• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings lads. It is I, the man who keeps doing verse-wides while not finishing another.
Today I am here to upgrade this verse to where it rightfully belongs.
With the combined effort of @ElajRuengies, @Enryu_The_Red_Tower, @ImNot4nUser and Myself it was possible to make this happen.
Let's begin.

Part 1: Low 6-B+ Hell Train

After I remade the original Hell Train calculation it was accepted and the Low-end was recommended.
This is the calculation in question.
The results are

Weight: 3.5478261e+15kg - Class P
KE: 2.8092080063547E+22 joules or or 6.714 teratons of TNT - Low 6-B+ [ACCEPTED]

This not only upgrades the rankers but also the high rankers who scale to it.
To shorten it up, Average low end High rankers will not be Low 6-B+ and Rankers will scale the same as before - to 1/3 of the feat or 2.23 teratons.

I will talk about scaling later.

Part 2: Class M regulars

So another calculation that has been remade turned out to be Class M. It scales to a season 1 top tier who became far stronger after the 7 year time-skip that happened. It later upscales to others in various ways which i will discuss in a later point.

Part 3: 6-A+ Family Heads, Urek and Zahard.
This calculation has been accepted at 4 petatons and it scales to a mid-tier family head - Traumerei. Here is his statement about destroying the whole nest. This would scale to the 10 FH and Urek and Zahard are going to scale to At least 6-A+ due to being immensely stronger than the family heads, Urek being capable of annihilating a whole family by himself and Zahard being comparable and undefeated by other FHs.

Part 4: High 6-A Guardians and Enryu
Guardian's floor control feat has been recalculated to High 6-A
Enryu will scale massively above that.

Part 5: White has resistance to Empathic manipulation

He should scale far above Baam as, while Baam was able to resist the feelings of the souls that would drive a person mad, White has been doing that for thousands of years and the souls that Baam absorbed were originally White's. Thus, he should have resistance to empathic manipulation in all keys.

Part 6: Scaling

After much deliberation we have made a Scaling blog for all characters, explaining all the updated scaling, downscaling, upscaling, multipliers and more.
This scaling will be implemented using the accepted calculations.

That is all.

agree, example wise(just in an even extra case someone in future wants to say something) of scaling to slimey thingy from Dorian you have White cutting through the slime and his sword strike not getting stuck
regarding this btw
Weight: 3.5478261e+15kg - Class P
KE: 2.8092080063547E+22 joules or or 6.714 teratons of TNT - Low 6-B+ [ACCEPTED]
I still have some but's in the scaling chain but not so much, some are nitpick(and some are personal bias)

Restrained Kallavan fights Prime White: 107.12 Teratons
Prime White(No Cullinan)>Restrained Kallavan, but since they're the same tier it doesn't really matters that much
A slight question, Partial Beastification Yasratcha is superior or inferior in AP to Complete Transformation Yama(Pre-Fang), may sound obvious at first but this question depends the potential existence of a loop

agree, example wise(just in an even extra case someone in future wants to say something) of scaling to slimey thingy from Dorian you have White cutting through the slime and his sword strike not getting stuck
regarding this btw

I still have some but's in the scaling chain but not so much, some are nitpick(and some are personal bias)

Prime White(No Cullinan)>Restrained Kallavan, but since they're the same tier it doesn't really matters that much
A slight question, Partial Beastification Yasratcha is superior or inferior in AP to Complete Transformation Yama(Pre-Fang), may sound obvious at first but this question depends the potential existence of a loop
Yes, good example, at the time of changes, I'll put this part that White was able to swing his sword with strength enough to cut through Dorian's Mucus without getting stuck

Partial Beastification Yasratcha is weaker than Pre-2nd Fang Complete Transformation Yama, as even without transforming correctly and debuffed/weakened, Yama was able to overwhelm Yasratcha some times, so when Yama used the Full Transformation of both arms, Yasratcha had to repeat his defense to completely block or dodge from Yama's attacks, at the same time Yasratcha was using his superior speed in his favor, and even Yama himself said that because of the fear implanted in him, he was unable to use his full power of his CT against PB Yasratcha

Partial Beastification Yasratcha is weaker than Pre-2nd Fang Complete Transformation Yama, as even without transforming correctly and debuffed/weakened, Yama was able to overwhelm Yasratcha some times, so when Yama used the Full Transformation of both arms, Yasratcha had to repeat his defense to completely block or dodge from Yama's attacks, at the same time Yasratcha was using his superior speed in his favor, and even Yama himself said that because of the fear implanted in him, he was unable to use his full power of his CT against PB Yasratcha
then everything clear, this was a reference to this, just checking if nothing changed(for worse):
Partial Transformations Yama < Partial Beastifications Yasratcha < Complete Transformation of Yama's Arms (While Yasratcha was countering Yama's attacks for a bit, once Yama finished transforming his arms, his individual attacks became too strong for PB Yasratcha to counter. Unfortunately PB Yasratcha is still faster so he could just counter multiple times really quickly to block them. Although Wild Wave was too strong for PB Yasratcha to block at all, so he just dodged)
Yasratcha + Any Partial or External Transformations < Essence of Bravery Kallavan (Kallavan beats Yasratcha in a fight) = Prime White w/ Cullinan = Complete Transformation Yama (Comparison to 1st Gen Slayers)

Is there any basis for the administrators destruction of the floor been at a goal? Or it being explosion like?🤔
What do you mean by "been at a goal"? As for explosions- the yield for having total control over an area is often calc'd as the energy needed for an explosion the size of that area.

basically shinsoo can be molded into explosive shiz and even high rankers such as Urek who have far less shinsoo than Admins can preform 6-A+ feats. Admins have control of ALL the shinsoo on a floor.
So besides having control of all the explosive energy in a supercontinent it can do anything with it freely and just generally controls that floor. Additionally it completely destroyed all mountains and seas on the contient in the battle against Enryu where its attacks weren't meant to destroy anything besides the guy in the first place.

Bump

Tried contacting DDM but they didn't come. If anyone has any idea of whom else to add then please do or i might just ask Elihzaa if i should start adding shiz

Edited Yuri, Hell Joe, Enryu and Admins. Also changed the main page a bit

If you've any issues with my edits please notify me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back