• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Video Game Stats Equalization Tournament: Main Thread! (16/16) (Ended early)

It's more like via scaling to M, her other self she can live on as a ghost despite this and be allowed to reincarnate again in a new clone body

However I'm pretty sure she can't use it in combat given the fact when her other versions of herself die, they seem to either die and then be reincarnated in non combat usable time or be ghosts
Well, either way, here, just like anyone else, she can die. Oh yeah, what key are you wanting?

Well, alrighty then. Mio's hax and whatnot are going to be capped out to high and when she's dead, she's dead. Thats all.

Alright, Henry swap looks good, im gonna use this message to also replace Binah with Lance as well. Terrarian will stay though

Ramza has a lot to him, i will give him that. Does make it a little hard to figure out if he can be allowed in. Tell ya what, assign him a Job and ill look it over and see if its good, mkay?
As for Byleth? I think i could let Enlightened One slide seeing as a good few combatants resist time manip, thats just extra work for sorting out the bracket

Just figure out Ramza if you want him in, otherwise it would be Majima and Byleth

For the moment I nominate Majima and Enlightened One Byleth, at least till I go over Ramza again and switch Byleth with that.
Since I have to sleep soon and can't go over it now.

Alright, im just looking over his profile and good f**king lord the amount of stuff he has in his Magic section alone is nuts. Is there any limit to how much he can have or is that everything he can just pull out?
He can have access to everything so long as he's mastered said job completely to the point where he'll keep these abilities even as a freelancer, but if you're going to restrict some hates then I'm fine with that.

Oh yeah, Frisk's SAVE and LOAD is also being limited to 10 in total. 10 lives to figure out a way to win before perishing

As for jobs....ive also seen a similar Final Fantasy character, and ive asked said person to pick a job and ill look it over. Could you please do the same, Psycho?

Fair enough yeah. With the hax cap Terra should be fine enough. If thats the last character, then ill get the bracket done after a quick lie down

Alright everyone, the Bracket is done, would yall like me to post it to see who would be fighting who and suggestions to shuffle things around? Everyone's first round should at least be somewhat fair lol

Edit, heres the bracket, please take a look at it to see if its fair (to some degree) for the first fights anyways. Make your swap suggestions, in about an hour i will update the op with the finished bracket

Last edited:
Alright everyone, the Bracket is done, would yall like me to post it to see who would be fighting who and suggestions to shuffle things around? Everyone's first round should at least be somewhat fair lol

Edit, heres the bracket, please take a look at it to see if its fair (to some degree) for the first fights anyways. Make your swap suggestions, in about an hour i will update the op with the finished bracket
I'm good with my character's placements.

Alright, im posting this bracket into the OP, at this point, it is all locked in. Sorry if you wanted to change anything- but hey, i hope yall are happy enough with the placments.

Awake now and yea, I originally just planned to use Ramza another day, so it checks out.
Also oof for Majima fighting against anyone here. He's either the under-mad-dog or mad and gonna die. (I haven't seen the bracket yet)

Awake now and yea, I originally just planned to use Ramza another day, so it checks out.
Also oof for Majima fighting against anyone here. He's either the under-mad-dog or mad and gonna die. (I haven't seen the bracket yet)
Im trying to make it was fair as possible for everyone to get into the second rounds, but i think Majima vs Myo should be fine for him (god i hope)

I kinda feel bad for the Terrarian, considering who they would be fighting.....ah well, but i think Lance has a chance

Back