• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

Ogbunabali said:
Don't have experience with Berserk so can't comment on that. But that's completely irrelevant either way. The point was the the 6.26 score was bad, but the actual statistics showed otherwise.
I just wanted to comment on the berserk stuff.

Dunno if 6.26 is good or bad.

I love that they're adding scenes to fill up a lot of "empty space" that the manwha had. Like during the first test we don't seem much if anything of anybody other than Baam, Khun, Rak, Hatz, Anaak, and Shibisu (I'm using the Webtoon names). So that's awesome because we'll get more build up for those characters which is important.

I wanted to know, as Zahard and the 10 heads of families have a better immortality than that of the monsters of the 43rd floor as well as Hell Joe, that should not give them a low-godly regen as well?A

as long as their soul does not return to their body they cannot die, and characters like Evank can incinerate shinsu, shinsu, oxygen is made up of shinsu, so at the sub molecular level. and we don't know if Evank can kill the monsters on the 43rd floor but I think it's rather high regen or mid high But Hell joe's profile shows low godly so idrk about that, just know that they have better immortality than Hell Joe

Aqual011 said:
I wanted to know, as Zahard and the 10 heads of families have a better immortality than that of the monsters of the 43rd floor as well as Hell Joe, that should not give them a low-godly regen as well?A
I don't think its been properly explained on how the 10 Heads Imortality works. I know the Hendo head has his immortality tied to having his decendents never being imortal and Zahard is simply just immune to anyone catagorized as a 'Regular'.

The Inhabidents of the Floor of Death get their Immorlatity by the relients of the spell that houses their soul and the exact limits of the immortaliy of the 10 Geat worriars are unkown due to having no equal beyond each other. The immorlaity isn't infirior due to being weaker or having a smaller limit but rather having the flaw of never being able to leave the floor.

maybe they said « their immortality is incomplete », so yes I think it is not enough, but if they say an "incomplete" version that means the 10 heads of families also have it because it is a full version (chapter 322), so we can add at least type 3 immortality and I saw that there is no type 8, while their immortality is linked to their contract. otherwise I agree, the level of Regenerationn is currently complicated Btw Arlene tried to commit suicide like V, but she did not succeed because of her contract and she is an Irregular, so even irregulars cannot bypass their immortality, only Enryu's thorn can currently do this

How strong do you think Dokoko is? Whereas the Lo Po Bia Family Head personally asked him to defend The Nest, being declared as one of the strongest people in the Lo Po Bia Family and even a Slayer would've a hard time against him

If it's gonna have 13 episodes, I doubt it's gonna cover all of season 1 then (unless it was confirmed that it was gonna cover all of it?). And I'm not surprised, since we haven't seen a single shot in any of the promos from after the crown game, which I suspected it might be around that place where they're gonna end the show.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I mean, he's probably going to have Paul's help in dealing with the Branch leader, plus we haven't seen Paul's Partial Transformations yet
I wonder Characters in ToG Can Atomize characters from Another Fiction?

HYPE.

1) Doom's transformation

2) Canine people lore.

3) White hype.

4) Khun scheming.

5) Baam is confirmed once again to have ridiculous powernull.

Do you believe Charlie knows about current Baam's full power after such exchange? Because I doubt it.

I wouldnt use it. Its just Charle saying that Bamam was helding back his power.

I mean, possibly? I would honestly wait and look for feats.

The main reason to use multipliers are when it's clear characters are growing stronger, but there's a lack of feats to show exactly how much. And the multipliers used don't contradict each other.

So I'd suggest waiting for a few months to see if we get some feats later this arc. Or to see if Baam can scale to characters stronger than him.

Back