• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Video Game Stats Equalization Tournament: Main Thread! (16/16) (Ended early)

Looks good, though I'm just a bit worried about Majima and Byleth (mostly Majima) especially if they get to the next round. Otherwise placement is fine.

Yeah Majima is gonna get cooked either way if he gets past his first round.....well him or Myo. Then again, ya can never know for certain

Oh yeah first few matches are coming today

By the way, should i do matches in pairs, or should i just do them four at a time? I dont want to perhaps swamp people (as i know yall have lives), but i also want your input
I do plan on putting up Rounds 1 and 2 sometime soon

By the way, should i do matches in pairs, or should i just do them four at a time? I dont want to perhaps swamp people (as i know yall have lives), but i also want your input
I do plan on putting up Rounds 1 and 2 sometime soon
I think 2 at a time would be better for the pacing of the tournament.

Apologies for being gone, but truthfully ive been starting to get a little tired of all this
Ending tournament early for a few reasons, mainly because vetting process kinda sucked and what happened on the Round 4 page

But if any one of yall wants to do something similar, do be my guest

Thank yall for your time and understanding.

Back