• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody Woodpecker CRT: "Animator Worlds" 5-D and 6-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

In this crt I will try to make two worlds 5-D and 6-D.

I will first put all my reasoning complete with videos and references. And then I'll explain a few more things and so on.

In this crt I will use names like "World of Episodes" and "World of Animator", but these are just names for me to refer to these "Worlds". They're not official names or anything like that.

This is my first level 1 crt, so sorry if I can't explain something or I don't understand something.

The main event and main achievements come from the episode Woody Woodpecker 2018 | 103 The Pen Is Flightier Than The Sword

Complete Reasoning
Woody jumps from his episode to an "Upper World" which is an animation location.[1] And all the world he was before was inside an animation tool.[1] Even things and objects in "Animator's World" are 3D and realistic compared to the characters.[1]

Within this "Animator's World" Woody and Buzz Buzzard end up breaking the pen they were using, and then Woody says "How are they going to animate the next episode?".[1] implying that the episodes of his series are all animated from that location and that tool. And even Buzz, when he goes up to the Animator's World, he thinks he's going to make his own cartoon.[1]

And in the original series, even in a random episode the animator is shown the animator himself is shown redrawing the episode to change some event.[2] Or censor something.[3]

In some episodes Space is shown,[4] containing stars and nebulae,[5] while in other it shows time travel,[5] implying that there is a space-time continuum in the episodes. Even in this time travel episode there is a breaking of the fourth wall in which Woody says that this "isn't being his favorite episode".[5] Also, in that same time travel episode, it is said that Woody "broke reality".

And all this would be animated by the animators in the "Animator's World".

Summary and Quick Explanations
We have the Low 2-C structure that would be the "World of episodes"

Buzz "climbs" into this animator's world, where the "World of Episodes" is just something on a tablet? I don't know what tool that is. And everything around the "Animator's World" has a more realistic trait, they are practically photos of real life, I know it's not a big argument, but it's something to support to say that this world is more "real" than the previous one .

And Buzz in this "Animator's World" could totally control everything from the previous world. Be it erasing everything or redrawing things.

As it was shown in this episode as in the others that I showed. Nobody notices the Animator or what he does in the scenes. Whether it's the animator saving Woody's life, censoring Buzz, or when Buzz himself was in that role. Woody literally had to perceive this world to understand what was going on.

Possible Counter Argument?
I think a possible counterargument is the "portal" that appears and that they go through.

First, is if you consider a portal, well I wouldn't disqualify it as that would show that these worlds are separate.

And I think this "portal" is more a representation of "the fourth wall" from the perspective of the characters than anything concrete.

The Animator always moves through the "fourth wall" and usually nobody notices his movements. Prior to this episode, no one realized that this "portal" existed.

Also, where that portal is is inconsistent. He may be in a low place, or he may be in a high place. And no one "touches" him. He just appears. That's why I think it's not a concrete portal, but the representation of the fourth wall, so to speak.

Even Woody in the episode The Pen Is Flightier Than The Sword who managed to perceive this "portal" and go through the "portal" going to the "Animator's World", in the future in the same episode, he could not see the "portal" that would lead to "Animator's Second World". If this "Portal" were a literal concrete portal that existed in the world, I think Woody could see this second portal.

"Animator's Second World"
At the end of the episode The Pen Is Flightier Than The Sword, we saw that there is an "Animator's World" that is superior/is above the first "Animator's World"

And well, if the R > F transcendence of the first "Animator's World" were accepted, this one would also be linked. Since this "Second Animator World" transcends the "First Animator World" in the same way that the "First Animator World" transcends the "Episodes World".

So if "Animator's First World" was a 5D world, this "Animator's Second World" would be 6D

Quick Conclusion
"World of Episodes" --> Structure Low 2-C

"Animator's First World" ---> Structure Low 1-C (5-D)

"Animator's Second World" ---> Structure Low 1-C (6-D)

Votes
Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
I'm not sure about this plus I don't have the best R>F understanding policies.

I'm not sure about this plus I don't have the best R>F understanding policies.
It wouldn't be useable in the first place because it's an author stand in and isn't enough for a profile.
Do not make highly-rated profiles for supposedly "all-powerful" fourth-wall-breaking author avatar characters without evaluating and scrutinizing the character's narrative significance. Meaningless fourth-wall-breaking and winks at the audience are never enough to qualify a character for high Tier 1 and Tier 0 ratings. However, such a character can receive high tiers with sufficient evidence; Andrew Hussie is an example of a character who qualifies for such a tier despite these strict rules due to substantive in-universe context. Nevertheless, allowing too many explicit author avatars is unwise, as they severely blur the line between fiction and reality and can open doors for new members to start looking at real-life humans as an "omnipotent species" that can fight with ideas, words, and pictures; the Reality-Fiction Transcendence page explains this reasoning in more detail.
Woody having some type of 4th wall awareness would be fine though.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be useable in the first place because it's an author stand in and isn't enough for a profile.
This crt is not for creating a profile. It would be too big if I wanted to put everything I wanted.

This crt is to be accepted that these two worlds of animators are 5D/6D

Woody having some type of 4th wall awareness would be fine though.
He already has it.

Woody and Buzz going to this upper world, manage to manipulate and delete all the lower world. All of this is being used to have an R > F relationship for these worlds, for these worlds to be accepted as 5D/6D structures.

This crt is to be accepted that these two worlds of animators are 5D/6D
Drawing stuff isn't the same as R>F. If anything the ability to freely interact with such things would indicate otherwise.
Woody and Buzz going to this upper world, manage to manipulate and delete all the lower world
They redraw some scenarios and their own stuff, but calling that Low 2-C is a stretching it let alone Tier 1. Especially for a gag cartoon like Woody Woodpecker.

But if there is a rating it would just be like with Bugs Bunny and his dimensional manipulation key. It wouldn't be a solid upgrade or anything like that.

Drawing stuff isn't the same as R>F. If anything the ability to freely interact with such things would indicate otherwise.
He didn't "draw things", he Buzz literally erased that whole world that Woody and themselves were in before he went up to that animator's world.

As I showed the animators draw the episodes (by Woody's words) and these episodes have space, stars, nebulae and the presence of time travel. And all of this would be being animated by the animator(s).

Literally all of the world that Woody and Buzz were in in that pivotal episode that I put in the OP was just drawings in an animation tool.

They redraw some scenarios and their own stuff, but calling that Low 2-C is a stretching it let alone Tier 1. Especially for a gag cartoon like Woody Woodpecker.
Again, ignoring arguments entirely.

Both Buzz and Woody were in that world below, and when Buzz went up to that world above, he literally erased everything that was there.

And as Woody said and implied, that's where the animator(s) animate the episodes. And as I showed, the episodes show a structure that has a space-time continium.
-
-
-
According to the R > F page, viewing a Low 2-C structure as fiction would give it a Low 1-C.

And that's it, I've shown that it's implicit that animators from that world animate the episodes we see. I showed how in the episodes there is space, stars, nebulae and time travel showing that there is a space-time continium.

And that first animator world sees the whole "episode world" as just drawings of an animation tool.

But if there is a rating it would just be like with Bugs Bunny and his dimensional manipulation key. It wouldn't be a solid upgrade or anything like that.
Again, this is not for creating a profile or posting statistics.

It's to make the animator's first and second worlds 5D/6D based on R > F.

And obviously when I make this crt, Woody would only have that tier going to the first animator world, the same way it is in Looney tunes.

I just don't know if it's going to be the same with dimensional manipulation since I have almost third dimensional manipulation is only given when it's "mathematical". But I have to research more about this.

But it is. Since the entire point of this would be creating a profile or statistic that scales to this cosmology.
I am first doing Cosmology, involving these two worlds of the authors. And I'm using both the environment (everything underneath being on a tablet/animation tool) along with the feats to support the R > f of these two worlds.

This crt is mainly for updating the cosmology.

I don’t necessarily have a problem with the world Buzz went to being low 1-C, but I do have some reservations

I do have a problem with it scaling to AP given they never destroyed anything in that world

I also find it weird the higher dimensional pen was able to be taken back into the cartoon world though, pretty weird anti feat.

I do have a problem with it scaling to AP given they never destroyed anything in that world
It is not necessary to destroy something. You just need to have an R > F relationship with the Low 2-C world. I don't like to use things from different verses, but that's what I based this crt on, in the case of Bugs, he has Low 1-C so he can become animator.

From what is written in the AP in the Low 1-C part, it really talks about affecting/destroying/creating the entirety of a 5D world, but the FAQ says the following:
A: Qualitative superiority, also sometimes called being qualitatively greater, is a term colloquially used to mean that something is superior to an extend that it justifies being on a higher tier of infinity in terms of our Tiering System than the thing they are superior to. That means a character qualitatively superior to the usual spacetime continuum would, for example, be Low Complex Multiverse level (Tier Low 1-C)

Another part of the FAQ that talks about how to get Low 1-C without having to destroy/create/affect a 5D world
for example, a character stated to exist above physical dimensions in relation to a 4-dimensional cosmology would be Low 1-C with no further context.

On the page about R > F it says:
For example, if a character were to view an entire space-time continuum as fiction, they would be superior to such an extent that finite, or even basic infinite, differences in power cannot overcome their superiority. Thus, they would be treated as more than infinitely greater, such as in this case Low 1-C. The gap between the higher world and the lower world would be strictly one of quality, not quantity.
I'm trying to update the cosmology to be easier when I get to the stats crt and hax. And also because Woody and Buzz only stay in this tier going to this overworld.

I also find it weird the higher dimensional pen was able to be taken back into the cartoon world though, pretty weird anti feat.
I mean, I've done verses where some lower dimensional guy brought higher dimensional objects or beings into the lower dimension, and those guys still kept Low 1-C.

Also, I don't believe they went back to the previous world.

I just think that blank space is just another space that exists in the overworld or that was created when Woody used the pen.

Also because Buzz had made a huge maze before, and this maze was not seen when Woody and Buzz entered that white space.

All interesting points, as I said I'm not necessarily opposed to higher D animator world, and if other verses ignore what I pointed out and it is actually fine and not anti-feats I have no real reservations.

Well, the simplest way in I can tell you that you got it wrong is that this are things that need to be literal, not partially the case or "feeling as if" this is happening. Woody's world isn't inside an animation tool like a real animation tool would show a fictional drawing being still or being animated in a set pattern, the animation tool shows parts of a world real enough to have someone moving in it on his own. It gives a clairvoyant view into a world that is very much real. Nor are they truely 2-D outside Woody's world, they have enough depth to grab somethings, it's just easier to say that they're 2-D because their designs are what we would traditionally associate with something being 2-D.
This is less meaningful than how you portray it. They still have powers there that they can use to affect that world and their world, an episode can have events being caused by those powers, it doesn't mean that their whole existance & universe was made as easily as a non-effort. How are they talking and moving if they think no one is animating them? Because they're real on their own. Buzz can make his own cartoon with powers like that.
He has powers over that world, nothing Low 1-C.
At the end of the episode The Pen Is Flightier Than The Sword, we saw that there is an "Animator's World" that is superior/is above the first "Animator's World"

And well, if the R > F transcendence of the first "Animator's World" were accepted, this one would also be linked. Since this "Second Animator World" transcends the "First Animator World" in the same way that the "First Animator World" transcends the "Episodes World".

So if "Animator's First World" was a 5D world, this "Animator's Second World" would be 6D
No, they went back to their world, and that reality was controlled from another part of the real world.

Last edited:
Well, the simplest way in I can tell you that you got it wrong is that this are things that need to be literal, not partially the case or "feeling as if" this is happening. Woody's world isn't inside an animation tool like a real animation tool would show a fictional drawing being still or being animated in a set pattern, the animation tool shows parts of a world real enough to have someone moving in it on his own. It gives a clairvoyant view into a world that is very much real. Nor are they truely 2-D outside Woody's world, they have enough depth to grab somethings, it's just easier to say that they're 2-D because their designs are what we would traditionally associate with something being 2-D.
It doesn't have to be so totally literal in the sense that they can't move on their own or anything.

Again, I don't like to use things from different verses, but since I'm based in this other universe and many things are the same, I'm going to use it.

In Looney Tunes we have something similar which is the world of animaniacs being inside an animation tool, and it has an animator. No one is disqualifying just because the characters move on their own.

And it wasn't just "part of a world", it was literally the whole world. We see Woody's perspective and there's absolutely nothing, everything was white. If only the square that the animation tool shows had been erased, there would still be a whole universe that would still be out there, but everything was erased.

This is less meaningful than how you portray it. They still have powers there that they can use to affect that world and their world, an episode can have events being caused by those powers, it doesn't mean that their whole existance & universe was made as easily as a non-effort.
I'm not talking about creating or destroying anything. I'm talking about being R > f a Low 2-C world, which would give Low 1-C, and for that it is necessary to see this Low 2-C world as fiction.

Also, Woody hinted that they draw the episodes from that place, and several episodes show space, stars and time travel. And to back that up I literally provided a moment where the animator redraws a scene like it's nothing, showing that they really animate things.

How are they talking and moving if they think no one is animating them?
Wait, is this really an argument? We literally have Looney Tunes where once a character is made/animated, it continues even if no one is constantly animating it.

In addition, I showed that there is a superior animator's world, and there is possibly a third one because of the episode's ending.

He has powers over that world, nothing Low 1-C.
This is just supporting evidence.

No, they went back to their world, and that reality was control from another part of the real world.
You literally have nothing to prove it with.

The previous world was completely erased and had absolutely nothing. Until Buzz was drawing some things and made a huge maze.

This huge labyrinth didn't have it when they "descended" and this same labyrinth was never erased or anything like that.

Aside from being the same blank space, you have literally nothing to prove it.

Besides, even if it was, they literally went through a door created by Woody using reality distortion.
-
-
-
Again.

World of Episodes: Low 2-C.

When they go up they can do things like just erase all that previous world, and see it as a fiction that can be erased or reanimated with a simple pen.

That is, qualitatively superior to a Low 2-C world.

It doesn't have to be so totally literal in the sense that they can't move on their own or anything.
No, I don't believe I need to tell you what is real and what is not. You know they're real there, so you would if they were next to you right now, yet you want the standards to be that this is allowed, which are bad standards.
Again, I don't like to use things from different verses, but since I'm based in this other universe and many things are the same, I'm going to use it.

In Looney Tunes we have something similar which is the world of animaniacs being inside an animation tool, and it has an animator. No one is disqualifying just because the characters move on their own.

And it wasn't just "part of a world", it was literally the whole world. We see Woody's perspective and there's absolutely nothing, everything was white. If only the square that the animation tool shows had been erased, there would still be a whole universe that would still be out there, but everything was erased.
I would likely disagree with the Looney Tunes qualifying.

One's perspective doesn't cover the whole universe. Idk what do you mean by the last sentence.
I'm not talking about creating or destroying anything. I'm talking about being R > f a Low 2-C world, which would give Low 1-C, and for that it is necessary to see this Low 2-C world as fiction.

Also, Woody hinted that they draw the episodes from that place, and several episodes show space, stars and time travel. And to back that up I literally provided a moment where the animator redraws a scene like it's nothing, showing that they really animate things.
I know, you in turn act like you aren't aware of the nuance of a reality being portrayed as if it was created as fiction by another reality in reference to how "creating fiction" works, when the former reality is in fact just as real.

It doesn't matter if they draw eps there.
Wait, is this really an argument? We literally have Looney Tunes where once a character is made/animated, it continues even if no one is constantly animating it.

In addition, I showed that there is a superior animator's world, and there is possibly a third one because of the episode's ending.
I don't care about Looney Tunes.

Layers of unreasonable speculation. The surprise came when reality was changed, not by the fact that they would move, act & talk on their own.
You literally have nothing to prove it with.

The previous world was completely erased and had absolutely nothing. Until Buzz was drawing some things and made a huge maze.

This huge labyrinth didn't have it when they "descended" and this same labyrinth was never erased or anything like that.

Aside from being the same blank space, you have literally nothing to prove it.

Besides, even if it was, they literally went through a door created by Woody using reality distortion.
There is nothing to proof from my part; When they are in a world that is animation, that's their world. When we see a real-like world, that's the real world.

Well, consider that you might be too much time into Vs to make assumptions like that, given what the end-result is;
  • "The world" was erased as far as we can see, so not the whole world.
  • The fact that they were in a blank space and later enter again a blank space means that they are in the same blank space. The door leads back to that place.
  • The labyrinth is gone either because we're elsewhere in the blank space or because it didn't last.

No, I don't believe I need to tell you what is real and what is not. You know they're real there, so you would if they were next to you right now, yet you want the standards to be that this is allowed, which are bad standards.
They are only "real" when they invade the overworld. Just because the overworld is "realistic" already shows the difference.

I would likely disagree with the Looney Tunes qualifying.

One's perspective doesn't cover the whole universe. Idk what do you mean by the last sentence.
Cover if you have proof.

I showed that when Buzz erased the underworld, he literally erased everything, nothing was left. And there is no proof that he only erased part of the Underworld.

In addition to showing through Woody that the animators draw the episodes, and the episodes extend to showing the universe and time travel.

I know, you in turn act like you aren't aware of the nuance of a reality being portrayed as if it was created as fiction by another reality in reference to how "creating fiction" works, when the former reality is in fact just as real.

It doesn't matter if they draw eps there.
The world above is more real if you take it literally than the world below if you consider it realistically.

Besides that this is an R > f crt involving the structures and not the characters, the characters' deeds are just supporting evidence to show superiority.

A whole Low 2-C world is just cartoons by the animators, and that "they're in an animation tool"

When they are in a world that is animation, that's their world. When we see a real-like world, that's the real world.
The first would be a 4D world and the second a 5D.

The world" was erased as far as we can see, so not the whole world.
Something you literally have no way to prove and no evidence to back it up.

All the world below has been blacked out, we follow Woody and see his perspective and EVERYTHING is white, everything blacked out.

Nothing supports its claim.

The fact that they were in a blank space and later enter again a blank space means that they are in the same blank space. The door leads back to that place.
And this is not confirmed.

To say that the places are different I am not only using the environment, like the lack of Buzz's drawings or the huge maze that literally remains, but also, Buzz and Woody can see the "portal" to the world from above, but they they didn't see anything and didn't even understand what happened when Chilly Willy started to change that world.

The labyrinth is gone either because we're elsewhere in the blank space or because it didn't last.
If we were to consider the geographic space, it would be impossible, since they "fell" in front of the animation tool where the labyrinth still existed.

And if he disappeared, you need to prove why he disappeared. No one at that time erased the maze or anything, you're just claiming it without using any evidence as to why the maze disappeared when there would be nothing to support it.

They are only "real" when they invade the overworld.
That's not true, their world can be seen from the overworld and everything happens like normal there. I already said this before and you ignored it.
Just because the overworld is "realistic" already shows the difference.
The world above is more real if you take it literally than the world below if you consider it realistically.
There isn't much value to how one wolrd is shown more realistic than another.
Cover if you have proof.

I showed that when Buzz erased the underworld, he literally erased everything, nothing was left. And there is no proof that he only erased part of the Underworld.

In addition to showing through Woody that the animators draw the episodes, and the episodes extend to showing the universe and time travel.
I don't have to.

I went over this already.
Besides that this is an R > f crt involving the structures and not the characters, the characters' deeds are just supporting evidence to show superiority.

A whole Low 2-C world is just cartoons by the animators, and that "they're in an animation tool"
The first would be a 4D world and the second a 5D.
Again, you show no awareness of nuance, cases that would not qualify with R/F t.. There is no point is saying the same points over and over if you don't address the arguments against them, and if you don't even think them legit then you don't even need to say those points again, people will agree that those arguments aren't legit and agree with your points from the first time you said them.
Something you literally have no way to prove and no evidence to back it up.

All the world below has been blacked out, we follow Woody and see his perspective and EVERYTHING is white, everything blacked out.

Nothing supports its claim.

And this is not confirmed.

To say that the places are different I am not only using the environment, like the lack of Buzz's drawings or the huge maze that literally remains, but also, Buzz and Woody can see the "portal" to the world from above, but they they didn't see anything and didn't even understand what happened when Chilly Willy started to change that world.

If we were to consider the geographic space, it would be impossible, since they "fell" in front of the animation tool where the labyrinth still existed.

And if he disappeared, you need to prove why he disappeared. No one at that time erased the maze or anything, you're just claiming it without using any evidence as to why the maze disappeared when there would be nothing to support it.
The rest is common sense, going over the topic again won't achieve anything.

That's not true, their world can be seen from the overworld and everything happens like normal there. I already said this before and you ignored it.
Which proves literally nothing.

There's a whole Low 2-C framework that's just drawings in an animation tool.

What shows qualitatively superior of the superior world.

I don't have to.

I went over this already.
Yes you do.

You claimed things without any kind of proof and support.

You have nothing to rely on that something hasn't been erased in the world below.

There isn't much value to how one wolrd is shown more realistic than another.
It supports the world above being more real than the world below.

The rest is common sense, going over the topic again won't achieve anything.
Yes, "common sense" is a great way of not trying to refute anything.

Seriously?

Everything has been erased and we see Woody's perspective everything is still erased, white. There is literally no proof that anything was left there. So you appeal to something like this.

In addition to there being another proof of "Animator's second world" which is Chilly at the end of the episode having a pen identical to the one that was broken.

If he was in the same world as the animator, he shouldn't have that pen.
-
-
-
Anyway, I'll restructure the OP into a nicer format in future comments and invite more staff members to see it.

While I strongly disagree with you, thank you for your time and participation in the crt.

Have a good day.

Hello

In this crt I will try to make two worlds 5-D and 6-D.

I will first put all my reasoning complete with videos and references. And then I'll explain a few more things and so on.

In this crt I will use names like "World of Episodes" and "World of Animator", but these are just names for me to refer to these "Worlds". They're not official names or anything like that.

This is my first level 1 crt, so sorry if I can't explain something or I don't understand something.

The main event and main achievements come from the episode Woody Woodpecker 2018 | 103 The Pen Is Flightier Than The Sword

Complete Reasoning
Woody jumps from his episode to an "Upper World" which is an animation location.[1] And all the world he was before was inside an animation tool.[1] Even things and objects in "Animator's World" are 3D and realistic compared to the characters.[1]

Within this "Animator's World" Woody and Buzz Buzzard end up breaking the pen they were using, and then Woody says "How are they going to animate the next episode?".[1] implying that the episodes of his series are all animated from that location and that tool. And even Buzz, when he goes up to the Animator's World, he thinks he's going to make his own cartoon.[1]

And in the original series, even in a random episode the animator is shown the animator himself is shown redrawing the episode to change some event.[2] Or censor something.[3]

In some episodes Space is shown,[4] containing stars and nebulae,[5] while in other it shows time travel,[5] implying that there is a space-time continuum in the episodes. Even in this time travel episode there is a breaking of the fourth wall in which Woody says that this "isn't being his favorite episode".[5] Also, in that same time travel episode, it is said that Woody "broke reality".

And all this would be animated by the animators in the "Animator's World".

Summary and Quick Explanations
We have the Low 2-C structure that would be the "World of episodes"

Buzz "climbs" into this animator's world, where the "World of Episodes" is just something on a tablet? I don't know what tool that is. And everything around the "Animator's World" has a more realistic trait, they are practically photos of real life, I know it's not a big argument, but it's something to support to say that this world is more "real" than the previous one .

And Buzz in this "Animator's World" could totally control everything from the previous world. Be it erasing everything or redrawing things.

As it was shown in this episode as in the others that I showed. Nobody notices the Animator or what he does in the scenes. Whether it's the animator saving Woody's life, censoring Buzz, or when Buzz himself was in that role. Woody literally had to perceive this world to understand what was going on.

I think a possible counterargument is the "portal" that appears and that they go through.

First, is if you consider a portal, well I wouldn't disqualify it as that would show that these worlds are separate.

And I think this "portal" is more a representation of "the fourth wall" from the perspective of the characters than anything concrete.

The Animator always moves through the "fourth wall" and usually nobody notices his movements. Prior to this episode, no one realized that this "portal" existed.

Also, where that portal is is inconsistent. He may be in a low place, or he may be in a high place. And no one "touches" him. He just appears. That's why I think it's not a concrete portal, but the representation of the fourth wall, so to speak.

Even Woody in the episode The Pen Is Flightier Than The Sword who managed to perceive this "portal" and go through the "portal" going to the "Animator's World", in the future in the same episode, he could not see the "portal" that would lead to "Animator's Second World". If this "Portal" were a literal concrete portal that existed in the world, I think Woody could see this second portal.

Quick Conclusion
"World of Episodes" --> Structure Low 2-C

"Animator's First World" ---> Structure Low 1-C (5-D)

"Animator's Second World" ---> Structure Low 1-C (6-D)

Votes
Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:
Since the OP I made seems to be confused (I should have guessed, sorry I'm not good at this)

I will try to rephrase.
-
-
-
The "base" thing I'm using for this crt are things from the FAQ and the R > f page, which in this case are these.
A: Qualitative superiority, also sometimes called being qualitatively greater, is a term colloquially used to mean that something is superior to an extend that it justifies being on a higher tier of infinity in terms of our Tiering System than the thing they are superior to. That means a character qualitatively superior to the usual spacetime continuum would, for example, be Low Complex Multiverse level (Tier Low 1-C)
for example, a character stated to exist above physical dimensions in relation to a 4-dimensional cosmology would be Low 1-C with no further context.
For example, if a character were to view an entire space-time continuum as fiction, they would be superior to such an extent that finite, or even basic infinite, differences in power cannot overcome their superiority. Thus, they would be treated as more than infinitely greater, such as in this case Low 1-C. The gap between the higher world and the lower world would be strictly one of quality, not quantity.
In this case, the most important ones for the crt are the first and second.

Anyway. I have to start by showing why the "World of Episodes" is a Low 2-C structure.

And repeating "Mundo dos Episodios" and "Mundo do Animador" are invented names for me to just refer to the worlds since they have no defined name and for nobody to get lost.

"World of Episodes"
Space Size

Time (To be a space-time continuum)
Conclusion:
  • "World of Episodes" is a Low 2-C structure.
"Animator's First World"
It is a world that is "above" the "Episode World".
With these arguments, I think "Animator's First World" is qualitatively superior to "Episode World" which would be a Low 2-C structure.

The most important point would be the animation tool thing. And it's not just a "window" to see the world below, literally when the characters go to the world above, they can alter the entire world below and erase or reanimate it however they want.

If it was just a window they wouldn't even be able to do any of that. Also, it's literally an animation tool, with that being just a window? Since literally they can redesign and reanimate everything in the world below?

So "Animator's First World" would be a Low 1-C (5D) structure.

It is shown that there is an even higher world where Chilly Willy was.

So, in the same way that "Animator's First World" is qualitatively superior to "Episodes' World", "Animator's Second World" is qualitatively superior to "Animator's First World"
So "Animator's Second World" would be a Low 1-C (6D) structure.
-
-
-
But since it's been argued that Woody and Buzz fell into "Episode World" and this "Animator World" is the same, I'll try to argue that it's not the same.
Woody and Buzz crashed, and it is later revealed that Chilly Willy was in an "Animator's World"

Woody and Buzz crashed, and it is later revealed that Chilly Willy was in an "Animator's World"

Last edited:
I already tried to tell you that this is bad practice but you didn't listen. See here for example:
Which proves literally nothing.

There's a whole Low 2-C framework that's just drawings in an animation tool.

What shows qualitatively superior of the superior world.
Your reasons are the same as above, so you're not telling me anything new, you may be talking to others but they are already aware of what your points are for the same as I am. You could have just recognized this redundancy and waited but you felt the need to say again what your point is. In general, maybe you felt that how you had your points weren't good enough and you explained them better, which is something good, but instead I see a lot of redundancy.

I already tried to tell you that this is bad practice but you didn't listen. See here for example:Your reasons are the same as above, so you're not telling me anything new, you may be talking to others but they are already aware of what your points are for the same as I am. You could have just recognized this redundancy and waited but you felt the need to say again what your point is. In general, maybe you felt that how you had your points weren't good enough and you explained them better, which is something good, but instead I see a lot of redundancy.
Yes they are, I already said that I'm improving my OP only. By rearranging, I'm not necessarily adding something new, this wasn't a direct reply to you, rather something for those new to the thread.

Also, there are still few people who saw the crt, some normal users and 2 staffs.

So for the new ones that arrive I made the comment above to show my arguments in a more organized way, since I thought they were poorly presented.

I'm not terribly convinced that this actually qualifies for Low 1-C insofar as R-F Interaction standards go, seeing as the same pen that animates the cartoon world can also draw things in the "real" world, so the depiction in the episode itself seems much closer to solely Plot Manipulation rather than outright transcendence. Though given the Plot Manipulation in question could affect the whole cartoon world (And is what creates it to begin with), I suppose I could see a Tier 2 rating for it.

The blank space they landed on cannot be the same, as the maze created by Buzz does not exist.
  • There's no reason the maze was gone, and they landed in front of the animation tool, so they couldn't have gone very far geographically. Especially for those who argue that the animation tool is just a "window" to see the world from below.
I'd say that's just a basic case of lack of continuity. It's not like gag cartoons like Woody Woodpecker necessarily have much logic to them.

Woody and Buzz are unable to see the "portal" that allows them to see Animator's World. When the two were in the episode world, the two were able to see this portal and see the person on the other side. At the end of the episode neither of them knew what was going on and who was designing it all. A plausible explanation would be the existence of an even higher world that Buzz and Woody cannot see.
I think this is another example of what I said up there. The whole scene is just set-up for a "If you're here, and I'm here..." joke, and really nothing more than that. The reasoning here seems to be a product of treating continuity-less gag cartoons as if they were linear, serious stories with the propensity to make actual statements on some sort of cosmology, rather than... Continuity-less gag cartoons where the utmost priority is humor and nothing else. It's a bit silly.

Chilly Willy had the animator's pen since Buzz and Woody had broken the "Animator's World" pen they were in. If the "Animator's World" that Chilly Willy was in was the same as Buzz and Woody were in, Chilly Willy shouldn't have owned this pen, since it was broken.
Same stuff up there goes for here. And besides, he could have just, you know, gotten another pen.

I'm not terribly convinced that this actually qualifies for Low 1-C insofar as R-F Interaction standards go, seeing as the same pen that animates the cartoon world can also draw things in the "real" world, so the depiction in the episode itself seems much closer to solely Plot Manipulation rather than outright transcendence. Though given the Plot Manipulation in question could affect the whole cartoon world (And is what creates it to begin with), I suppose I could see a Tier 2 rating for it.
Hmm.

While you're here, I'll clear up a few more questions.

One of the main things I used was this.
The lower world is level 2, and because they go to the upper world, with the help of the pen, they can kind of change the entire lower world. Nothing they do in the world below affects the world above and the only way to counteract it is to literally go to the world above.

The pen itself would be 5D for being from such a world. So why couldn't she function in her own world?

Also, I'll catch things that disqualify on the r > f page
  • The realities are portrayed like parallel universes or otherwise as having just a finite difference in scale or having a similar nature.
  • The characters from both realities are generally being portrayed as comparable in power
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world.
  • The fictional characters being able to attack the real ones without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it. Such instances often have to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis to judge how they are best rated.
Looking at this short list, he doesn't fit into anything disqualifying.

And now taking the thing that qualifies.
In order to qualify they must view the world as a some actual form of 'fiction', i.e. to them what happens in the fiction is not real and of no physical consequence to their being and also otherwise is of no greater consequence to their being than an actual fictional character could reasonably be to a real life human. However, the medium in which they view the world as fiction generally does not matter, as it being fiction is enough for a Reality-Fiction Transcendence to be considered.

Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams). All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person who views the cosmology as such, and can directly imply qualitative superiority. Note that the medium is usually a representation or container for the fiction on a higher plane and not necessarily the fiction in itself.
First paragraph - Nothing that happens in the world of the episodes affects the world of the author, not even the complete erasure of it. The only way Woody could face Buzz was by going into the animator's own world.

Second paragraph - Well, as I've shown several times, they highlight things like "drawing" and "episode" when they are in or mentioning the world of episodes, in addition "Note that the medium is usually a representation or container for the fiction on a higher plane and not necessarily the fiction in itself."

I just want to understand more how to disqualify.

I share similar opinions with Ultima, not sure this can qualify for tier 1 beyond just cartoon gag stuff.

not sure this can qualify for tier 1 beyond just cartoon gag stuff.
I mean, in cartoons like this, all feats are "Cartoon jokes".

I'm waiting on Ultima to reply to the top comment to see if I ask for this to be closed. Since I didn't see some of the disqualifying criteria being on the thing I brought.

In addition to the Animator World being qualitatively superior to the episodes world, since in the animator world, the episodes world are drawings in an animation tool.

I'd say that's just a basic case of lack of continuity. It's not like gag cartoons like Woody Woodpecker necessarily have much logic to them.

I think this is another example of what I said up there. The whole scene is just set-up for a "If you're here, and I'm here..." joke, and really nothing more than that. The reasoning here seems to be a product of treating continuity-less gag cartoons as if they were linear, serious stories with the propensity to make actual statements on some sort of cosmology, rather than... Continuity-less gag cartoons where the utmost priority is humor and nothing else. It's a bit silly.

Same stuff up there goes for here. And besides, he could have just, you know, gotten another pen.
Hmm.

While you're here, I'll clear up a few more questions.

One of the main things I used was this.

The lower world is level 2, and because they go to the upper world, with the help of the pen, they can kind of change the entire lower world. Nothing they do in the world below affects the world above and the only way to counteract it is to literally go to the world above.

The pen itself would be 5D for being from such a world. So why couldn't she function in her own world?

Also, I'll catch things that disqualify on the r > f page

Looking at this short list, he doesn't fit into anything disqualifying.

And now taking the thing that qualifies.

First paragraph - Nothing that happens in the world of the episodes affects the world of the author, not even the complete erasure of it. The only way Woody could face Buzz was by going into the animator's own world.

Second paragraph - Well, as I've shown several times, they highlight things like "drawing" and "episode" when they are in or mentioning the world of episodes, in addition "Note that the medium is usually a representation or container for the fiction on a higher plane and not necessarily the fiction in itself."

I just want to understand more how to disqualify.
bump

Considering the votes, this will be rejected, but I want to at least remove these doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back