• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

I'd remove the "Prime Doom feared him".

We dont know why Doom said that, and there is a big chance that he did because of Yasratcha's mind controlling abilities.

I don't think Yasratcha is comparable to Essence of Bravery Kallavan.

Squadron Commander is a title,doesn't mean all are comparable,some might be immensly more powerful than the others.

I mean, the name "Depowered" gives the impression that White is at his weakest form, which is wrong.

Perhaps the "Depowered" should be changed to "Resurrected"? Since all the souls that made up the Slayer White have become one again, although he is clearly not as strong as his prime

Btw I just realized. We might see White vs Urek in the future. Urek was chasing White down even tho we knew he was going to lose I bet SIU knew some fans had gotten so attached to him that we didn't want him to die

And we know White has an important part to play with the tower changing. Also the fact that his goal is to defeat and overthrow his father. His father who is more or less equal to Urek most likely.

I believe they might fight once White reaches his full potential and reawakens his Demon/Devil. He does have a lot of plot surrounding him after all

I don't think we should have a Prime form because he supposedly going to get more stronger in the future because his Prime in the past wasn't at full power. I do agree with giving his keys titles of Arcs tho. Last Station Arc White had finally gotten so strong where he could dish out High Ranker levels of attack again and was considered one by others

In Yama's Cage he one shotted two High Rankers with the upmost ease lol

@AstralKing7

Why White shouldn't have a key for his Prime self? Even White himself says that his peak of power was in the past before being sealed on several occasions, even though in the supposedly he might surpass his Prime self, we should still keep it that way and give the key for when he surpass his prime self, like this site did to The Dazzlings. I mean, White feats during the Last Station showed that he was solid High Ranker level without his strongest techniques, as when he matched Sharon and others

You're talking about these guys?

https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/FUG_Ranker

https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/FUG_Ranker_2

They were Rankers, not High Rankers, so I don't think that White needs a key for the Wall of Peace Arc, since he didn't get stronger than during the Last Station Arc, what is implied when Soo-oh and Madoraco (both High Rankers at Dorian Frog level) fought White head-on who had the aid of Yu Han Sung for an extended period of time and only lost afterwards a Soo-oh abandoned the fight to help Hellam, so Madoraco was subdue by both White and Yu Han Sung

AstralKing7 said:
It should be Complete. Resurrected means he came back to life in a sense which isn't really correct.
It should instead be Complete/Whole/Restored
Why should this be called at his Complete State? Even SIU stated this current is far to be considered as his Complete State (due to not being as strong as his prime self and Baam getting some of Clone's power)

https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.317:_44F_-_The_Last_Station_(2)#Blog_Post

I think this key should be called as "Resurrected", as the White entity in the past was separated and sealed for millennia, only regurgitating after the merger of Hoaqin, Anna, Vincente, David, Albeda and Clone into a unique being

I mean the fact that he never died doesn't make sense with calling it resurrected doesn't make sense to me but it doesn't really matter.

Calling not complete would make sense because his form would be whole with all of the pieces put back together which means complete. I wasn't talking about how strong he was but the state of his form.

I mean, SIU stated that White currently is far away to be considered complete, so, calling his current self as "Complete State" also sounds wrong because of the fact that Baam received somewhat of Clone's power

Yeah I get that. I wouldn't say it was the clones power. Bam took the power of the Billions of Souls that white ad collected and never absorbed. So I won't say it's his original power.

Btw shouldn't Baam have soul absorption!!? Being able to contain multiple Souls in u is a form of Soul manipulation. He has it on an incredible level

I'd remove Elpathion's corncern since Elpathion doesnt really know about Dowon's power besides rumors.

I'd scale her to Cha, who is strong enough to push Yasratcha, who can harm completely transformed Yama.

Is it my impression or every time White/Hoaqin absorbs souls the bodies of those who have had their souls absorbed disappear? Would that be some kind of power?

Also, anyone who has shinsoo control comparable or superior to Yuri should have Resistance to Acid Manipulation, due to the fact that Evan says that if she used shinsoo, resisting Boiling Acid from The Workshop would not be a problem

Unfortunately, in my country, people who read ToG do not like Baam, in fact they hate him because he is not like a generic protagonist of Japanese manga/anime (shallow, just want revenge, don't have humanity and are overpower)

I feel that the case of the Tower of God anime will be like the Black Clover anime, many people will drop at the beginning due to certain characteristics of the protagonists (Baam and Asta), but they will most likely regret they dropped due to the amount of compliments that people are giving to later episodes

Back