• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou's Revision (?): A Scarlet thought...

Okay, so we know that Sakuya Izayoi's time manipulation is of a high class, to be able to remove an object from it present, and then it future out of existence.

...Yet she's the servant of Remilia, and it's showed many time that she's stronger than Sakuya many time over. And her little sister is even stronger than that.

So... What kind of Fate Manipulation and Ability to destroy everything would be strong enough to top even that ?

Yeah, don't know what can really top that. I think all we can do is just do as what Prom said: Theorize it.

Not sure what you're attempting to do here. If you have a content revision thread you should have something more solid than theories

Andy is probably talking about how there might be an ability or something relating to the Scarlet sisters that have something that's possibly more broken than even Sakuya's Time ability thing here....pretty much it from what i've read.

I get that, but why make a content revision? We can't just add existence erasure to the sis like that

Yeaaaahhh I think putting it on general discussion isn't going to attract anyone, and it's not really perfect for Q&A one either, sooooo there's that.

Though, the fact that there's something in the sister that would outclassed Sakuya's Time Erasure would be worth a mention, though probably isn't going to be used in a debate, for it ambiguity.

Back