• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Four Beast one-shotting Zebra who is > 57.05 Teratons enough to make the Four Beast core 100 Teratons?
On its own, it'd probably say no. But the Four Beast has two canon power jumps and even after those jumps was still holding back the entire time. Those boosts along with Zebra one shotting Mount Turtle is why I wouldn't be against it scaling to High 6-B. But like I said it would only count for the Four Beasts and people in later arcs in terms of scaling.

Okay then. Making the Four Beast baseline High 6-B for having over double the Capture Level of Mount Turtle and being far superior to each of the Four Heavenly Kings seems fine with me.

I'm fine with this compromise. (It's kinda what i was already arguing but just with a lower value, which i'm fine with as long as the main body of the Four Beast is High 6-B)

Do we have anymore contentions with anything else or are we gucci?

Regarding the Regal Mamoth KE calc, is that upscaling speed from an African elephant? If so, don’t we require proof that that speed comparison is valid now? There doesn’t seem to be anything like that in the calc.

Im assuming the Four Kings will still keep their High 6-B durability scaling to the Four Beast along with Terry keeping his rating for ripping its arm off, right?

Last edited:
Im assuming the Four Kings will still keep their High 6-B durability scaling to the Four Beast along with Terry keeping his rating for ripping its arm off, right?

I'm pretty sure the Four Heavenly Kings should be 6-B+ due to how superior the Four Beast was to them individually and they needed to use Appetite Energy to beat it. Terry did manage to rip off a whole arm though, which is more than what the Kings did.

I'm pretty sure the Four Heavenly Kings should be 6-B+ due to how superior the Four Beast was to them individually and they needed to use Appetite Energy to beat it. Terry did manage to rip off a whole arm though, which is more than what the Kings did.
I mean for their durability since they all managed to survive a prolonged fight against it.

I mean for their durability since they all managed to survive a prolonged fight against it.
I guess for their durability may be fine.

EDIT: Wait, I just remembered. The Four Beast's AP rating is coming from smacking Zebra. It would be circular to make Zebra High 6-B based on this too.

Would Sunny and Zebra scale to the Four Beast considering Sunny drew blood and Zebra penetrated its body with his sound attack?

By the following arc or the start of the timeskip maybe. But the Four Beast is accepted as High 6-B for its full powered form, which no scales to besides Apitite Energy.

The scaling chain is basically: Four Beast full power > Three Pets > 350 > 310 > 300 > Zebra > one shot > Mount Turtle > 6-B+ calc.

I can see the rest of the King's scaling in the next arc since the appetite energy made them all stronger, but for the Four Beast in particular only it would get a High 6-B rating.

Imo there's two ways to do Four Beast scaling. Either anyone over 350 scales to High 6-B or anyone over 554 scales to High 6-B.

Besides giving a scan for the MHS section for Toriko and the ChinChin statement you look good

Besides giving a scan for the MHS section for Toriko and the ChinChin statement you look good
The ChinChin statement is already on his profile under his lifting strength section. The MHS feat comes from the three time statement from his food honoring.

Given that both Damage and Qawsed don't have anymore contentions with the scaling and both have given their approvals now, WOI should be able to apply the changes.

Unless the mods believe we don't have enough support to add these changes?

Only one of the Four Beasts performed the feat of dodging the Relativistic laser; the Fang King, seemingly the most agile and speedy of the different beasts.

The ones that Sunny, Coco and especially Zebra fought don't appear to have any comparable speed feats or reason to be comparable.

The ones that Sunny, Coco and especially Zebra fought don't appear to have any comparable speed feats or reason to be comparable.
I do get Mount Turtle, but the others would scale to Sunny and Coco wouldn't they?

I must've just mentally assumed that.

Well if you're fine with that scale I'm also fine with it.

Scaling basically needs to be Beast King -> Toriko -> Four Beast -> Rest of the Four Kings

If so, don’t we require proof that that speed comparison is valid now?
If I'm not mistaken the speed assumption is that the mammoth moves at the same relative velocity to a elephant along with the same relative size increase.

If so then it might be warranted since the mammoth can cover its body length rather quickly along with doing things a normal elephant could never do like jump.

I updated all the profiles except for Toriko's as im waiting for his profile to be split into pre and post timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back