• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total Drama CRT: These Haxless Mofos Actually Have a Resistance!

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so there's actually a resistance to hax that exists in Total Drama. In Total Drama Island's third episode, the contestants would bear witness to Chef Hatchet perform the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy:

This dance directly used Sleep Manipulation against the contestants. Everyone awake who survived the dance gets Resistance to Sleep Manipulation. Yeah, they actually can resist hax; how the eff do they do that? Okay, that's all. You can go outside now.

This should be fine, but shouldn't that also mean Chef gets Sleep Manipulation through dancing? I think I also vaguely recall him using tranquilizers as well, though I would need to rewatch the series to make sure. After all, I still got work to do in revamping one of the profiles.

This should be fine, but shouldn't that also mean Chef gets Sleep Manipulation through dancing? I think I also vaguely recall him using tranquilizers as well, though I would need to rewatch the series to make sure. After all, I still got work to do in revamping one of the profiles.
To answer your first question, that only applies to his ballet routine in that one episode. Do note that the song he danced to has a calm atmosphere in it. The last dance routine that should grant Chef Sleep Manipulation is him doing the Thriller in the 12th episode.

As for your second question, unless you're thinking about the part in Total Drama World Tour where everyone had to wake up singing, you're a bit off. In TDI, Izzy managed to secure a tranq gun and accidentally shot Heather with it, although iirc, I think that made Heather less sleepy and more catatonic. Tranq guns so fall under the Poison umbrella under Sleep Inducement, though.

The addition for those who stayed awake should be fine, I agree.

I'm not sure if this is true sleep manipulation hax but more so Chef and Chris's clever attempt at making people fall asleep. Which would be a method of social influencing.

I'm not sure if this is true sleep manipulation hax but more so Chef and Chris's clever attempt at making people fall asleep. Which would be a method of social influencing.
Eh, they grow tired in response to the sparkles hitting them in the face (with DJ having fell asleep after having spent his time tying himself to a tree thanks to the sparklies). Doubt it should just be relegated to social influencing when one of the contestants (DJ) wasn't even paying attention.

Back