• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting how Acacia doesnt care about GOD anymore, so Toriko and co will have no problem eating it.

if only this was enough to be a threat to the current acacia :D they need a LOT more strength for the upcoming big boss battle >_<

Holiday week. No chapters till next week.

I did read the summary though on 383.

i think this arc won't end with toriko fighting acacia, i think there really is gonna be a space ark.

just lemme make sure the summary translations are true.

space arc for solar system level torikoo!!! Then we get galaxy level via galaxy-sized monster. Something stupid like an infinite capture level thing of 4-D

18 (2)
LAIDIES AND GENTLMEN MIDORA VS ACACIA IS IN, COME ONE COME ALL PLACE YOUR BETS ON THE GOURMET BOWL FIGHT OF THE CENTURY COME ON IN!

So lets summarize this chapter.

As far as we know, chichi sacrificed his life to heal the four kings.

Toriko is back in the fray, God is staring down at toriko and toriko knows komatsu is well.

Acacia apparently has another full course idea in mind already, an unknown ONE at that. so Space are MIGHT TRULY BECOME A THING.

Acacia has a new attack that not only can destroy the planet but its like midoras meteor spice but this stuff actually eats everything sorta like Neo's growths.

OIYIG said:
HYPE!!! SPACE ARC CONFIRMED?!!??!?!
VERY likely at this point

Mansaam might pull a space ship out of his ass. Who knows.

but acacia mentioning a True Full course that no one else knows, is quite something that pikes my interest.

Plus with the fact that he was GOING to destroy earth, means that this true full course is not on earth, infact its probably on another planet.

OIYIG said:
HYPE!!! SPACE ARC CONFIRMED?!!??!?!
yeah, seems like it will happen, i wish i could insert a smiley that shows how happy i am right now :D

@salvatore

i dont think that the full course is on one planet, mostlikely it will be on different planets maybe it will even be a full course from another universe <_< cant believe that the speculations of a space arc actually came true :D

I like how in the new chapter at the end, Midora ain;t scared a single damn bit on Acacia's new power and form.

That's what really got me so hyped for this fight. Yeah! xD

CrossverseCrisis said:
I like how in the new chapter at the end, Midora ain;t scared a single damn bit on Acacia's new power and form.

That's what really got me so hyped for this fight. Yeah! xD
Lol same, I can't wait for next week, it's too bad I don't see any upgrades happening until maybe the (supposed) next arc.

Has no one talked about the fact who could be toriko and Starjuns parents.

^^i bet it is midoriya, but he dies in this fight with acacia who than will be the target for toriko and co during the space arc with legit galaxy busters ^_^

PS: can we now upgrade acacia to large planet lvl+?

at least midora should get a upgrade to large planet range with hungry tongue (and it should be noted that the tongue can even eat energy attacks)

I don't think he would necessarily "die," I mean he does seem to have an OP power against an OP man, so I think they might take the fight to other planets but then Joie uses an escape route to make them feast.

I feel bad not to be able to see the other three kings fight, they got tossed around.

^to be fair, they didnt even have their demons manifested so i doubt that they had a chance,

btw, i didnt see anyone mentioning this:

now that i think about it, how big are the chances that komatsu uses his food luck to attack? i mean the WHOLE story until now always mentioned how big/strong his food luck is, it should be simila to joie right?

i actually see chances to have a komatsu fcking up some enemys thanks to his direct-damage food luck attack :eek:

Midora has food luck now, I think that Acacia will beat Midora, but somehow his foodluck will help him to survive.

Midora might get taken down and toriko and the 4 kings might come back in the nick of time and save midora after eating god.

Possible, Btw I think the third demon of toriko will be in action like 50-100 chapters from now on mainly due to that Acacia mentioning that there is another full course which is beyond his. If there is a space arc.

well torikos Red and Blue oni's are not even able to hit their full power.

So heres my short theory.

Once toriko eats god, Blue and Red oni will be at their full power, but i don't htink it will be enough to take down acacia (maybe)

Once he eats god, torikos third demon WILL ATLEAST awaken fully to atleast talk to toriko conciously and rarely manifeset just like blue oni did against heracles.

Untill the true final arc of the series, toriko will eat something that iwll allow his third demon to go full power.

It's gunna happen, we have yet to here any news about this being torikos final arc, the manga itself is incredibly popular for it too end this early would be stupid on Shonen or the Authors part.They will definitely have some sort of "Space Arc" and the toriko manga will most likely continue another 100-200 chapters, that's if we're lucky.

Wtih bleach leaving a sour taste in peoples mouths and naruto gone, hopefully toriko will get the moist love it deserves more of.

ch384

lol,it is the first time i see a ACTUAL multi-continent-busting feat XD this doesnt even need to be calced XD XD XD

and midoras food/gourmet luck deserves a upgrade, it is able to simply divert a serious attack of acacia in his new supermode, thatmeans he can deflect large planet+ lvl attacks with only the "directly influencing luck"-power :O

and how strong is the explosion of midora hungry blow?

Holy hell, Midora has not shown any damn emotions until now. He's like Eminem in 8 mile, either showing no or all emotions at once. Like.... damn

He silenced Joie , staring down Acacia , like, goddam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back