• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i wont agree with one piece because it is still one goldpiece of immense epicness but YES to the other stuff, and to be honest, A LOT of other long running shounen (300+ chapters) became cr*ppy in some ways, at least toriko didnt give me the feel of userusing of a perticular something unlike KHR with their endless equipment updates :) (at least the power up troupe got used throughout the entire series and is one part of it while in Naruto or other similar storys it was said several times that years of training result in power (plus the powerlvls in naruto went to some insane lvls while toriko always had ridiculous lvls from the beginning XD))

In my opinion, and being honest but dont wanting to complain or being rude, One Piece lost in Dressrosa a lot and imo that arc should have never been that long, so right now Toriko is my preferred ongoing manga, with Nanatsu no Taizai and The Gamer. So I join the Toriko > HST thingy. On a side note:I think is funny how we will get stats for Acacia's (human) key, didn't see that one coming, honestly.

Also, we could add the "manifesting neo outside" part, just to clarify that if he is used in a battle, unless specified, it woulf be Acacia+NEO vs whoever.

Ya know, they mentioned different types of appetite demons, the blue nitro's said they were troll types right?

I think its possible neo is a hybrid of appetites, which is why he has the fur pattern of a blue nitro but the body of a....i guess an ogre (shrek body ftw)

The Toriko hype was dying down for me ever since Jirou was scrapped, and I was not too impressed with Neo up to this point (he just looked kind of lame). But now I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. This new Neo looks insane.

@Alaka: I agree.

@Sheoth: I mean....he does have that Nightmare-fuelish look going on tho. That's something... ^^;

Neo right now looks something straight out of a horrow manga, like something that would haunt the main protaganist and terrorize them.

UNFORTUNETLY FOR THE TORIKO WORLD...he's one of and if not, the strongest thing atm

So far the only feats we have is him overpowering both bambina and Heracles.

If he struggles the least bit against the other eight kings, then i don't think we will see an upgrade in the next issue either. (maybe)

What Alaka said. That and Neo reacted against Bambina's energy blasts at close range with ease so.....there's also that too.

^to be honest, acacia before eating god had already destroyed moons skin(?), and moon is the strongest being,

than he evolved and after that he ate god, so....if he doesnt wipe the floor with all kings i will call it BS :)

Thats what i'm saying, if the rest of the eight kings manage to put up a fight, i don't see an upgade anytime soon.

ON THE PLUS SIDE, whale king moon looks adorable without his meteor skin

I would literally call that as well, Sin. If pre-evolved and God-eatened Acacia was able to break Moon's skin thing (and Moon being the most powerful of the 8 Kings) yet after evolving and eating GOD does he end up struggling for even some bit, i'd be dissappointed.

Still regardless, i'd like to see what kind of development this new form of Neo has that could be brung to the Toriko verse....in terms of potential upgrades i mean.

Same here, i REALLY don't wanna see a struggle but i still wanna see the eight kings kick ass somewhat..i mean chapter 376 was one of the finest chapters to be realeased with nothing but action.

Freaking Dragon king's hax infused beam was awesome.

Code:
NEO eats the Sun, and eternal darkness is brought to the Toriko World so the others must go to find an ingredient to create a new sun (I'd personally love this, tho unlikely)

Also on a side note, i really wish someone would find the can midora is in and open it, i wanna see his full potential and power. The fight between him and joie was like a bleach battle...more talk than fight.

Star level Toriko tho. Heh. But we'll have to see. It could happen, tho.

But any case, we can all agree that "True Form Neo" is >= to the 8 Kings at their strongest, no? Then again, have we all see the 8 Kings at their strongest yet tho?

Oh, I just remember: shoud we add that at least toriko's third demon can appear even if toriko is "dead" (Acacia broke his neck, didnt he?) Also, the blue demon can regenerate half of toriko's body (when he fought heracles) so... Im not sure if this is useful.

Um, I do not believe that the blue can regenerate toriko's body, since IIRC it was a healing potion that so happened to be with toriko at the time.

Sheoth said:
The Toriko hype was dying down for me ever since Jirou was scrapped, and I was not too impressed with Neo up to this point (he just looked kind of lame). But now I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. This new Neo looks insane.
This, I know Jirou not gonna win, but he absolutely deserve for get better battle and better death.... although I still hype, Jirou death is left a scar for me.

Actually, I believe jirou's death was ok, I mean, it was logical for Acacia going straight for the killing against someone like jirou, and knowing his only weakness... A big one, indeed. Im okay with it, actually, no more villains who play around and dont kill whenever they have the opportunity.

NEO is not a Fighter, is a predator. A beast that only exists with the sole purpose of eating, so, as he wasn't going to devour Jirou, getting rid of him the easy way was expectable, anything else would have disapointed me, to be honest. However, it was good to see that Jirou, if he had wanted to, could have (maybe) totally applied Knocking into NEO with the million Knocking.

New issue should be out tomorrow.

So i'd thought about it for a moment, Acacia's back channel pretty much is like time has stoppe completely. His backchannel pre-evolved was already as he said "months had passed" but this one is like time is completely stopped...sorta like Dio's the world?

How fast would that be even?

He has Time compression hax via Back Channels. He is able to rapidly speed time up and make months seem like seconds (like what he did to Toriko), and after surviving Sky Deer's BS, his back Channel evolved to the point where he could slow time down enough to the point where even FTL creatures were practically frozen.

Hi New member here , was wondering if bambina durability should be upgraded to multiple planet level do him surviving this http://***********.com/r/toriko/380/3553/13 with evidence of him being at the site of impact here : http://***********.com/r/toriko/380/3553/12 and later on bambina attacking him http://***********.com/r/toriko/380/3553/16 / can understand the wait on acacia and neo upgrades

@Wtfish: Well actually Large Planet and Multi Planet are of the same tier if you go by the tiering system here. As for if Bambina can be upgraded? Well he's already of 5-A (Large Planet/Multi Planet) in dura as well so there's not much to do anything there. That and i believe that it would be of if he had tanked them or didn't get his body obliterated like that so....yeah?

That's about as much as i can tell you, man. Tho i wonder what the others here would say on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back