• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko regen and Gourmet Luck

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
First off I want to thank DragonEmperor23 for his help with this.

It was brought to my attention that Toriko's Regenerationn is lacking any kind of classification, well, his profile needs an overall revision since there is nl distinction between keys.

Anyway:

Main feats:

Torikoregen
Torikoregen2
First one is for his AIR arc key: Mid regen.

Torikohurt
lost an arm and a leg

Second one is for his Cooking festival key: Low-Mid Regen.

And for the previous keys we have High-Low regen: regenerated from a mortal beating after eating the Jewel Meat. He also regenerated after having his organs blown up by an ingredient.

Torikolive
This scales to many people, but we should discuss that later

In the first one he regenerated via some sort of drink,potion or something,I already forgot.

But it wasn't his regen.

Dzhindzholia said:
In the first one he regenerated via some sort of drink,potion or something,I already forgot.

But it wasn't his regen.
Against Heracles he regenerated thanks to the Blue Oni awakening after he drunk it.

Phoenix821 said:
Toriko didn't reattach his arm after the fight with Tommyrod, Yosaku helped him regrow it over time.
Didnt yosaku put an artificial hand on his body? My god, my memory is failing.

Anyway, the internal organ thingy is legit.

Nope Yosaku gave Toriko a special seed that slowly regrew his arm over several months, Toriko nearly died but his Gourmet cells suddenly reactivated and saved him I believe.

Anyway, after Enbu training his regen should scale to the casual Mid level feat performed by Jirou.

That wasn't Jiro's Regenerationn though; that was a LIFE orb he picked up from a Blue Nitro.

I accept suggestions as to what levels should Toriko and Co be put.

I believe that Toriko's regen is High-Low, possibly Low-Mid (I remember at some point Acacia stabbed his hand through Toriko's neck which should have been an ordinarily fatal wound but Toriko recovered from it).

Midora also has regen on his profile for that. I'm not sure we can scale Toriko's regen to Midora's regen (he never displays anything on that level).

I didn't notice regen on Midora's page,but I am not sure about scaling Regenerationn.

But it depends on how they regenerate,what ability is this.

Back