• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total Drama CRT: Lifting Strength Analysis + A Couple Abilities

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So here's the thing. Courtney's lifting strength from pulling out a street lamp sits at Class 25 to Class 50: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Drama_Calc:_Courtney_Pulls_Out_a_Street_Lamp

It's an impressive feat, but at the same time, this may put things at ends with other characters lifting strength-wise. Class 5 feats have been done by various Total Drama characters, like so.

Jasmine: Despite being from the set of FODDER that is the Total Drama Pahkitew Island Cast, she lifted an entire fricking tree, although she struggled to do so. I once calc'd this feat (with prior evaluation and approval) at 1047.825 kg for just the trunk (the OBD had no idea how to handle or even guesstimate branches): https://www.fanverse.org/blogs/calc-7-jasmine-lifts-a-tree.26098/
Duncan: Based on the size, shape, and makeup of the whale, the whale Duncan pulled a backbreaker on is most likely a newborn humpback whale, which weighs around 1.5 tonnes
Owen: Yeah, I'm still waiting on my calc request for Owen's safe feat to be answered, guys!
Sugar: Another member of Total Drama Fodder Island. She had thrown a tractor and given a precise figure for how far she threw the damn thing (three feet). Weights vary from tractor (some falling under Class 5 or Class 10), but even just lifting a compact tractor would net her 1085 kg.: https://www.deere.com/en/tractors/compact-tractors/2-series-compact-tractors/2025r/ ; Also, Sugar pushed down a tree, but I can't tell if that's intentional or a joke on Sugar's weight.

I am uncertain on certain things, like Eva pulling a bus (School buses easily fall under Class 5 or Class 10 when lifted, but pulling one I think is a different story) and Amy walking underwater while covered in some hundreds of kilos of seaweed and driftwood, however. DarkDragonMedeus believes the likes of Owen, Duncan, and DJ should scale from Courtney's feat, but I haven't heard back from Tllmberg after prodding him, so I'm still on the fence about it

MacArthur has a Class K to Class M feat, but now that I think about it, I might've hit outlier territory with that one.

Now one could argue that anti-feats for lifting strength exist, like the oh-so-many instances of contestants struggling to lift Owen, but really anything having to do with Owen are the only immediate anti-feats that come to mind.

As for abilities, I got two in hand.:

Ella: Summoning (On several instances both in Total Drama and Total Dramarama, Ella had called in birds with her singing. I have legit no worries about Dramarama since she only starred in one episode, but TD itself might take a little searchin'.)
Dawn: Telepathy, or at least the oddest idea of Enhanced Senses you can think of. As shown here, Dawn can communicate with a butterfly even though butterflies don't make sounds.:

Last I checked, butterflies normally don't make vocalizations, and the ones made sounds only made it as far north as Arizona.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamadryas_(butterfly)

In fact, according to the American Museum of Natural History, butterflies communicate with pheromones, which the Vs Battles wiki has not figured out how to make use of.: https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/butterflies/butterfly-faq

So yeah, there you have it.

The Class K to Class M feat is probably an outlier yeah, but I'm fine with stronger characters upscaling from Courtney's feat.

Looks like these can work.

A little bit off-topic but somewhat verse-related, I happened to be doing a feat compilation at this moment, hopefully in an attempt to build more consistency.

Shouldnt Ezekiel get Immortality Type 2 (Survived being literally burned alive) and Resistance to Fire,Magma and Heat (Volcano feat)

Also would Ezekiel get LS upgrade since he can hold on to the plane also he should get limited resistance to sleep manipulation since he woke up from the sleep dart way sooner than duncan also stealth mastery for obvious reasons

Oh yeah also acrobatics since he can jump a few meters into the sky and summoning because of those weird moles plus his intelligence should be Above Average maybe gifted after the toxic waste. He was able to trick chris, chef and the entire cast plus resistance to radiation manipulation as he survived in toxic waste

A little bit off-topic but somewhat verse-related, I happened to be doing a feat compilation at this moment, hopefully in an attempt to build more consistency.
Based on what I can tell, the Building and City Block feats should be more consistent Izzy's explosives already clocked in at 8-C and 8-B, although in their case Izzy was a bit away from the explosion for the first one while everyone was shielded by ballistic glass in the second one. The one with Cody has the issue of him being hunched over slightly more than he usually is. It's a minor consequence that could be handled by just measuring his head in relation to his body and working from there (the cartoon doesn't follow normal anatomical guidelines, especially with the dudes). Dunno about the splash, tho; might be something I'm misunderstanding about water physics, but splashes aren't normally "solid" last I checked. Even then, everyone's really far away, so there's no way their durability would've scaled from that anyway.

Based on what I can tell, the Building and City Block feats should be more consistent Izzy's explosives already clocked in at 8-C and 8-B, although in their case Izzy was a bit away from the explosion for the first one while everyone was shielded by ballistic glass in the second one. The one with Cody has the issue of him being hunched over slightly more than he usually is. It's a minor consequence that could be handled by just measuring his head in relation to his body and working from there (the cartoon doesn't follow normal anatomical guidelines, especially with the dudes). Dunno about the splash, tho; might be something I'm misunderstanding about water physics, but splashes aren't normally "solid" last I checked.
Can you add the ezekiel stuff as well? His page is so bad

Immortality Type 2 (Survived being literally burned alive)
Resistance to Fire,Magma and Heat (Volcano feat)
Limited resistance to sleep manipulation (Since he woke up from the sleep dart way sooner than duncan)
Stealth mastery for obvious reasons
Resistance to radiation manipulation (He survived in toxic waste)
Intelligence should be: Above Average maybe gifted after the toxic waste. He was able to trick chris, chef and the entire cast plus made an trap for chris and the others.
Summoning (Ezekiel has shown to be able to summon mole rats with a snap of his fingers)

Some other thing I want to point out here: I think the contestants should get whatever equipment they used in the challenges as optional equipment (IE. Izzy having a tranquilizer gun) just to bring more variety. Especially Chris, who for some reason is missing much more of his equipment that he has during challenges (IE. Tranquilizer Darts, Remote-Controlled Hail Cloud, etc)

Also, I have 1 lifting strength calculation that got to Class 10 if it helps, unless everyone will scale to Class 50

Some other thing I want to point out here: I think the contestants should get whatever equipment they used in the challenges as optional equipment (IE. Izzy having a tranquilizer gun) just to bring more variety. Especially Chris, who for some reason is missing much more of his equipment that he has during challenges (IE. Tranquilizer Darts, Remote-Controlled Hail Cloud, etc)

Also, I have 1 lifting strength calculation that got to Class 10 if it helps, unless everyone will scale to Class 50
Fair enough. I will say that claiming nail files as being made of steel is an overgeneralization; back where I lived, my parents had nail files that were basically sticks of wood and sandpaper.

Something I'll bring up, the Killer Bass (and Chef) were measured wrong. Saying this as the guy who measured everyone..! See, the lineup for the Killer Bass: https://totaldrama.fandom.com/wiki/Total_Drama_Island_(2007)

Minus Courtney (who is slightly taller than what the lineup made her out to be, at 177/178 Lindsay's height according to the Total Drama World Tour lineup), the lineup actually follows a scale of 203 pixels=69 inches as opposed to the previously assumed 196 pixels=69 inches.

Last edited:
Immortality Type 2 (Survived being literally burned alive)
Resistance to Fire,Magma and Heat (Volcano feat)
Limited resistance to sleep manipulation (Since he woke up from the sleep dart way sooner than duncan)
Stealth mastery for obvious reasons
Resistance to radiation manipulation (He survived in toxic waste)
Intelligence should be: Above Average maybe gifted after the toxic waste. He was able to trick chris, chef and the entire cast plus made an trap for chris and the others.
Summoning (Ezekiel has shown to be able to summon mole rats with a snap of his fingers)
I don't see why immo type 2, if he resisted the heat and survived with no lethal injuries, then he doesn't need immortality

I don't think resistance to magma is a thing, i think it would just be resistance to extreme temperatures.

The rest seems fine

I don't see why immo type 2, if he resisted the heat and survived with no lethal injuries, then he doesn't need immortality
Didnt he basically burn alive? Would he get regenaration then since he regenarated his burned skin (Since it took time it would be non combat accipacle)
I don't think resistance to magma is a thing, i think it would just be resistance to extreme temperatures.
It exist

Ooooooooh, oops

The yeah is fine the resistance, but the thing is, doesn't it still overlap with heat resistance since magma is just really hot molten stone?

Ooooooooh, oops

The yeah is fine the resistance, but the thing is, doesn't it still overlap with heat resistance since magma is just really hot molten stone?
I sae Resistance to Magma on some profiles maybe Fire,Magma and Heat?

Oh! One thing I will bring up about Cody... The TRASH within the cans survived. How the frick could the trash cans be vaporized if the 90 gallons of trash they have survived?

Oh! One thing I will bring up about Cody... The TRASH within the cans survived. How the frick could the trash cans be vaporized if the 90 gallons of trash they have survived?
...because the cans protected some of trash from getting vaporized? The bomb was on the outside, after all.

Back