• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. But we still need a proper feat in the series before we do any upgrades...

they're definetly building for something big.

They mentioned supernova's. Don-slime Managed to make a minature nova. Neo has SURVIVED real super nova's. Neo was stated to emit light that could "wipe out the sun itself". btw is the toriko sun also 40 times bigger than our sun?

Anyway, a lot of Star based talk is happening and i think something big is coming.

@Salavtore:

That they are, man.

They have. But i never heard that last part before in the manga however. Never recalled that part.

Again, that they are...

Oh man, I can't wait, 4-C Toriko might be a possibility, hope they don't end it after Neo's defeat, would be cool to see a Space Arc, then Toriko could get even stronger, he's already stronger then Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy, Natsu, Yusuke and even Saitama, but he still is FAR away from protagonists like Madoka, Sailor Moon, Gurren Lagann, Seiya and Goku, I REALLY want to see Toriko climb the ladder XD

i also cant remember that the sun got mentioned to be bigger than normal :/

PS: it is now stated, the 659 times was referring to surface since the snake-king got also mentioned to have a body-length of 220000 km, and sunny mentioned once that a full grown snake will be able to go once around the whole planet :D

for the star-talk: the earth is dying afterall, i mean GOD came out who is basically the earth taste and energy itself, now that the earth is empthy i dont expect the earth to somehow revert back (exspecially since mostlikely everything except for the shown people are already dead), sooooo lets get hyped for a space-arc with legit planet busting and solar system demon strikes, maybe if we reach blue, red and grey universe we will also get galaxy lvl stuff XD

EDIT: imagining legit feats of solar system/galaxy lvl make me drool >_<

Not sure how you can add those other guys you listed considering how far they are in power and hax, DBZ. ^^;

But yeah, that is true about Toriko and the other top tiers. They're already faster and stronger than the first few you listed and if a Space Arc does happen, we'll get an even higher boost to the verse. :)

CrossverseCrisis said:
Not sure how you can add those other guys you listed considering how far they are in power and hax, DBZ. ^^;

But yeah, that is true about Toriko and the other top tiers. They're already faster and stronger than the first few you listed and if a Space Arc does happen, we'll get an even higher boost to the verse. :)
Heck, I would be satisfied with 4-B End of Series Toriko, by if he ends up being 3-C somehow, it would be nuts O_O

XD yeh but lets wait for the next chapter if midora losses to neo i am done if the guy with gourmet luck minority world and copy bs and Regenerationn losses to that ugly monster then all hope is lost. ofc maybe toriko 3rd demon goes full ger on neo and wins

My hopes are on Midora, Toriko's third demon, as the blue oni, can't eat food from this universe (I remember blue complaining about that) so the most likely event is to have space arc or however you call it, because there must be other universes with food those two can eat (the universe where the blue nitro came from and probably other universe where NEO, who I'd bet is just a minor demon from there, which would lead to a new whole level of empowered demons, is from).

dont put your hopes up on this space arc thing remember this is last boss and all big players are there and with shounen jump bs ending series like bleach toriko might end after neo. the only interesting thing we might see is arena 0 stuff and ofc toriko going full god mode on neo.

This is the last boss that we know of, but so as far as I know there hasn't been an official announcement about the series ending.

^yeah, this is the ray of hope i always look at if i think toriko might end soon too,

the blue and grey dimension is still to be explored,

but more than anything: how could we get a happy ending after the boss is defeated of the earth is dead? as i said before, everyone except for the shown beings so far shouldbe dead since the earth lost all light and heat, and god's tongue went over the whole planet surface :/

actually, it could even be possible that toriko and co loose this fight despite eating god and while the bad guys flee to space toriko and co are left alone on earth, the kings are dead and the team than begins their hunt after neo and tadaaa we have a space arc that could potentially turn into a multiversal arc :D

that is reaching fanfic levels, tho. Anyway, lets wait for the mext chapter to see what happens.

I would definitely prefer if there was an additional arc in the form of a space one. Damage32 has a point in that the series hasn't been called to end yet so i can see there being a chance of another arc being made, meaning we have the chances of seeing more upgrades and hax stuff.

But for now, we're stuck with the GOD arc here...

CrossverseCrisis said:
I would definitely prefer if there was an additional arc in the form of a space one. Damage32 has a point in that the series hasn't been called to end yet so i can see there being a chance of another arc being made, meaning we have the chances of seeing more upgrades and hax stuff.

But for now, we're stuck with the GOD arc here...
That last sentence implies that you are not enjoying this arc (not that it is bad or good, just an observation, its your opinion in the end)? Because personally I like this GOD arc a lot and almost every chapter is hyping me for the next one.

Trust me, i think from past comments, Cross is enjoying this arc with how insane its getting.

He's just like the lot of us, not wanting toriko to end here.

Well it's not just that i enjoy it, i'm actually in the belief that we're getting some potential upgrades and haxes given what's been happening so far.

Just to clarify a bit more on that last part, PaChi2. I meant that for now we're currently stuck with this arc and we'll have to wait until another comes by. The Current arc is good cause we've gotten some new and impressive things so far. Another arc would be even more good for the verse. :)

Another Arc would be cool, but it is extremely unlikely at this point. Things appear to be rapping up soon.

From what we know, neo does have a slightly "controlling" and "Manipulative" side to him, it was him that convinced acacia about there being so much more to eating and flavors, so i'm sure he'd be intelligent enough to bail when he's outmatched...idk doe

^i hope he does, so we can get a space arc exspecially since earth is already fcked beyond repair, i expect the time-hax to get a few times higher and somehow getting the earth and everyone else fixed too :D

^i thought about that too but somehow they need make it without causing GOD to come into existence,

i guess the best solution would be togo so far back in time that they stop the spread of gourmet cells in the first place and allow life to grow as we know it on earth, than toriko and co will awake in their normal lifes without any gorumet-cell-powered bodys and be married + have kids etc :)

actually this would make sense, and it would allow a reason to go into the blue and grey universe, toriko and co must stop the blue nitros from ever coming to the red universe, so they go to blue, there they discover that the blue isnt the first one and they go to the original unvierse, "grey", and in all this we will have upgrades over upgrades to a point where galaxy busting will even be a thing :D

As a long-term fan I'm just amazed that we've got confirmed faster than light combat speed. In early chapters, the most I thought characters would get to would be meteorite-speed as that was what the Mother Snake was originally hyped to be.

At some point Shima must have realized how much he could get away with and made the Eight Kings massively more powerful.

yes it should if not there will be a reason my guess will be that neo was eating the manga in itself an became uber god neo and will show us how to eat like men

Actually, Neo became real and ate the author. Such a badass, I just hope that if he is defeated here he doesnt receive the Ywhach treatment and much less the Madara treatment

Cubikai said:
Also, about the next chapter, I'd love to see them but what can the 8 kings really do at this point ?
Considering how powerful Neo and likely Acacia has gotten to, probably nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back