of his hand. His main advantage seems to be agility, but their strength definitely is equal. Notably, he's also far more crippled by the initial stab than Optimus was.

There are some spots where bee just overpowers prime, such him knocking him down.

I'm not sure about that
To be fair Prime was ripping pieces off of Bumblebee so outside of agility, Prime has him beat. Also an argument could be that Prime was not thinking as clearly due to him being Nemesis.

There was two scenes of fighting, and it was mostly even until Optimus saved Cade, despite Optimus having lost his sword when Lockdown shot it out of his hand. His main advantage seems to be agility, but their strength definitely is equal. Notably, he's also far more crippled by the initial stab than Optimus was.
Let’s go through this step by step, shall we?

The moment the fight begins, Lockdown lands on top of Optimus, grabs him and throws his face into a wall.

Next, they trade blows, Optimus loses his sword and is knocked to the ground.

After that, we see them from afar, but Optimus appears to be pushing Lockdown back (although Lockdown is still on his feet and fighting back).

Immediately afterwards, Lockdown flips over Prime, breaks his arm and kicks him into a wall. Then we see them from afar again, and Lockdown is clearly pressing an advantage.

After that, Optimus manages to knock Lockdown into a wall - the only exchange he definitively wins throughout the entire fight.

After Prime saves Cade, Lockdown proceeds to bully him - knocking him into a wall, kicking him in the face and then stabbing him with his own sword. Note that Optimus tried to resist the stab, and Lockdown blatantly overpowered him.

Lockdown is definitely stronger.

Back