• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Rimuru need to do is be nowhere near Touma, Great Sage should provide him warning from its Analytical Predictio. Then, all Rimuru would need to is fly and to spam his range attacks like from flame bullet, magic bullet, and Megiddo to Touma who can't negate all attacks toward him . Rimuru can create explosion also with his flame manipulation, also. So, I think Touma will be quickly overwhelmed and Rimuru stomp.

Touma have 3 power

The One who Purifies God and Slays Demons Natural Enemy of Magic

-Imagine breaker , can erase all magic , existance with hand , and all god blessing , power dll , in area -Invisible thing , he is can kill gos and purifies god -and last Dragon Power -> this is power so strong because , if the enemy is stronger the strength of user will be stronger , and have 10 dragons in right hand , one dragon have one god power , unlimited power , immortality dll maybe dragons mighty increase because that power still a mystery

i dont think rimuru can win easily , because i know too rimuru power in wn , rimuru have skill " God Void Azathoth "

Don't hax that one shot him get insta negged even if they do not interfere with his hand thingy? Give touma his dragon stuff too

I kinda find it hard to believe that Touma would be unable to even touch him once when he also has precognition and almost none of Rimuru's things that help him evade work.

I also know he has IT but Idk if it would play a role on this fight.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
I kinda find it hard to believe that Touma would be unable to even touch him once when he also has precognition and almost none of Rimuru's things that help him evade work.
I also know he has IT but Idk if it would play a role on this fight.
Instinctive Reaction and instant RE pretty much negate any change of Touma winning, even with Power Null.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Precog doesnt work either >_>
Rimuru's precognition at this stage is more analytical prediction based on calculation. So, I do think it could work Touma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back