• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

Tower of God anime will be the beginning of the Webtoons era, honestly, before the partnership between LINE WEBTOON and Crunchyroll, I never expected the latter to invest in any Webtoon

Considering her character as overall, I also don't think it makes sense that they made Rachel beautiful, but leaving that aside, the OST is soo good (well, considering that Kevin Penkin is creating them, I'm not too surprised) and the Rachel's voice actor is Saori Hayama and Headon's is Houchu Ohtsuka

Also, ToG's anime team:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/pt-br/a...wer-of-god-cast-staff-and-new-trailer-at-c2e2

I realized how the Tower of God anime is being well invested (by both LINE WEBTOON and Crunchyroll) and the Staff is doing their work willingly, as they did little cool details, like Zahard's Symbol in Black March and Green April

Well from everything he said it seems to be faithful to the source material, although I do share the other's concerns that it might be a little rushed, considering it covered like 3-5 chapters. But, he did say the episode lasted for ~30 minutes so it'll probably not be a problem.

It does maybe imply that they're aiming for ending the anime season 1 with the actual webtoon's season 1.

I'm still cautious about the anime, Headon looks pretty bad in the trailer but I guess that's on purpose. We'll see but I'm kinda worried.

The OST will be Godly though.

The last webtoon chapter has been hype af.

Also Im liking Yama's development a lot.

Doom and Paul recognizing him as king is also pretty cool.

Reading the Tower of God's Fast Pass, it looks like Evankhell will finally show her true destructive power without holding back because of any ally in her range or an Guardian Floor

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Reading the Tower of God's Fast Pass, it looks like Evankhell will finally show her true destructive power without holding back because of any ally in her range or an Guardian Floor
What's the Fast Pass?

Back