• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter was good and surprising about who and what Joie really was.

As for the Midora and Acacia stare down and talk....jesus. That was something between "father and son", eh? And i like that Midora is (although pretty obvious for the most part) tough as hell to being able to throw back Acacia even at this most powerful form at the moment. And that hand print feat tho. Just eyballing it, that's a definite High 6-A feat. Really looking foward for the rest of the fight. :)

Anyways just to leave a note of sorts, i got messaged by Sheoth that there will be a revision on the Toriko pages. I'm guessing it's likely due to the current events but i'll have to wait it out as he said that he'll probably get to it in a few days. Just to let y'all know on this.

Acacia needs to die what a scumbag, coming home to frose with lipstick and hickeys on his neck and she still cooked his food "like a good proper woman", the hell man.

Also still surprised the planet is intact after all the punishment it has been through.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Acacia needs to die what a scumbag, coming home to frose with lipstick and hickeys on his neck and she still cooked his food "like a good proper woman", the hell man.
Also still surprised the planet is intact after all the punishment it has been through.
That part was pretty messed up of him too, for sure.

Considering how OP the Toriko characters are, i'm somewhat surprised of that too. ^^;

I'm getting that feeling,I don't know I just get the feeling from what's been shown and how the pieces are starting to show and come together.

Celestial Pegasus said:

oooooooh, now I understand what he meant with that line along with that troll face :)0

it would make more sense that midora is the father because star and midora's heavily resemblence to one another.

but it could be possible they weren't born till joie came to be or something

Jesus ******* christ...guys I think we should upgrade Toriko planet to dwarf star level due to able to withstand all the 5-A attack and didn't blow up...lol.

^it deflected the gourmet slap without any external influence, it attacked stajun a LOT of times, and it is a energy that allows lcuky coincidences to happen...

not sure...i would say " it is a limited probality manipulation that is largely passive while it can be used actively for offense in order to deflect attacks and attack people without any external influence"

the best i could think of :(

"Ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things not to happen.

Often this takes the form of a defense that makes enemy attacks more likely to miss, but at high enough levels it is a seriously broken ability. Control of quantum probability can lead to full - blown reality warping. The user can cause random unlikely events to occur more often, and liable events to not happen. Can cause sudden death, earthquakes, increased accuracy, winning the lottery, and even evoking apocalyptic events to occur. Can endow good or bad fortune, such as breaking something actually causes bad luck, or carrying around a "lucky charm" actually causes good luck. Also known as Fate Manipulation, Tychokinesis, Stochokinesis, Luck, Luck Manipulation, Chance, and Likelihood." -VSBW's description of Probablity Manipulation

Hmm. Well that is true i guess, Starjun and Midora's attacks were diverted a lot as well as Acacia's recently so....there is that.

What do the others say on this?

I can see this as a form of limited probability manipulation, seeing as joie was only able to survive for so long against Starjun and midora beaches of his "food luck"

So Limited Probablity Manipulation with/via Food Luck, right? Fair enough. Makes sense going by what was shown of it in a fight so far by GSin above. And it does match part of what Probablity Manipulation here means as well as it having a suppose limit taht Starjun pointed out to Joie. *Nods*

Well, Acacia has just attained a new overpowered form while midora hasn't eaten GOD... so... yeah, Acacia is various power ups ahead of Midora, the impressive thing is that Midora can even stand a chance.

@PaChi: That's a very good there. At least Midora is even standing a chance against him atm. Jirou never got that moment much and Ichiryuu, if he were alive, is sort of an unknown to see how he and Acacia now would fight.

But aside that, the fight is pretty hype for me to see how it goes further....

CrossverseCrisis said:
@PaChi: That's a very good there. At least Midora is even standing a chance against him atm. Jirou never got that moment much and Ichiryuu, if he were alive, is sort of an unknown to see how he and Acacia now would fight.
But aside that, the fight is pretty hype for me to see how it goes further....
ichi would be as powerful as midora, during neo and don slimes tussle, don slime flashbacked to him telling ichiryu to go all out.

ichi was holding back the entire time to let himself die.

Mmm yeah. I just didn't mention it tho.

Still if he was holding back that whole, it makes anyone wonder how powerful he really was in the first place.

Imo, right now it would be: Midora >Ichiryu > Jirou. Why? Because Midora has Gourmet Luck, something so ridiculously OP for Toriko's standards that allowed Joie to seal Midora and him to escape that same prison (which, might add, is the same class that was supposed to contain full-power NEO). If you take out Gourmet Luck, yeah, I'd say Ichiryu is stronger, but with it, Midora is the strongest of the three (sad we didnt see full power Ichiryu or Jirou... hope we see an all out Midora longer).

No, currently midora is far above ichiryuu since remember back at the time they fight midora is still not eat a single of acacia full course, and remember the emperor ring that they create? it is not even close compared to the size of the current emperor ring.

What are you suggesting, Jim? Dwarf Star level and maybe FTL+ Toriko? If you want that to happen, you need to make a thread about it.

Plus me and Celestial already explained to one guy that unless someone like say, Acacia, is stated to be tens of thousands of times stronger, he'll never get past 5-A given how wide the gap of 5-A and High 5-A are.

Seriously man i'd like to have them be boosted as well (AP and Dura, yes. Speed kind of unsure about it atm still). But like i said unless there's something that points towards them probably at least having a Large Planet+ tier even, they're likely to stay as such for the moment.

"Gourmet Supernova" would be awesome. However, there is no denying that if streched, that "appetite that would be larger than the universe" would end up in a Galaxy-eating demon?

Jim i'm about the same as you and PaChi and such.

Thing is, and unless there's something i overlooked, there's not much i can do for all of us to upgrade them beyond what we have them now. Would i like to see them go past 5-A? Yes.

Again, there's not much i can do but just do this for the whole verse atm...

Well getting more destructive feats for toriko characters is great but I personally would prefer them to get some insane ridiculous Hax (I know there are some good hax but still.) at this point....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back