• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody Woodpecker: Low 2-C, more Plot Manipulation and more Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
So finally got to reading the full thread.

You never realized you had enough staff backing to apply this? (Besides the two abilities you yourself noted should be left for later)

Like, what more input were you expecting exactly?

Lonkitt, DDM, Andy and Dereck agreed with most stuff
While DDM was neutral, the tiers upgrade was accepted by Lonkitt, Andy, Griffin and Dereck

You could've applied this a while back, my friend.

So finally got to reading the full thread.

You never realized you had enough staff backing to apply this? (Besides the two abilities you yourself noted should be left for later)

Like, what more input were you expecting exactly?

Lonkitt, DDM, Andy and Dereck agreed with most stuff
While DDM was neutral, the tiers upgrade was accepted by Lonkitt, Andy, Griffin and Dereck

You could've applied this a while back, my friend.
Well, I haven't seen DDM agree to anything.

And in Andy's case, I didn't know which vote to put for him, since he didn't respond.

So they could have some disagreement with something, so I wanted to have 3 votes without counting them.

EDIT: Plus it was lacking in skills, as LordGriffin1000 didn't give an opinion and Andy and DDM didn't give a solid vote. Like I asked and DDM was neutral on everything and Andy didn't answer me when I asked how he should cast his vote.

So can I apply this?

Obviously, I will not apply manipulation of causality, power nullification.

But can the rest?

The tiers specifically; the ability additions look good for the most part.
DDM accepted the abilities, later clarified further his vote with Andy's input

I more so I meant these parts I agree with. Kinda neutral ish on the rest though.
The points he said was neutral was Andy talking about the Low 2-C feat and related, which later Andy conceded
I admit I may be wrong about it being a small scene

If he's animating the episodes I can agree to a low 2-C

So I will apply later. Thank you for your time and comments.

Can I add your vote to at least have "insurance"? What is your vote?
if someone makes a downgrade thread immediately, I can vouch that the thread received plenty of support at the very least

Let me know when you apply this so I can close the thread

if someone makes a downgrade thread immediately, I can vouch that the thread received plenty of support at the very least

Let me know when you apply this so I can close the thread
Ready, the changes were applied.

Except the most controversial ones such as Causuality Manipulation and Nullification of Power.

This crt can be closed, thanks for everyone's time and comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back