• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like my super saiyan 4 acacia trend is blasting off, anyways I wonder what's GOD gunna be doing besides be useless and just sit their.

Yeah what is GOD even doing right now? just sitting there and watching everything go to hell?

@sheperd I highly doubt that, that would mean toriko will never eat GOD, komatsu and the others just up and died right their. The only explanation I see is with his tremendous speed he must have hopped away somewhere far or something. The author would not let God die so quickly without toriko getting a bite.

Keep in mind he has the best capture level at 10,000 and who knows maybe even NEO might be below 10,000. A co of 8-9,000 would be huge and enough to take on the 8 kings IMO.

... Byyyyy Toriko!!!

So are you implying toriko ate komatsu as well, since toriko knows komatsu in their, and still ate him LOL

Edit: jk, though this proves he was eaten for sure.

Grudgeman1706 said:
So are you implying toriko ate komatsu as well, since toriko knows komatsu in their, and still ate him LOL

Edit: jk, though this proves he was eaten for sure.
Nope, I'm implying Komatsu finished cooking GOD off panel

@shepherd hmm that could somehow work, but at the same time that'd be stupid since we will never know how strong GOD was, plus they would need to show komatsu cooking God somehow, and last. I check toriko was unconscious.heres to hoping GOD ran away

Just saying, but being 10k capture level doesnt mean GOD is that more powerful compared to the others, because capture levels meassure the difficulty of attaining the ingredient in question, like the that poisonous whale.

I'd say that this GOD has a superior capture level because it is the ultimate form/matured form of an ingredient that only appears during the Gourmet Eclipse and disappears after causing mass extinction. Just my opinion because I dont think it is THAT superior to the 8 Kings.

Capture level also tells us the strenght as well.

10,000 capture level and it wiped the floor with pre-evolved acacia before being stunned from being "cooked" from komatsu and filthy frank

Despite that, i do agree it ain't that superior from the eight kings because it seems to lack knowledge like the eight kings.

^that and it didnt really attack anyone as far as i remember, we saw his overpowering strength the moment he ate all beasts on earth, and the moon,

that means that if god actually wanted to kill them, he should be able to do it (at least everyone except current acacia)

Salavtore said:
Capture level also tells us the strenght as well.
10,000 capture level and it wiped the floor with pre-evolved acacia before being stunned from being "cooked" from komatsu and filthy frank

Despite that, i do agree it ain't that superior from the eight kings because it seems to lack knowledge like the eight kings.
Capture level is not always mean more power or hax, sometime it's just meant this thing is just really hard to prepare(to cook) or to capture or find, just like AIR who is not powerfull at all(its just an ingredients so it cant fight) but nerverdeles is still has cl of 6000 just because of the dificulty to prepare it.

That and you have to get past Heracles to even get to air.

But in this case, god has shown it can decimate entire populations and the planet, so...where i'm coming from is what we've seen god do.

Well god is strong, but for now it doesn't seems to be that much superior to the other kings, it can be that his CL is that high is because of the combine factor of its strength, difficulty to prepare, and the fact that this thing only appear once every few hundred years, and it true body only appear after several millions years.

The Wandering Shepherd said:
-Neo/Acacia (The Puke looking Neo)
-True Form Neo (The creepy Elmo Neo)

-Demon Acacia (The SS4 Acacia)

And center Acacia (Silver Surfer/Saitama Acacia)

also i think center Acacia is stronger than True Form Neo, since otherwise he will not able to eat Neo.

Acacia will get even stronger guys...Remember, theres another ingredient popping up somewhere in area 0. If he eats that, then RIP

Not Jim Sterling said:
ingredient in area 0 is Center.
Whats his name, the "vegan" is investigating what it is after he had bachou drop him off there just before midora popped out of the can. So idk if its center

Not Jim Sterling said:
Also can someone add this image to Acacia profile? I kinda dont know how to add image to his profile :/
V0381-008b

Done, lol.

Salavtore said:
Whats his name, the "vegan" is investigating what it is after he had bachou drop him off there just before midora popped out of the can. So idk if its center

I think that is Center

Okay i was thinking about Pangea in general, it does mention its where center comes from, just curiuos why Aimaru decided to get dropped off there, like something else is coming, as his slime mold tells him

Anyway after reading some random comment, I think what Neo do in this image is he use his breath attack to deflected derous laser just like when he one-shot heracles.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Anyway after reading some random comment, I think what Neo do in this image is he use his breath attack to deflected derous laser just like when he one-shot heracles.
Then, something like 100% charged laser (because it was said that Derous was charging with his might) is strong enough that NEO cannot eat eat. Also, Acacia can telepatically communicate with NEO, with interdimensional range? Because NEO was in the spirit world when he told him to leave... I think it should be added to his profile, but dunno.

Also the small laser that hit Neo leg is actually a very small derous laser that pierce through his breath attack although it has become soo weak so it basically do nothing, btw i not sure about the interdimensional thing, want to hear what the others think about that.

I thought it was just the name, since it hasnt been shown to affect time/space in any way (and in toriko those details are normally explained), so, yeah, just a cool name.

I think that Neo was outside of Moon at the time. Didn't he not got out of Snake King and even blast the insides of Whale King Moon?

he use his energy attack as boosters since he can't get out of the whale king stomach just with using his normal flight capability.

Not Jim Sterling said:
he use his energy attack as boosters since he can't get out of the whale king stomach just with using his normal flight capability.
Fair enough. But he did blasted out of Whale Kings body still, which by then Neo almost got hit (or was he hit) by Derous's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back