• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor As Nodt additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I ask, is because it could instead of regen be categorized more appropriately as "Healing upon transforming"
I can understand what you mean, there is such a thing as regenerating the damage he received before the transformation, but as you remember during the first transformation, Nodt's organs were coming out of his body and he renewed them as soon as they came out, so don't you think this could be something specific to Tartar Foras? because I don't remember you doing this in the Base form

Did a quick search. It seems that he has really advanced body control in Tartar Foras, if he can do something this graphic to his own body without consequence, I can see the regeneration and immortality now. Nodt wouldn't disembowel himself this gruesomely if it would kill him.
Sounds to me like his regeneration is a byproduct of body control in Tartar Foras, at least it's certain that he can do really crazy things to his own body at will and be fine in the aftermath. Unfortunately Rukia overkilled so we don't know if it also would work passively. I believe there's sufficient basis to say it does, but I understand doubts.

I gave an example of a character who has immortality type 3 thanks to low-mid regen. If we accept it as you say, do we need to show it as "limited" in the profile?

Yeah here the regen isn’t passive, as proposed by the OP it’s only when he enters Vollstandig, akin to Nnoitra’s Res and whatnot which regens him up upon transformation. So with that being said I’m fine with low mid with Vollstandig but not with immortality.
I agree with this

I gave an example of a character who has immortality type 3 thanks to low-mid regen. If we accept it as you say, do we need to show it as "limited" in the profile?
The reason Cole has it is because his regen is passive.

Here, we have an instance where As Nodt requires to enter vollstanding to properly heal. This is not a case of immortality type 3. And without further examples of him regenerating, this would instead be healing.

The reason Cole has it is because his regen is passive.

Here, we have an instance where As Nodt requires to enter vollstanding to properly heal. This is not a case of immortality type 3. And without further examples of him regenerating, this would instead be healing.
I understand, how can I show this on Nodt's profile?

It could not be a passive from As Nodt vollstandig?[A passive that only exists in his Vollstandig] Maybe a possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back