• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, I think it's high time that upgrades are made to the Total Drama verse. There are now four consistent 9-A Total Drama feats, or at the bare minimum 9-A in fire durability, which I think would be grounds for an upgrade, at least for the higher-tiers of the verse (ex. Owen, Izzy, Sierra, MacArthur, whatever right?). These are the Total Drama feats that are determined to be 9-A.:

MacArthur pulls out a chunk of wall from the Geelong Gaol: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Total_Drama_Presents:_MacArthur_Pulls_Out_a_Fucking_Wall! (0.002174 to 0.006521 tons of TNT)
Sierra survives the Jumbo Jet's explosion: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Psychomaster35/Total_Drama:_Plane_Explodes (0.007784 tons of TNT; fire durability only)
Izzy survives an explosion: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...l_Drama_Calc_Fix:_Izzy_Surviving_an_Explosion (0.008262 tons of TNT; fire durability only)
Revenge of the Island Yacht Explosion: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Psychomaster35/TDROTI:_It_cannot_begin_without_a_BANG (0.01194 tons of TNT; not sure if recalc is needed or not)

There is one more feat I had put up a calc request for in the Calc Requests thread that I felt had 9-A potential, which was this:
(Go to 8:54)

Nobody answered the calc request as of yet. I would imagine these upgrades would apply to pretty much anyone who isn't the Total Drama Pahkitew Island cast, which... Let's face it, the TDPI cast's feats are trash; the best I can find aside from Sky causing an avalanche by throwing a fit are Sky's burps (which I've calc'd at 507 kilojoules) and Jasmine felling a tree in a single punch. That being said, here are my proposals.:

Proposal 1

9-B with 9-A durability against fire. This seems to be the best way to go as unless someone answers my Owen calc request, MacArthur's feat is the only 9-A physical feat. Then again, I dunno if the explosion feat from Revenge of the Island would scale to TDI cast members who partook in Total Drama All-Stars (not that that matters since people aren't that fond of All Stars).

Proposal 2

9-A overall. It's a bit more finicky than the first proposal as I ain't too certain on the scaling of the yacht explosion, plus again, of all the 9-A feats, MacArthur's is the only verifiable 9-A feat. I know MacArthur's AP would apply to Kitty (the cute-and-cuddly Asian girl) and Josee (the psychotic ice dancer) for sure, but anything else might need further investigation since it's been ages since I've watched the Ridonculous Race.

So yeah, there's my take. There are minor things I'd like to check, like whether Dawn should get telepathy or something else from communicating with a soundless insect (butterfly) and Ella should get summoning with her song (since her song attracts birds from far away), but those aren't exactly a concern for me now. But yeah, there ya have it.

Addendum

Izzy should be able to get "Varies; Up to 8-B" with Prep Time/Explosives: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...7/A_Couple_of_Total_Drama_Feats:_Izzy_and_Sky

Her explosives don't apply to anyone's durability, however.

Last edited:
Well, there's a distinction between joules of Heat/Thermal energy and Joules of overpressure. Dumping even a bucket of warm water would technically be a Wall level feat against heat based attacks. But even then, attacks that are pure heat also have thermal equilibrium and Stefan Boltzmann's radiation law that might make withstanding feats much less impressive then they are normally, calculated using this.

Though a lot of verses that are cartoonish in nature kind of treat gas explosions like regular explosions such as generating a shockwave; the one Izzy through generated a pretty hefty shockwave that made the surrounding trees bend and the helicopter move a bit, so they might have more in common with General Blue's Durability feat and thus it might be 9-A outright in this case.

Bumping here. Granted this CRT would prevent me from pitting Courtney against A Butt-Bumper like I've wanted to, but then again, Nozomi's profile is friggin' barebones for a main protagonist's profile.

I'm with Medeus
Well gee! That took ya a trip to get milk for the boys..!

Well, since you're #2, guess it's safe for me to apply this thing. At least apply it to the ones that actually nailed someone (meaning not Dawn, unfortunately) who also isn't the Pahkitew Island cast, obviously.

Last edited:
This should likely apply to Alejandro, Duncan, Harold and Cody, since Alejandro and Cody are comparable to one another, Duncan can hurt Harold and vice-versa, and Harold was hit by Owen's murderballs without much problem.
Also, Duncan has fought against Chef and won in the first season, didn't he? Can't remember that too much.
Cody should also get some kind of electricity power due to that dodgeball episode where he makes the dodgeball run towards Katie and that one super curved ball that goes 180º on DJ's ass.

This should likely apply to Alejandro, Duncan, Harold and Cody, since Alejandro and Cody are comparable to one another, Duncan can hurt Harold and vice-versa, and Harold was hit by Owen's murderballs without much problem.
Also, Duncan has fought against Chef and won in the first season, didn't he? Can't remember that too much.
Cody should also get some kind of electricity power due to that dodgeball episode where he makes the dodgeball run towards Katie and that one super curved ball that goes 180º on DJ's ass.
Cody also knocked Duncan out in World Tour. Although he was enraged. I also don't see anyone scaling to chef. Duncan beat Chef due to his craftiness. He never once overpowered him.

Izzy already does. It kinda got to a point where Izzy basically toys with Chef after their last encounter.
I don't see her scaling physically. The only attack that affected him was during World Tour and was because he didn't expect Izzy to have a third arm. He was then caught off guard with her kick.

I don't see her scaling physically. The only attack that affected him was during World Tour and was because he didn't expect Izzy to have a third arm. He was then caught off guard with her kick.

She literally had a fight with Chef in TDI and won the bout. Sure, it was a short fight, but still counts.

Cody also knocked Duncan out in World Tour. Although he was enraged. I also don't see anyone scaling to chef. Duncan beat Chef due to his craftiness. He never once overpowered him.
I didn't want to count that one because Duncan was already hurt, but yeah.
I went with his scaling of Alejandro because Alejandro was on equal grounds (and I believe he has better feats)

Also Mal/Mike should be 9-A (Does he even have a page? Dunno) because he beat the shit outta Izzy

She literally went up against him in hand-to-hand combat in the hide-and-seek episode of Total Drama Island.

You guys know the entire reason of having martial arts is to defeat opponents stronger than you with skill, right? She never overpowers Chef.
I don't think just throwing punches at one another is considered martial arts. Bro, I've been with the show since the beginning; I can see bullshit when I see it.

I don't think just throwing punches at one another is considered martial arts. Bro, I've been with the show since the beginning; I can see bullshit when I see it.
This doesn't address my point. She was simply more skilled at throwing punches and kicking. She isn't physically overpowering Chef, therefore she doesn't scale.

This doesn't address my point. She was simply more skilled at throwing punches and kicking. She isn't physically overpowering Chef, therefore she doesn't scale.
True true, a Boxer knows martial arts, so him being able to make the other guy fly back with a punch isn't him being strong, it's just martial arts.
Truly one of the comments of all times.

True true, a Boxer knows martial arts, so him being able to make the other guy fly back with a punch isn't him being strong, it's just martial arts.
Truly one of the comments of all times.
When a person is off guard they aren't applying weight. At the time knocking Chef that far was equivalent to knocking his weight that distance. You can calc that but it doesn't mean she scales.
TL;DR: You're being sarcastic but still wrong. Not a good look.

Are we going to analyze every single fight like that? Because oh boy, we have quite a lot of Revision to do in this website.

Anyways, @Flashlight237 and @DivineAura44, has any of you called for another opinion, because as much as I like to complain and discuss, or is Total Drama one of those threads that have no one knowledgeable on the verse to say which one of us is talking bs?

Back