• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love how we have transcended downplay and are arguing furiously about names. Can't we just call him, "The Shit" and call it a day? Or, how about, "Dat boi STROOOONG!!!" Because of the massive gains he got in five seconds. Also, Frieza should have biokinesis for helping him burn all those calories. But anyway, I don't think the name really matters for the Key. "Furu Powa" is vague enough to not trigger anyone. Like how calling Aerith/Aeris "Cloud's favorite corpse" keeps EVERYONE happy! •~•

//Looks at FF7 fan// Why are you crying? What did I say?! T~T

Belmod, the narrator and Goku call Toppo a God of Destruction since his state of being is that of a GoD's. Belmod is still the official God of Destruction of Universe 11 though, not Toppo.

From what I understand, he may not have the title of God of Destruction, but he has achieved the transformation of a God of Destruction.

So he should be called a God of Destruction, not candidate.

This thread can be closed, as all upgrades have been performed.

And it honestly doesn't matter. It's still better to differentiate him from the GoD's even if he's their equal.

Btw not sure if this has been discussed yet, but shouldn't every ability Toppo just displayed by in the powerset of other GoDs? Including Spatial Manipulation?

No. Reason being that the only reason they get the Aura of Destruction is because Beerus implied that all Gods of Destruction can do that. The other abilities stay with Toppo.

Literally all the abilities he just got is because of the transformation tho @Hadou

But that could just be Toppo's own power.

Now, by my speculation, I honestly believe every character more powerful than Anilaza should get Spatial Manipulation due to being able to bend space with sheer power, and now we've just seen Toppo do it to strengthen that. So maybe. But I don't think they should all get Reality Warping or Creation(I see it wasn't added to Toppo's page ;-; the staaaars).

All characters equal or higher than SS3 Gotenks can open portals with strength.

Toppo didn't have that before tho.

Not gonna lie, I agree, especially now that Toppo did it.

Like, it was rejected because it was similar to the Buu screaming thing, but no one else demonstrated it yet. And now Toppo has bended space. With sheer power. So I think everyone stronger than Anilaza should have Spatial Manipulation on their profiles.

And I'm still pretty skeptical about it, but seeing as it's a harmless ability, I guess I can agree to the other Gods of Destruction getting limited Reality Warping.

Toppo only got the abilities once he became a God of destruction, that to me implies the others have it as well and use it when serious

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Like, it was rejected because it was similar to the Buu screaming thing, but no one else demonstrated it yet. And now Toppo has bended space. With sheer power. So I think everyone stronger than Anilaza should have Spatial Manipulation on their profiles.
And I'm still pretty skeptical about it, but seeing as it's a harmless ability, I guess I can agree to the other Gods of Destruction getting limited Reality Warping.
I wasn't trying to disprove what you said, the opposite actually, i was just saying that immensely powerful characters have these kinds of abilities.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
It must be Void Manipulation (The sky changes to the same color when Zeno wipes out a universe). All destroyer Gods & Toppo should have this

toppo isnt on par with a GOD hes still in training but anywho the fact that he can manipulate hakai into an aura to destroy and erase is ******* broken lmao... i really wanna see how they beat this guy

Small question: could we give Frieza (golden) and Android 17 High 3-A (4D) for not getting insta jiren'd by toppo? Frieza took a direct Hakai ball to the face.

I don't think they qualify. Goku, Vegeta and Trunks survived attacks from Infinite Zamasu and they didn't get upgraded, so this should be no exception. Also, you would have to upgrade others, as Toppo in his 3-A form was defeating 17 before Freeza stepped in.

Forget about 17, he hasnt taken any attack. High 3-A barrier, tho.

But frieza did, an attack that tore the stage apart. lol

Freeza was pushed to the brink of death, and would have died were it not for Toppo suppressing himself (He said he would erase Freeza if that were not prohibited) so I do not think that he or 17 qualify. At the most I would support At least 3-A for 17's barrier for the same reasons as Anilaza and second form Kefla being At least 3-A, but nothing more.

Brink of death = Surviving = Scales

Toppo saying he'd erase frieza doesnt have anything to do with this.

I can understand it being an outlier, but eh, frieza has the feat.

I still think you'd have to scale a whole lot of other characters, like Anilaza and Kefla. I think it's best treated as an outlier.

And it sorta does. It means Toppo was holding back. That's like saying Kale scales to Jiren because his blast didn't destroy her.

Toppo. Holding back. Have you seen the attack? And it was a Hakai ball, not even a ki blast. Toppo's normal ki blast are him holding back, toppo using hakai energy is him going mote serious. Toppo was surprised that Frieza was still there.

And as I said, Im okay with it being an outlier.

I mean, I am not against it, but I would then place Anilaza and Base/SS1 Kefla as High 3-A for fighting him among other things. In addition to Standard SSB Goku being High 3-A in Blue post Jiren.

He straight up said he would have destroyed Freeza were it not prohibited. That alone strongly hints that he was holding back. He wouldn't have sent a Hakai at Freeza if he thought it would get him erased.

Aeyu said:
He straight up said he would have destroyed Freeza were it not prohibited. That alone strongly hints that he was holding back. He wouldn't have sent a Hakai at Freeza if he thought it would get him erased.
I dont understand why you are keeping this. I said we treat it as an outlier.

@Anexim

No it's not. High 3-A is confusingly broken into what could amount to two separate tiers:

The low end accounts for infinite 3-D power, or affecting an infinite area.

The high end accounts for finite 4-D power that's less than universal, or affecting a decent part of a universal space-time manifold.

Amexim said:
The issue is that High 3-A is explicitly for infinite 3-D power only, or so I was told.
Its infinite 3D or less-than-universal 4D, which makes more sense than them jumpig infinitely with one transformation, but eh.

PaChi2 said:
Toppo. Holding back. Have you seen the attack? And it was a Hakai ball, not even a ki blast. Toppo's normal ki blast are him holding back, toppo using hakai energy is him going mote serious. Toppo was surprised that Frieza was still there.

And as I said, Im okay with it being an outlier.
Toppo was definitely holding back that hakai energy. Toppo stated that he did not want to be disqualified, and that he could have easily erased him.

It's mostly because DB and most fiction doesn't treat the distance between 3-A and Low 2-C as infinite.

@Overhide He said he could erase frieza easily. Referring to that near death frieza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back