• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Thor could single-handedly take down a squad of agents trained for maintaining global security and could hold his own against another slender fighter (Hela) then I don't see him having trouble in skills with Toma. Hell, even in the same tier Thor likely out-muscles him.

Thor is also a better guy who respects women, unlike the edgy kid that punches ladies

What do you expect from normal high school student that lose his memory and without experience in single material art? Touma still lose against Hamazura and Tsuchimikado in hand to hand combat. Assuming Thor has experience in material art, hard for Touma to beat him.

Pretty much any martial artist/soldier hard counter touma as he only knows pick up street fight and doesn't even have a real strategy

Iirc Touma's reactions only work against supernatural stuff... .but since Thor is a god... and he could negate all things not normal... what does that mean?

But yeah leaning on Thor rn

Thor isn't a god in this form, he's a mortal, I don't think Touma's ability would work on him. Even if it did, I think we are assuming it won't w/ his 9-C version.

OT: Thor wins this, taking on those shield agents puts him above Touma IMO

Thor for reasons above, although I don't think he has martial arts, he defeated those shield agents with brute force.

Thor has mass, height, reach, experience, martial skill and bleached eyebrows to his advantage.

Also, he does have skill, he parried attacks from 3 or 4 spearmen in TDW with his hands alone.

Precognition doesn't just work for Esper or magical abilities, considering Rensa's tactic to limit his sensory imput was completely control her body so that even the smallest possible involuntary movement wouldn't happen.

But yeh, I feel Touma boy had some showings that should better demonstrate his fighting skill, but Th'Oreal has him beat there and not really sure TouMAN can bridge the difference. Then again he abuses all he can and not only his physical skills, but that's a bit vague and I doubt it makes a difference.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Precognition doesn't just work for Esper or magical abilities, considering Rensa's tactic to limit his sensory imput was completely control her body so that even the smallest possible involuntary movement wouldn't happen.
But yeh, I feel Touma boy had some showings that should better demonstrate his fighting skill, but Th'Oreal has him beat there and not really sure TouMAN can bridge the difference. Then again he abuses all he can and not only his physical skills, but that's a bit vague and I doubt it makes a difference.
that the point, anyone who has trained makes less and less involuntary movement especially soldier that in this age are always more like machines

this is no different than putting a normal thug vs a normal solider the result is obvius

@Malox

There's being a skilled fighter, and there's being a super advanced robot. Rensa literally had to control herself to the last, smallest detail. She gets read like everyone else the moment she so much as barely flinches and her muscles react a bit involuntarily.

Jesus, this is Mismatch, Thor, Captain America, and other MCU heros are some of THE worst kind of enemy Touma can face (Except for Strange probably, if he doesn't fly around). Thor is just too muscular, and Touma is below Cap in terms of literally everything, Thor can throw down with cap pretty well even if he does lack a lot of his powers.

Thor would beat him up no problem

Like Garg said, can't really compare mortal Thor and Cap.

And they aren't necessarily the worst. Touma is no idiot, and he'll abuse the enviroment if he has to instead - I just don't see him wiggling out of this one.

Touma has precognition to see Thor's next moves but they only prolong the inevitable as he is not experienced in countering them. If he tries to block, he gets sent flying from the god's punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back