• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, since @The Everlasting can't post right now for whatever reason, he wanted me to post this:

"I also feel like we should add the Hakai aura in his attacks/techniques, since that would be the most efficient place. Anyone have ideas for a description?"

Also

@Hadou

Still, he was called a Candidate in that form by Khai. It shows that while he doesn't have the title, he does have the power. It differentiates him from the GoD's while still showing he is their equal.

Also @Ryu, I'd be happy to when it's unlocked.

Candidate 1
Candidate2

They stated that this was the Birth of the God of Destruction Toppo.

So just God of Destruction seems fine but I won't push it if you don't think so.

I added these quotes before, but i'm going to do it again, he's 100% no different from God of Destructions, he's even been called a God of Destruction.

11:12 The Supreme Kai says that his energy, which he's just started charging up into is "almost identical to a god's".

13:23 Beerus says "It's destruction". Krillin then says "But the power of destruction", Belmod then says "indeed", "It's a power belonging to only gods of destruction" confirming it, then his annoying Kai friend comments on him being a candidate.

13:50 "Having made up his mind, Toppo is no different from a god of destruction". "Indeed! It's the birth of God of Destruction Toppo".

17:09 "It's destruction". "Depending on the situation, he can surround himself with energy of Destruction".

18:26 "He needs time to charge before he can unleash his energy of Destruction".

He's not an official GoD though; that's the point. Him being noted as a Candidate doesn't detract from him being equal to a GoD in every way.

"Aura of Destruction - Gods of Destruction are capable of encasing themselves in Energy of Destruction to erase anything that comes in contact with them. They are able to choose not to erase things they touch upon will."

I think "God of destruction" is more a power than a simple title.

The reason I disagree so heavily is because he lacks the official title, and is not the official GoD of any universe. It will confuse people more to not address that he is simply the candidate.

Also, Frieza was NEVER the candidate for GoD status; he was just being CONSIDERED to be a candidate. Goku and Vegeta could have qualified too, but they chose not to.

I don't think so. Like I said earlier, Void Manipulation is being added to the other pages because a statement that Beerus made that implied that all Gods of Destruction can use the Aura of Destruction. They shouldn't receive his other abilities.

@Aeyu Please update all his other stats, not just AP. Thanks.

I am upgrading all of his stats, I'm just doing it all in intervals so that I don't run over others.

@Therefir.

He's not the God of Destruction though. He's only the Candidate. That doesn't detract from his equal status, however.

Look at the above posts to see why.

I think his second key should be called "Energy of Destruction" so there is no controversy.

"Aura of Destruction - Gods of Destruction are capable of encasing themselves in Energy of Destruction to erase anything that comes in contact with them. They are able to choose not to erase things they touch upon will."

^ And unless anyone disagrees, this can probably be used for the erasing aura.

I disagree. It's not just his energy of destruction

The God of Destruction Candidate description is best because:

A. It describes his form

B. It shows that while he's equal to a GoD, he's not a GoD by title.

C. It avoids confusion.

I'm not downplaying. It simply is just more logical.

He has always been a candidate, and it doesn't matter since Belmod put a name to the transformation.

A GoD is a title given by Zen'o, as explored in the FT arc.

Toppo DOESN'T HAVE that title, just the power of one.

That's why a Candidate is the best description.

It's not his "Official Name," Therefir. He was stated to be the Candidate for GoD by Khai right after he attained his new form, and then he was stated to be equal to a GoD. It doesn't matter what was said, he's not the GoD of U11. Thus, a candidate name is best.

I just wanna say 2 things.

1. Eggman has transcended. Low 2-C Sonic is Canon now. (A joke.)

2. This episode was fire.

But to contribute, so I don't for sure derail, Toppo should definitely be Low 2-C, seeing as he stomps Vegeta in his new form, who should at least be as strong as Ultra Instinct Goku pre Kefla..

Amexim said:
I just wanna say something.
Mr. Pringles has transcended. Low 2-C potato chips is Canon now. (Not at all a joke.)
Fixed it for you

Aeyu said:
It's not his "Official Name," Therefir. He was stated to be the Candidate for GoD by Khai right after he attained his new form, and then he was stated to be equal to a GoD. It doesn't matter what was said, he's not the GoD of U11. Thus, a candidate name is best.
1. He has always been portrayed as a candidate for God of Destruction.

2. Belmod clearly says "It's the birth of God of Destruction Toppo"

It's not that complicated. Toppo has the power and state of being of a God of Destruction. But he doesn't hold that official position of one.

He is called a Candidate by Khai himself.

You people aren't using logic here.

Yes, he is equal to a GoD. Nowhere have I attempted to dispute this. This is corroborated by several sources.

But he is not OFFICIALLY a GoD. Only Zen'o can decide on that.

I agree with Ryukama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back