• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou - Minor Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"BUH-BUT SHMOOPY!! THE NEW GAME JUST RELEASED! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS CRT NOW!!"

SCREW YOU, I DO WHAT I WANT, KISS MY BUTT.

Perception manipulation for deities - shown
here.

Possible Purification for Toyohime - She already has the atom hax stuff on her profile, but in the same scan she mentions that her fan can purify things. The reason why I think it should be classified as a possible ability instead of an actual ability she has is because she probably meant that the forest being eradicated on an atomic level is sorta like purifying it.

Incorporeality for the avatars of deities - shown here.

Type 3 self-sustenance for every fairy - In Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, fairies are stated to be active all the time.

That's... that's it, yea, nothing too crazy.

Oh right, one more thing. I genuinely don't know what ability does Tewi have in this scan. Others told me it's resistance to sealing, but maybe it's power null?

I know there's a scan that says that her luck is so great that it can **** with probabilities, but I can't be bothered to look for it, and I don't see how that has anything to do with breaking a magic field or whatever Eientei had on it.

I think we would need a little more proof to say that the passive probability/fate hax in Touhou can give power null. Though if that's the interpretation we're going with it'd be a huge upgrade to a lot of characters.

I know there's a scan that says that her luck is so great that it can **** with probabilities, but I can't be bothered to look for it, and I don't see how that has anything to do with breaking a magic field or whatever Eientei had on it.
It's supposed to be impossible to break, and guess what Tewi did, break it.

Never mind. It seems pretty straightforward.

Isn't invisibility more appropriate than perception manipulation?

Purification is probably fine.

Incorporeality is possible, but that quote does not say so.

Self-sustenance, i.e. never needing to rest during physical activity, without exception, is not stated by that quote either, just that they are active both in the night and the day.

What I accepted here earlier can probably be applied.

I was asked to comment here.
Never mind. It seems pretty straightforward.

Isn't invisibility more appropriate than perception manipulation?

Purification is probably fine.

Incorporeality is possible, but that quote does not say so.

Self-sustenance, i.e. never needing to rest during physical activity, without exception, is not stated by that quote either, just that they are active both in the night and the day.
Pretty much agree with this

The Incorporeality sounds more like Shapeshifting as Ogbunabali pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back