• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been a while since I made an Esdeath fight. Hopefully this isn't a horrible mismatch. My main hope in this is apperently Touch Me has dura and ap negging abilities.

Fight takes place in the Cell Games arena with both characters standing at opposite sides. Speed Equalized.

Ice Storm Commander-in-Chief is active aka High 6-B Esdeath

Touch Me is a really bad name in english aka 6-C

Esdeath

Touch Me

How in the world does Esdeath prevent World Break? It's superior to Reality Slash, which is a literal Slash of Reality.

So weird how Overlord has amazing everything but speed

Seriously, it's ******* Soul Caliber all over again

Overlord's speed is just reasonable. They are very fast but they don't have light or lightning to scale to. Considering those two are pretty much to only way to break into MHS without circling to globe in a quick time I really like Overlord's sane speed.

Schnee One said:
So weird how Overlord has amazing everything but speed

Seriously, it's ******* Anderson Quest all over again
Fixed it for you

.... Oh yeah nobody but me and Steve the Barbarian knows what I'm talking about

Also it's only AP that's spectacular so

... Yeah that joke kinda doesn't work on

Any level

... I'll just leave this link here and walk away in shame

There are numerous, *numerous* lighting and light statements but all of which are treated as hyperbole and/or Wordplay.

Just stating Light and Lightning means nothing without feats involving Light and Lightning

Okay cool

Did they actually evade or do any feats involving speed

Tho

I like how having MHS speed off of lightning is a standard for verses with high AP, when you're already beating most vehicles on the entire planet the moment you hit Supersonic.

I honestly feel like lightning/light/interstellar travel is the bane of good speed ratings. Those three things can multiply speed ratings by thousands, if not millions or higher for interstellar travel, of times faster than all other showings in the verse.

It's cool to have someone have a super fast battle so fast that a water droplet can't even fall (a la Samurai Jack) just to have that epic speed feat be completely stomped into the dirt by a quick little jump away from light. Because of that, I'm perfectly fine with Overlord having only Supersonic from a cool blitzing feat rather than some higher rating for a light/lightning dodge.

Mini-rant over.

So I meant to equalize speed but forgot, then people started saying it was a stomp reguardless so I didn't bother, but Dargoo's been and gone and hasn't closed this, so I'm getting mixed messages. I guess I'll just equalize it and see what happens.

Idk

I mean I really don't want to Weekly and pull that this is a stomp against one of my faces

But this is basically Esdeath gets randomly diced GG

Which, we REALLY need to cover on the stomp thread

Back