• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Fusion tournament

Let's be real

Darticuno vs Senator Armtsu is literally just time stop + absolute zero vs nano machines + super hot fire spam

Let's be real

Darticuno vs Senator Armtsu is literally just time stop + absolute zero vs nano machines + super hot fire spam
Timestop resistance +Time manip negation + Natsu's fire that can neg invel's below absolute Zero temps flash freeze say hi

Timestop resistance + Natsu's fire that can melt neg invel's below absolute Zero temps flash freeze say hi
Sorry that's end natsu and it's not on his profile that he resist az also he can't beat invulnerability, status effects, dynamax and attack reflection

Also Natsu resisted Dimaria's timestop before he transformed into END as he was still in base then so he still has it normally after that point. He only transformed when he thought Lucy died

Also Natsu resisted Dimaria's timestop before he transformed into END as he was still in base then so he still has it normally after that point. He only transformed when he thought Lucy died
Esdeath timestop worked on a person with ts resistance and there are still danmaku, status effects, invulnerability and dynamax which also has powernull which works on characters with powernull and attack reflection.

I'm reserving for the third one Guts + Clefable = Clefats

Berserker Armor + Magic Guard sounds dumb

I may as well ask, how do we deal with genders of fusioned characters for the purposes of certain abilities? Say, X ability only works if the character is male (or their sexual orientation), would the fusion between a guy and a girl be vulnerable to that here, or no?

Last edited:
I want to make part three. I've also been thinking about connecting it to an rp I just think it's fun to see the fusions interact with each other but it's just an idea I have.

Back