• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stats Equal RPG Characters Tournament (Bad idea edition) (0/16)

Why hello there F&G forum, it is i, another user.....anyways
Today on the "Topaz's Bad Tournament" show, we have one based around the lovely RPG/JRPG characters
The protagonist, the antagonist, that one random NPC, all are welcome

But with some stipulations
All stats equal (AP, Dura, Speed, etc). Tournament classic
Hax will be capped to High, unless sufficient reason is given (please read this (and make your character possible to kill thanks))
While suggesting characters, please also suggest locations. (optional)
2 characters per verse.
SBA for everything else

The contestants!:
16.​

If I were a stupid jerk, I could suggest Ninjask. Why? Well:

1. Pokemon is a turn-based RPG.
2. Ninjask & Nincada don't get nearly the attention Shedinja does. (Which may be awaiting a revision.)
3. In RPGs, Ice, Electricity & Fire are common & arguably classic elements. Ninjask is weak to all 3 & then some.
4. Stats Equalized is crippling to Ninjask, which almost exclusively uses & relies its speed, lol. (Speed Boost aside.)

I'll wait for more input to see what people think about this suggestion, though.

Last edited:
Will look through these when I can, but Ninjask might be fine because there’s nothing that won’t stop it from using Speed Boost for amps

Also Pokémon being turn base doesn’t matter much, le bug can cause mayhem anyways

Yeah that’s it

Will look through these when I can, but Ninjask might be fine because there’s nothing that won’t stop it from using Speed Boost for amps
There's nothing that won't stop it?
There is not anything that will not stop it?
There is everything that will stop it?

Ergo, everything in this tournament can prevent it Speed Amping?
(Sorry, sorry, just confused.)

Also, for what its worth, Speed Boost is 1 stage per "turn"/round, so only about 1 "move"/action before each boost. 1 stage is 50% of base, & the max is 6 stages, for base (100%) plus 6 stages (300%), totalling to Ninjask being at 4x Speed with all the boosts before Speed Boost can't boost it any further.
But that takes a while & assumes it survives that long, lol.

Hopefully that's appreciable info.

Last edited:
Yeah I made this guy specifically for this tournament

if you get hit, you're ****** if you don't have corruption resistance, and he's got pretty nasty AoEs on him.

I was considering Death, but I'd feel dirty using him considering in-verse he's straight up considered damn near invincible thanks to how hard he is to kill, combine that with skill and versatility, and I'd rather not deal with that!

Back