• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meleenium, we have never even seen any other God of Destruction use giant Hakai Spheres back to back like Toppo is doing. How do you know other Gods of Destruction don't have to charge up again after using one?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Toppo is a God of Destruction now. He is Low 2-C. End of story.
Exactly, theres no debate. It was stated and i quote "he is no different than a god of destruction"

@Meleenium Toppo is literally a God of Destruction in this form. Not someone with similar powers or anything. He is an actual God of Destruction now. He should be at least somewhat remotely within the same realm of power as other GoDs. He's additionally stated to have power almost identical to a gods and to be no different than a GoD. Maybe he might be a lot weaker than the other GoDs. But he should at least be to some level comparable.

So what if Toppo held back against 17, or can't infinitely spam hakai blasts? (Also how do we know the other GoDs can do that either?). Doesn't change the other points.

EDIT: Damn Matt ninja'd me lol

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Aeyu said:
Toppo only needs two keys. He doesn't need three. He's clearly shown to be Universe level+ in that he embodies a GoD's power, the Destruction Energy WAS confirmed to be the Hakai, Beerus was worried about his attacks, he curbstomped 17 and Freeza (17 did NOT stand a chance), he broke the stage, and affected infinity (warped the World of Void)
Also, he is visually shown to be stronger than Sidra. He created the same energy with the same ease, and Freeza thought he could withstand it, until he couldn't.

That's very blatantly Low 2-C. So, two keys. Don't downplay.
He still uses normal ki attacks in that form. Normal ki attacks which 17 can withstand. So he's still not quite like a GoD in that form despite what was stated. True GoD don't use normal ki at all because they don't need to. It's clear that Toppo only used normal ki because he's limited to what he can do with his Destruction energy. And Beerus wasn't worried. He actually said "calm down" to everyone, implying he knew it was going to miss. Breaking the stage is not Low 2-C. Effecting infinity isn't either. It's High 3-A.
There's no proof he's stronger than Sidra. We've never seen Sidra fight seriously and the only Hakai we've seen him use was casual and was given to someone else to erase someone for him.
That, or....OR....

He uses Normal Ki cause of how weak his oppnent is? -_-

Ryukama, I don't think he changed the entire World of Void. That wasn't stated. If we assume he made the entire World of Void purple, we would also have to assume he made infinite stars in the background. ;-;

@Ryu I would change the syntax of that, but that's a series of good points.

I would probably word it like this though

Universe level+ (As a God of Destruction Candidate, Toppo was stated to have become equal in power to a God of Destruction by the Supreme Kai, which was confirmed by Belmod and the narrator, in that only a GoD can access that level of power. When attacking, his energy shattered the the ToP stage and warped the entirety of the World of Void, a dimension of infinite size, while also undoing the Grand Priest's visual effects, and he was stated to have become vastly superior to both Golden Frieza and Android 17 at full power), can negate conventional durability by destroying one's soul and erasing them from existence.

@Hadou Okay if people don't agree with the World of Void thing we'll just keep the other stuff for justifications.

@Aeyu Good but I want it to be clear that the narrator said that Toppo is a GoD. Not just that he has power like his. Also I think "undoing the Grand Priest's spell" kinda sounds a bit hyperbolic and wanky IMHO.

Also my wordings are more literal to what was actually said by Shin and Belmod.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Meleenium, we have never even seen any other God of Destruction use giant Hakai Spheres back to back like Toppo is doing. How do you know other Gods of Destruction don't have to charge up again after using one?
The times we've seen GoD use any Destruction technique, it was without effort. And Beerus pointed out Toppo's limitation as if it were unique to him. I'm paraphrasing but Beerus said something like "That confirms it. He needs time to charge his hakai". Why would Beerus say that confirms it if all GoD have this limitation? Beerus would have already known if that were the case, but he didn't. So no, true GoD don't have this limitation.

Hm, for Frieza, maybe low 2-C durability would be fine, considering he survived "hakai" energy. I dont think it implies the erasure of existence, unlike what Beerus showed. But it only destroys matter at some scale.

Anyhow, Toppo should definitely get low 2-C, and about Lapis i'm not quite sure.

@Ryu

How about this then:

3-A | Low 2-C

Universe level+
(As a God of Destruction Candidate, Toppo was stated to have become equal in power to a God of Destruction by the Supreme Kai, which was confirmed by Belmod in that only a GoD can access that level of power, with the narrator outright calling Toppo a GoD. When attacking, his energy shattered the the ToP stage and warped the entirety of the World of Void, a dimension of infinite size, while also undoing the visual effects created by the Grand Priest, and he was stated to have become vastly superior to both Golden Frieza and Android 17 at full power), can negate conventional durability by destroying one's soul and erasing them from existence.

Key: Base | God of Destruction Candidate

Also, I disagree with anyone else scaling.

@Aeyu Yeah that's much better. I love it.

Wait, so... Toppo made infinite stars? I'm not opposed to this, I just want clarification.

Toppo's new abilities are Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation(Due to the Energy of Destruction armour, and should be applied to all God of Destruction pages), Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping(non-combat applicable, like the Grand Priest's), and Creation(the stars in the background). Oh!, Toppo should get Enhanced Senses for his base form for seeing everything EXTREMELY SLOW.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Toppo should get Enhanced Senses for his base form for seeing everything EXTREMELY SLOW.
That's just him being very fast.

I don't think he made infinite stars. I think those stars were already there.

Otherwise, I think that all of those need to be applied.

Ryukama said:
@Meleenium Toppo is literally a God of Destruction in this form. Not someone with similar powers or anything. He is an actual God of Destruction now. He should be at least somewhat remotely within the same realm of power as other GoDs. He's additionally stated to have power almost identical to a gods and to be no different than a GoD. Maybe he might be fodder compared to the other GoDs. But he should at least be to some level comparable.
So what if Toppo held back against 17, or can't infinitely spam hakai blasts? (Also how do we know the other GoDs can do that either?). Doesn't change the other points.

He's within the same realm of power, sure, but I'm skeptical he's as powerful as even the weakest GoD (whoever that might really be). And I think his normal ki attacks are still 3-A.

And we know other GoD don't have Toppo's limitation because of the way Beerus pointed it out. Beerus said "That confirms it. He needs time to charge before he can release his Energy of Destruction". That confirms it? As in, Beerus wasn't initially aware of this limitation? If all GoD had this limiation, Beerus would have already known.

How would the stars already have been there, though? There was nothing in the World of Void, and it was black. Then the Grand Priest made it green. Then Toppo made it purple and filled with stars.

And I also disagree with anyone scaling to Toppo. The Narrator made it sure to imply that Frieza was much stronger than 17, and Toppo just flipped a coin of Hakai at that Golden Death Ball.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Ryukama said:
@Meleenium Toppo is literally a God of Destruction in this form. Not someone with similar powers or anything. He is an actual God of Destruction now. He should be at least somewhat remotely within the same realm of power as other GoDs. He's additionally stated to have power almost identical to a gods and to be no different than a GoD. Maybe he might be fodder compared to the other GoDs. But he should at least be to some level comparable.

He's within the same realm of power, sure, but I'm skeptical he's as powerful as even the weakest GoD (whoever that might really be). And I think his normal ki attacks are still 3-A.
And we know other GoD don't have Toppo's limitation because of the way Beerus pointed it out. Beerus said "That confirms it. He needs time to charge before he can release his Energy of Destruction". That confirms it? As in, Beerus wasn't initially aware of this limitation? If all GoD had this limiation, Beerus would have already known.
He likely does already know. He just wanted to make sure Toppo had that same limitation.

I also agree with Antorus. It is downplaying at this point.

Also, I have a high-quality render for Toppo's GoD form ready for whenever these upgrades are able to be added.

I can do all the edits in a snappy fashion .^.

@Meleenium Toppo is literally a God of Destruction. He's stated to have power equal and exclusive to a God of Destruction. I don't see how there's any argument to be had. He's Low 2-C. Even if he might be weaker than the other Gods of Destruction.

If we're getting that analytical and extrapolating statements, one can say that Beerus assumed Toppo wouldn't have that weakness even though he does. Although it's irrelevant because him having lesser stamina than another God of Destruction doesn't mean that his power is multiple degrees of infinity weaker.

Toppo's restraining to not kill 17. No reason to rate his heavily surpressed attacks 3-A, just as we don't do such a thing with Beerus or Jiren.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
He likely does already know. He just wanted to make sure Toppo had that same limitation.
But there's no reason to believe other GoD have this weakness. And other GoD don't have normal ki.

There's no reason to assume that he's using normal ki. There's no way to deduce that.

I heavily agree with Ryu. Also, I do think Void Manipulation should be added, whether it be by me or the mods/admins. I'd be happy to add it, regardless.

Beerus said he needs time to charge before he can release energy of destruction, is that a weakness or not?

@Aeyu Hakai is Void Manipulation. So of course you can add it.

Well, @Ryu, I think Hadou meant to the other GoD's profiles. I'd be happy to add it to all of them, too.

@Aeyu Actually yes that is a weakness of Toppo's. Just not a weakness that disproves him being Low 2-C. Also I think all the GoDs have Void Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back