• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no reason to assume he couldn't have done that before. As I said, he wouldn't have sent a Hakai at Freeza if he actually thought it would destroy him.

Aeyu said:
There's no reason to assume he couldn't have done that before. As I said, he wouldn't have sent a Hakai at Freeza if he actually thought it would destroy him.
1) The reason is that Frieza took the ball, frieza has already dealt with Hakai energy, so erasing him while in full power isnt just as easy as doing it when near death.

2) I agree to that, that's why I say to treat it as an outlier. Can we stop now? Please?

PaChi2 said:
@Overhide He said he could erase frieza easily. Referring to that near death frieza.
Dude, toppo wasn't being serious, come on now. Against vegeta is when he truly will be tested. This toppo is still far from full power. And like toppo himself said, he does not want to get disqualified, so he ain't definitely going to put a lot of power in a hakai energy to kill.

Toppo literally said he's going easy on Frieza to not kill him. And hakais can be held back. Sidra did that. This is like saying Roshi is on Frost level. Or that Maji Kayo and Kale should be High 3-A since Jiren didn't instakill them. It's not even an outlier. It's just Toppo holding back.

I agree with Ryukama, additional, since the upgrade has already been performed, this thread should probably be closed now.

Ryukama said:
I didnt say Frieza is toppo level. I suggested (which I took back) High 3-A, not Low 2-C (which is ridiculous), please dont use false comparisons.

You're asking me to not make false comparisons, yet you put words in my mouth? When did I ever claim that you wanted Low 2-C Frieza?

It is like saying Roshi is Frost level for not getting instakilled. Semantics wise sure there's an irrelevant difference between my example and your point. But the point remains that Frieza shouldn't get upgraded in some way via scaling to surviving Toppo's attacks. Just as Roshi shouldn't get upgraded in some way via scaling to Frost's attacks. Both my example and your argument are based upon an equally faulty and identical train of logic.

Let me make sure my semantics are perfectly accurate this time. "This is like saying Roshi should get upgraded to some extent via not getting instakilled by Frost".

However now I'll drop this. I just wanted to express my opinion on any Frieza upgrades and defend my stance once last time.

Sure thing. Sorry for dragging it on a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back