• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, just Existence Erasure. They need Void Manipulation for being able to cloak themselves in Destruction Energy.

It does not necessary have to be that Hakai energy, is the same as the Hakai which beerus used on Zamasu. Or maybe it is.

It literally is. He says "Hakai," when launching the ball.

Also, Fhf, I stated it above.

Here You Go.
It's not the ki itself that's necessarily normal. It's the attacks that he's using.
Normal ki waves.

So yes, even with that, it still is assumption and does not detract from Low 2-C.

Everything brought up against Low 2-C Toppo is an unrelated non-sequitur.

"Toppo has to charge up his Hakai blasts"

How does this disprove the fact that Toppo is literally a God of Destruction and was said to have power equal and exclusive to one? Like at all?

"Frieza and 17 survived his attacks"

How does this disprove the fact that Toppo is literally a God of Destruction and was said to have power equal and exclusive to one? Toppo was holding back immensely trying not to kill them. It's like saying Frost is weaker than Roshi or Beerus is SSG level.

"Toppo has normal ki blasts"

How does this disprove the fact that Toppo is literally a God of Destruction and was said to have power equal and exclusive to one? Toppo merely has restrained ki blasts that Frieza and 17 can handle. So does Beerus. Plus Goku, Vegeta and Kefla have regular ki attacks and they're still Low 2-C.

I mean, the after life is necessarily not non-existence. I dont remember the specification of, that hakai energy can destroy the immaterial essence of a living being.

Hakai energy can possibily be something different than the "Hakai" which beerus used against zamasu.

Goku + Vegeta + Trunks survived Infinite Zamasu's attacks, too. That doesn't give them Universe level+ dura in that arc.

Charging up the blasts doesn't mean anything, and the normal ki blasts is referring to his normal attacks, not the consistency of the ki.

@Also, Prospect

It's not different, and it does destroy their essence. The first is confirmed several times in this episode and the second throughout the series.

@Ryu I wasn't arguing completely against the Low 2-C rating. Just that he only his Hakai attacks are Low 2-C. But w/e, it looks like the decision is already made. I won't comment anymore on it.

Maybe, but I would vouch more on possibly.

Him being stated to be identical to a GoD doesn't necessarily mean they have his abilities.

Ryukama said:
"Universe level+ (Supreme Kai stated that his power was almost identical to a god's. Belmod said that Toppo was no different from a God of Destruction and had power than belongs only to a God of Destruction. Was also explicitly stated by the narrator that he had become a God of Destruction. His energy warped and changed the color of the World of Void, a dimension of infinite size.)"
IMO this should be good for a second key.
I agree with this.

As for new names, I think this can do:

Base | Full Power (God of Destruction)

Some of his attacks seem to be normal ki, the justice flash for instance, but he can still create massive spheres with energy of destruction. I can add a link if needed, but idk if dragonball tv is allowed here.

@Ryu

I was not bringing up that point as proof he isn't a god of destruction, i was just saying it's a weakness. To the contrary I believe he is one.

ProspectX said:
I mean, the after life is necessarily not non-existence. I dont remember the specification of, that hakai energy can destroy the immaterial essence of a living being.
Hakai energy can possibily be something different than the "Hakai" which beerus used against zamasu.
Sidra said anyone killed by Energy of Destruction won't even go to the afterlife. They'll just cease to exist.

Why that over

Base | God of Destruction Candidate

Which is what he was stated to be, it's his form-name.

Or did you not see that?

I have a render ready. @Poinciana1971.

When the profile gets unlocked and I can add it, I will.

It's of good quality and is high-res.

@Fhfhghghg Nothing to be sorry for.

@Ever and Aeyu "Base | God of Destruction" is what I personally thinnk is best.

The Everlasting said:
I like to imagine he erased the World of Void tho, if just for how insane that sounds, lol.
Well, if that's what he did, he wouldn't get Reality Warping, Creation, or Spatial Manipulation, but the only reason I doubt this is because the stage is still there, and Krillin only commented about the sky changing. Though, we'll wait to see if that happened in the next episode.

Why not God of Destruction Candidate?

That's what he was literally stated to be by Khai, and even if he is inseparable from a GoD, it shows that he isn't a GoD in title yet but has the power and every other aspect.

Because he is a God of Destruction Candidate even in his base for.

He is a God of Destruction as a being (as stated by Belmod and the narrator) but he technically doesn't hold that position title. I think "God of Destruction" sound better and it makes people question less why he's at that ratin. But either name is fine.

He has not mastered the state yet, it's not perfect. But he's extremely similar to a god of destruction in almost all aspects.

That's not revealed until Khai says what he says though. (the website doesn't count) It's more or less a reveal of his true nature.

@ProspectX

11:12 The Supreme Kai says that his energy, which he's just started charging up into is "almost identical to a god's".

13:23 Beerus says "It's destruction". Krillin then says "But the power of destruction", Belmod then says "indeed", "It's a power belonging to only gods of destruction" confirming it, then his annoying Kai friend comments on him being a candidate.

13:50 "Having made up his mind, Toppo is no different from a god of destruction". "Indeed! It's the birth of God of Destruction Toppo".

17:09 "It's destruction". "Depending on the situation, he can surround himself with energy of Destruction".

18:26 "He needs time to charge before he can unleash his energy of Destruction".

@Aeyu I think you can edit Toppo's page now.

Well, @Ryu, that's why I think adding the candidate part would be best, since the AP will tell people why he is that (Equal to a GoD) It's just what Khai said he was in that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back