• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think its possible that this arc won't end with Toriko fighting neo and Acacia, but instead Joei and Acacia escape to the space arc?

While Toriko and the gang team up with midora?

Looks like acacia turned super saiyan 4 lol, rip the 8 kings they legit got destroyed, and NEO was not even at his full power.

WHAT HAPPENED. Seriously, Acacia is nuts, my god. So now we have Acacia SSjGod (pun). Now I dont see anyone capable of taking him down, unless some crazy thing happens and Midora becomes uber powerful or the third demon of toriko becomes a thing. So, lets see: NEO incomplete was able to match the 8 Kings one on one and was overpowered by their combined attack. Then, he evolved and became much stronger to the point he could freeze time. Then NEO came out (third evolution) and fodderized them. Acacia ate the last ingredient (power up) and ATE FREAKING NEO (MAJOR POWER UP)... so, yeah, who can even come close to this powerlevel?

Grudgeman1706 said:
Looks like acacia turned super saiyan 4 lol, rip the 8 kings they legit got destroyed, and NEO was not even at his full power.
Pretty much this lol.

Though I am confused. Neo was supposed to eat Acacia according to Pair, but now the opposite has happened it seems?

Hehe. The SSJ4 has appeared in Toriko, it seems. xD

It seems so, Sheoth.

Thing is, how powerful did Acacia evem got because of this? He's now stronget than Neo who in his evolved form was able to fodderize Snake King, Crow King, Bambina, and even Whale King. And would have done the same to Derous if not for Acacia calling him. With Acacia having eaten the same Neo who did such feats in just a couple chapters, it's safe to say that he's higher in the 5-A tier....

that is not counting that Acacia himself before CENTER is comparable to the Eight Kings (as he is supposed more or less equal to Pair). So.. yeah, pretty crazy.

PaChi2 said:
that is not counting that Acacia himself before CENTER is comparable to the Eight Kings (as he is supposed more or less equal to Pair). So.. yeah, pretty crazy.

No, pair is even admitting that bambina is too much for the nitro to handle.

It's still a 5-A feat thing, Salavtore. Ant had to point out to me that Don Slime's mini supernova had enough power to only at least wipe out the earth so.....yeah. No upgrade or anything there....

There should be something out of Acacia's new form in the upcoming chapters. Like.....given the hype of this new form, there just has to be something bigger than 5-A level that should bump the verses power.

There's gotta be one later on down the line of the story....

Hey would this be considered a speed upgrade for NEO, he seems to have dodged derous's beam
NEO
NEO dodges derous's beam aretty much point blank

He dodged them, from what it shows, you can see the streak leaving the beam. I don't think his eating can keep up with the laser.

It could mean FTL reactions and such, Grudge. There's no upgrade but we could add it as a speed feat on his page, tho.

I dont understand what he do, but its seems like he try to eat that laser and then somehow deflect that laser, like remember the laser is not even change its direction when joa try to attack it so that laser not gonna change its direction for no apparent reason.

So as it stands, the laser is the strongest attack shown so far? Also, what do you think about Acacia knocking Pair without him noticing? Hax or blitz?

PaChi2 said:
So as it stands, the laser is the strongest attack shown so far? Also, what do you think about Acacia knocking Pair without him noticing? Hax or blitz?
i would say it is hax, he also had his finger on neos head that stopped neo from moving, so he mostlikely requires touching the enemy :)

and i guess i was wrong, i thought acacia+neo would be the big bad evils, but it turns out acacia will eat any and everything and become a damn overpowered superbeing :D seems like the nitros didnt expect acacia to not let himself get eaten...sounds kind of stupid right? why should anyone let himself get eaten only because someone said it...

i propose: blue nitro intelligence lvl should be downgraded to below-average...

i would say it is hax, he also had his finger on neos head that stopped neo from moving, so he mostlikely requires touching the enemy :)

and i guess i was wrong, i thought acacia+neo would be the big bad evils, but it turns out acacia will eat any and everything and become a damn overpowered superbeing :D seems like the nitros didnt expect acacia to not let himself get eaten...sounds kind of stupid right? why should anyone let himself get eaten only because someone said it...

i propose: blue nitro intelligence lvl should be downgraded to below-average...

XD, I agree

Oh, I thought he was controlling neo? because he came when he called... and NEO left itself get eaten (he may reincarnate in the future?). Anyway, at first I thought that Acacia was like possessed by NEO and that is why he was such an evil, it turns out he was a villain from the very beginning,cool. In mother snake's abilities it should be added that it can harden it skin and his gastric fluids may have "atomic destruction" as they are capable of digesting "everything and anything" which sounds pretty similar to hunger space.

Hmm. Y'all think we should off on adding anything concerning Neo and Acacia? What i mean is taht so far we have stats for Acacia when he was around 500 years ago and stats for Neo when it fought Don Slime.

I'm not sure if we can add stuff to their evolved forms and that of Acacia's new one after he consumed Neo since all i'm seeing so far is just 5-A (adding feats to what each form did) and FTL on all forms. Like....that's it.

Considering that this thread is technically a content thread as well we're partly talking about the characters feats and powers, any idea's y'all have for this or just nothing?

Perhaps we should do a "bleach pause," by that holding off any fight using currently alive and currently fighting Toriko characters since they seem to be constantly having feats added. As for neo and acacia, I say we merge the neo/acacia with the evolved and merge the newest form with "True Form Neo" for convience.

I agree, Battle. Midora for example just got out and he just got new abilities and all. Neo and Acacia, even if for a very short time, just got more impressive feats and hax's (like the one where he used his back channel to the point where "time stood still" thing, i forgot how Acacia did it. And that of Neo when he makes even the 8 Kings look like Fodder to him).

What do you mean on that, exactly?

Since the newest chapters came out, there were little feats for true form neo and none yet for the latest form of the pair, so we overlap feats from true form neo with the new combo and then do the same with neo acacia and neo evolved.

So like...how does that look for the keys on Acacia's page?

Like: Key: something something | True Form Neo | Whatever we call Acacia's new form as

Wouldn't that like defeat the purpose of having Acacia with his own stats?

Then again considering that most of Acacia's feats are also with Neo, i guess this makes somewhat sense to just take his stats from when he was alive and just apply them to like....where we seen them so far?

If it's that so there should be a fourth key for human Acacia. The demons are part of their host, after all. It's like making a separate page for Toriko's demons, since they can fight completely out of his body. Even Pair stated this True Form Neo was even stronger than his prime (as a single demon) so Neo's feats should be exclusive for his "Acacia's guest" incarnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back