• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So i was looking at calcs of various sites as usual that could catch my eye of interest. One in particular was this right here:

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-v.../172968-toriko-calc-s-toriko-earth-parameters

Basically the top tier characters of Toriko are still Large Planet level but just to a higher degree of Large Planet Busting.

So i'll cut to the chase and ask if it's legit that we use this or nah.

Edit: I guess it seems redundent & pointless to make this when it just still points them at Large Planet level. Meh, i'll keep this up since it does at least have one that can scale Jirou's Grand Knocking up, i guess. *shrugs*

Seems legit to me but as i am not a calc guy i could be wrong.Its a bit redundant though as we already know the top tiers are large planet level and large planet level is a 19690x gap.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Seems legit to me but as i am not a calc guy i could be wrong.Its a bit redundant though as we already know the top tiers are large planet level and large planet level is a 19690x gap.
Well as i said, it wouldn't make any difference but just puts them at a higher degree of Large Planet busting so.....yeah. *shrugs*

We don't use Neo's feat as it was over the course of a month and the planet very clearly wasn't destroyed. Also, I have no idea why they are using crust as a measure of the planet's destruction, as nothing indicates that we are merely seeing cores in the scans of the cracked planets.

However, if you notice, all of the top tiers in Toriko are already Large Planet Level. We have already considered the size of the planet and adjusted for it. If you would like to link exact values (given that I see zero flaws in the calculation proper), feel free to do so.

You can also upgrade Jirou's GK to planet level+, if you like.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd......i just said it just makes them Large Planet level still, only to a higher degree.

yeah, i feel as if people are igoring that part. -_-

No, you said it makes them a higher degree of LPB. We don't have a value in the first place.

Alakabamm said:
No, you said it makes them a higher degree of LPB. We don't have a value in the first place.
I just said it in a different way, okay? Jeez....

But anyways since it's "okay" to insert a calc like this without making a thread, i'll just go insert the statistics of the calc to the top tiers later then.

Aye. Someone could actually insert this for me as i may not be able to do it today or even tomorrow. But i'll see what i can do if i manage to cover this then....

Faisal Shourov said:
I would do this but Toriko, Jirou and Bambina's page are locked
That would be helpful. Tho keep in mind that this would only apply to those such as the Eight Kings, Acacia's Disciples, NEO (or i can possiby it applies to him since i'm only refering to NEO Acacia, that is), Don Slime, and pretty much it really...

Alakabamm said:
We don't use Neo's feat as it was over the course of a month and the planet very clearly wasn't destroyed. Also, I have no idea why they are using crust as a measure of the planet's destruction, as nothing indicates that we are merely seeing cores in the scans of the cracked planets.
However, if you notice, all of the top tiers in Toriko are already Large Planet Level. We have already considered the size of the planet and adjusted for it. If you would like to link exact values (given that I see zero flaws in the calculation proper), feel free to do so.

You can also upgrade Jirou's GK to planet level+, if you like.
About neo, does him surving supernova's count as a feat? (if you can consider it him surviving it since he "revives" )

Salavtore said:
About neo, does him surving supernova's count as a feat? (if you can consider it him surviving it since he "revives" )
No, he didn't survive it.

Alright so i linked this to the top tiers now, which wasn't a lot since pretty much everyone is comparable to like Acacia's 3 disciples.

In any case, i'll close this now then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back