• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So i am here to upgrade the intelligence of every damn family head there is in ToG+Urek cause why not.

So in short, back when Zahard was still a D rank on the hell train he already was skilled enough to stomp Baam, aka, mr. learn every super-complex move from a single instance of seeing it and mr. fuse hundreds of complex martial arts into one unpredictable style all by himself...oh and that was a few training arcs before his fight with Data Zahard (Data clone of Zahard back when he was a D rank regular).

So yeah back when Zahard wasn't even a ranker but rather was like 3 ranks away at class D, he was already powerful enough to stomp Baam and after Baam was trained by Eduan Zahard was able to 1v1 him on equal terms.
So overall, i think a guy who has like 5000 years of experience and as a D rank could stomp someone with Genius level skills and then fight him equally when the former got strong enough should probably grant Zahard Genius intelligence when it comes to combat. He should be at least gifted normally since he can rule the entire tower.

Who scales?
All family heads scale or downscale.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Po_Bidau_Gustang (only for combat skill)

They downscale because Eduan can directly fight Zahard and the rest are just comparable in skill but not to the same extent, though they'd be able to hold their own against Zahard.

Finally, Urek Mazino also scales to that as he is stated to be capable of eliminating a family and was already considered impressive and even superior by Arie Hon (strongest Family head who can fight Zahard) when he was still on floor 100. So yeah he definitely is extremely skilled and thus should scale.

That is all for now.

He should be at least gifted normally since he can rule the entire tower.
Disregarding the three lords who take turns of 1000 years ruling when he was inactive prob learning to control fate, being the actual ones in political control
Agree, Baam even said it himself(but i was too lazy to do something about it), Tho I don't believe you can scale not CQC fighters to this, so mostly Yurin, Eduan, Hon, maybe Ari Han(?) as needle master
Finally, Urek Mazino also scales to that as he is stated to be capable of eliminating a family and was already considered impressive and even superior by Arie Hon (strongest Family head who can fight Zahard) when he was still on floor 100. So yeah he definitely is extremely skilled and thus should scale.
This one 2, Arie Hon, founding father of the crazy hundred sword slashes that follow you in abstract trajectories, said that between the two, Urek was the better fighter

Disregarding the three lords who take turns of 1000 years ruling when he was inactive prob learning to control fate, being the actual ones in political control
Agree, Baam even said it himself(but i was too lazy to do something about it), Tho I don't believe you can scale not CQC fighters to this, so mostly Yurin, Eduan, Hon, maybe Ari Han(?) as needle master

This one 2, Arie Hon, founding father of the crazy hundred sword slashes that follow you in abstract trajectories, said that between the two, Urek was the better fighter
Yes, I remember that despite Baam's incredible CQC capabilities, such as mixing hundreds of different martial arts into a single one during the mid of battle, and even after 4 Arcs, and 3 sections of Revolution, he himself claimed that Data Zahard was much superior to him in terms of skills.

I mean, I still believe that even the Family Heads who aren't Hon, Yurin, Eduan and Han scales to be at least above to Data Zahard in CQC skills, I mean, have passed several tens thousands of years since they completed their own Revolutions and they left the Hell Train, and they've been through a lot since then, personally it seems absurd to me that Gustang and Traumerei are inferior to Data Zahard in CQC skills

Correction, Arie Hon said that Urek is much better than him, not just better

Back