• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty good to talk about the series. Heck i've read somewhere that compared to most anime and manga series, Toriko is apparently good of being "consistant". Which surprises me and though i have no clue how consistant Toriko as a whole is, i do love it for the characters, fights, and the interesting stuff Shimabokuro(that's preobably not right but whatever) puts in his manga. ^_^

There's only one thing that I didn't think was consistant was Midora vs Joa. Midora was attacked and said 0.1 seconds was more than enough time for him to block, but then was sealed after Midora paused for 0.1 seconds. That time-frame is really becoming a habit for Mitsutoshi.

Eh, it's still fine for me. I find it funny that apparently something in the time-span of 0.1 to 0.01 seconds is considered a big deal. Then again given how fast the characters are, i can probably think why it would be. ^^;

Sometimes the manga creators take a week off to get some rest.

Pretty epic chapter once again.

Sky Deer is broken. Whale King is awesome. Bambina is hilarious.

I see, it seems like the Sky Deer can control the time on all the creature in his own dimension, also finally we can see the devil orochi. :eek:

lol, seems like back channel is not only for teleportation and time slowing, it also allows immense time acceleration, 1 second = 1000 years or 31536000000 seconds XD

i wonder how the hax the raven king will appear :)

PS: how do we scale acacias attack on moon? he basically shattered its armor :/

Seems so, yeah. @GSin and Jim

No idea. We can say that Acacia was able to destroy it as a feat for him but for Moon? No idea.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Seems so, yeah. @GSin and Jim
No idea. We can say that Acacia was able to destroy it as a feat for him but for Moon? No idea.

had we ever a feat to which we can make calcs?

maybe the fact that he was staying very deep under water could be used as durability feat? scaling to bambina should surely be a option too :)

Well recently we had the speed calc's for GOD and Joa. That's about it. Then we have the calc used currently from T5Forums on the GBE of the Toriko World.

Now?.......yeah....nothing, i suppose. :/

Also I suppose the deer king has couple of planet to Large planet level creature on his back(since the devil orochi poison can injured Neo)

Btw did you guys think that moon meteorite skin is somehow limited his power? kinda like bambina skin? That will be interesting if moon is not even use his full power. :eek:

well, it seems that Neo has a new attack, Teppei is going to probably get an upgrade, and the rest of the feats that were in the chapter.

Also next week I think we will see the Emperor crow and mother snake combo. :D

anyway since sealed bambina has better durability and fighing feats than even unsealed Jirou, so I has change the eight kings AP so now the are stronger than unsealed Jirou.

I just say they are stronger than Jirou, and thats it, they still large planet level, basically I just change the explanation of their attack potency.

I don't think they are stronger than unsealed Jirou though? He fought NEO 1v1 after fighting nearly all of the Blue Nitro. The 8 kings are fighting him 8 on 1 and still taking heavy damage. They are in the same tier class, but "stronger than Jirou" is unsubstantiated.

Okay. I will check up, and possibly undo, NJS' edits in a little while.

Neo used a hax against Jirou. He undid all of the knocking that prevented damage from affecting Jirou's body. That was a specific weakness that Acacia knew about.

There's also the fact that Jirou is AT LEAST Wolf King Guinness level (hence, above Deer King) because he took his fang before,

@NJS This seems to be going around in circles. I would appreciate if you would drop this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back