• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOH: Mori Acausality (Type 4) Fixing

Megaraptor149

He/Him
Reason: Mori Acausality (Type 4) justification in his profile is bad. I don't understand why using Mujin Resistance to Precognition feat and scan for justification and there are no scan for "broke out of the karmic cycle of fate and causality" also "Mori exists beyond time and can appear anywhere in the timeline" is Multilocation and Avatar Creation.

From

(Cannot be seen in any version of the future, broke out of the karmic cycle of fate and causality. Mori exists beyond time and can appear anywhere in the timeline)

To

(Ended the great karmic cycle that had trapped him, and all his ties to the world were cut upon attaining Nirvana)

What's wrong with existing beyond time?

Anyway, seems okay but I think either using English scans (unless they're just outright wrong) or using Korean scans with translations is better. The link you used for physical ties being cut only use korean raws which is about as useful as not posting any scans at all.

What's wrong with existing beyond time?

Anyway, seems okay but I think either using English scans (unless they're just outright wrong) or using Korean scans with translations is better. The link you used for physical ties being cut only use korean raws which is about as useful as not posting any scans at all.
Existing beyond time it's still can tbh, but using karmic cycle stuff which is had relations with cause and effect is better. I think English translation have same translate result with raw is not really different about it. So no problem using it too.

Okey i think it can be applied.
For just a friendly reminder:

When you do a CRT, you need to wait at least 2 days since you made the thread for it to be applied and have at least 2 staff approvals even if it is just a minor fixing of the profile.

Just so you know so you don’t get in trouble for just an honest mistake or anything like that.

Reason: Mori Acausality (Type 4) justification in his profile is bad. I don't understand why using Mujin Resistance to Precognition feat and scan for justification and there are no scan for "broke out of the karmic cycle of fate and causality" also "Mori exists beyond time and can appear anywhere in the timeline" is Multilocation and Avatar Creation.

From

(Cannot be seen in any version of the future, broke out of the karmic cycle of fate and causality. Mori exists beyond time and can appear anywhere in the timeline)

To

(Ended the great karmic cycle that had trapped him, and all his ties to the world were cut upon attaining Nirvana)
Agree, this justification ftw. There are some things that were badly justified on his prof, n this is one of them.

For just a friendly reminder:

When you do a CRT, you need to wait at least 2 days since you made the thread for it to be applied and have at least 2 staff approvals even if it is just a minor fixing of the profile.

Just so you know so you don’t get in trouble for just an honest mistake or anything like that.
Ah i forget that 💀

Back