• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Scaling

Guys we need to stop with this bullshit scaling. We keep adding stats to characters with reasoning that makes absolutely no sense. The only characters that would be Relativistic would be Data Urek, Real Urek, Enryu, The Admin's, Zahard and the Ten Families (who scale to Arie Hon who could fight equally against Urek). Data Zahard absolutely 100% does not scale. The Zahard Princesses and other High Rankers would reasonably backscale to At least Sub-Relatavistic+, since even when he was a Regular Urek was said to have the power of a High Ranker. This is just a general statement that I wanna put out here because if this continue's everyone in this verse will have wonky messed up stats.

wasn't it stated that Data Zahard was the only person who could stop Data Urek? I'll need to reread that part again but I think thats the reason why so many people are Relaticistic.

Yeah it says here that he's the strongest person in the Hidden floor aside from Zahard and Edhan so at the very least Data Zahard should be comparable to Data Urek And Baam is able to fight againts Data Zahard after the month training. so the scaling should be fine.

Also High-rankers and Zahard princesses should be Relitivistic because even if Regular Urek is as strong as a High-Ranker it doesn't change the fact that High-Rankers should be at least as fast as Data Urek since he was actually an imperfect version of Regular Urek.

I agree with the last one at least. However that one statement itself isn't enough. When Urek was a Regular he was capable of fighting evenly with Arie Hon (who was at his peak) and even gained the upper hand. As such Arie would naturally be superior to even a matured and full Ranked Koon Eduan, let alone a younger, weaker, Regular version of him. And considering Zahard fought equally against, Eduan and was even stomped by his fully matured older version, him being Relativistic is complete bullshit.

TLDR: Regular Urek>Arie Hon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Data Zahard.

And? All the Data Forms are imperfect, so don't act like you've thought of something new Jobbo. Also it still stands that Urek was a Regular - even when he first entered the Tower - was easily High Ranker level so I find it highly unlikely that he was decreased to the point that he's the same level as Baam. Zahard had trouble dealing with his real self and didn't show anything to indicate that he was so much faster than Eduan.

No, Urek's data form is literally glitched, he acknowledged it himself. And Edahn was stated to be superior to Urek too so it makes sense for Zahard to be even with him.

That makes zero sense anyway since the most Eduan has shown is lightning speed, I mean even if we take into account the fastest recoding speed for lightning it still wouldn't match up to Urek.

The fastest recorded lightning speed is a third of the speed of light which is practically the same as Urek's speed. And that aside, there's no reason for him to be as slow as lightning anyway.

Data Urek itself stated that it was slower and weaker than its Real self, and it was mentioned that by taking Data Zahard and Data Eduan being the strongest of the Hidden Floor, and if Data Urek was actually much stronger and much faster why did not he fight Data Zahard and take the mirror in order to fulfill his desire to disappear instead of waiting several years for this moment? He only did this when Data Zahard was fighting Baam and was not protecting the mirror.

Data Urek himself stated he can't take Zahard which is why he stayed in the bug room, so that's 2 statements, not just one.

Back