• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou: Dream World and Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cross: That would be appreciated, yes.

However, I want LordX's final thoughts on this since he is also knowledgeable about Touhou as well. I'll ask him today.

Well, if DontTalk doesn't care, the rest of us will have to decide without him.

Which you yourself forgotten when he specifically told you that when you tried asking him that other time.

Of course, you can't keep track of it due to handling other things but i at least saw that and remember it. So therefore, he's not ever gonna come on here anymore since he said so. Plus he even noted that he'd rather have us take care of it without him, which is something you were told by DT himself but forgot.

We will settle this thread without DT's thoughts on this then.

So is everyone here okay with Saikou's proposed suggestions? I posted a reason for why they would be considered Massively FTL+.

If approved, Saikou's proposal for the speed upgrades will be set.

There was only one thing I wasn't clear on. Is this PC-98 or current canon? Because the current profiles only have the possibly MFTL+ for PC-98

This is for current canon. The upgrades won't affect PC-98, so possibly MFTL+ will stay.

Bleh. Been almost a day and no one that actually seems interested in the thread has shown much resistances to the upgrades. Can they be applied?

Reimu and Yukari are the only locked ones, although I'd wait for this afternoon to do the revisions, so I can do all of them in one go.

I will be available to unlock the profiles at 15:00 MST. This will be around 7.5 hours from now.

Message me then if the profiles have not been unlocked by someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back