• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toy Story discussion thread (1#)

I think that the extra keys are not needed to be indexed, as they are too minor, but outsie of that it looks fine.

I think that the extra keys are not needed to be indexed, as they are too minor, but outside of that it looks fine.

like this?:

Powers and Abilities: Small Size (Type 1), Immortality (Type 2; Should be comparable to Sid's toys. Type 1; can't die of old age), Longevity, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), Stealth Mastery, Preparation, Self-Sustenance (Type 2) Resistance to Pai, Gliding (can glide with his wings, though he needs extreme speed to archieve this, like that of a firework), Multiple Personalities, Possibly Martial Arts (Although he doesn't show any feats, he could be comparable to Demon-Buzz), full Martial Arts when in Demon mode and Acrobatics when in spanish mode.

Regular buzz doesn't have acrobatics due to lack of feats but spanish Buzz does because he does flips and the like.

Attack Potency: Below Average level (Can harm other toys. Said toys can survive long falls, being stepped on, thrown around, or kicked by humans, and being bitten by a medium-sized dog)

Speed: At least Below Average Human (Usually seen as slower than humans), possibly Superhuman (Can keep up with Woody)

Lifting Strength: Below Average Human (Comparable to other Buzz Lightyear models, who can lift Slinky Dog, Mr. Potato Head, Ham and Rex all at once with high difficulty)

Striking Strength: Below Average Class

Durability: Athlete level+ (Can survive getting stepped on and thrown around by humans. Comparable to other toys, such as Potato Head, who can take this without much notable damage)

Stamina: Above average (Walked from Andy's house to Al's penthouse by foot without rest)

Range: Below average human range

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Varies from Average to Below average (Although he has had random spurts of intelligence before, Buzz has trouble pronounciating words, such as "S'mores". Woody had to explain to him what conciousness was, and even then he misunderstood the concept, believing that the noises his buttons made were his thoughts)

They just get knocked back from attacks, they never really "harm" each other, it' usually a battle to the exaustation.

Sorry guys I just notices I put the explanation for LS on SS. Give me a second to change it...

Joaco0902 said:
Attack Potency: Below Average level (Can harm other toys. Said toys can survive long falls, being stepped on, thrown around, or kicked by humans, and being bitten by a medium-sized dog)
Speed: At least Below Average Human (Usually seen as slower than humans), possibly Superhuman (Can keep up with Woody)

Lifting Strength: Below Average Human

Striking Strength: Below Average Class (Comparable to other Buzz Lightyear models, who can lift Slinky Dog, Mr. Potato Head, Ham and Rex all at once with high difficulty)

Durability: Athlete level+ (Can survive getting stepped on and thrown around by humans. Comparable to other toys, such as Potato Head, who can take this without much notable damage)

Stamina: Above average (Walked from Andy's house to Al's penthouse by foot without rest)

Range: Below average human range

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Varies from Average to Below average (Although he has had random spurts of intelligence before, Buzz has trouble pronounciating words, such as "S'mores". Woody had to explain to him what conciousness was, and even then he misunderstood the concept, believing that the noises his button's made were his thoughts)
I think you put the Lifting Strength justification under his Striking Strength. Gah! ninja'd again!

I suggest we don't bother him. He has school and everything and I don't want to come to people to tell them to do something with the excuse of "I'm on mobile". I don't know, I just don't want to bother anyone.

But don't worry, I'm gonna add him when I arrive home.

btw can anyone help me find a good render? I put the kingdom hearts render in an act of sheer desperation

Joaco0902 said:
btw can anyone help me find a good render? I put the kingdom hearts render in an act of sheer desperatio
Buzz_Lightyear_Render.png

Also, please fix the formatting, a lot of stuff that shouldn´t be is bolded

thanks for the render but I meant if one of you guys could do it because everytime I try to put an image of mine it gives me an error sign

Back