• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat equalization Tournament for the Undead!

Btw. do matches need to reach 7 votes? Asking because the Knochen vs Mad Dummy one is 4 - 0 and I wonder if we need to wait on those last three votes.
If a winner is unconversal then they can pass to the next round without 7 votes.

I put all characters in the undead category in a wheel of names and got
So unless there are any complants about this character, he will be added to the list of fighters and fight Alvin Murphy in the next wave of matches.

I put all characters in the undead category in a wheel of names and got
So unless there are any complants about this character, he will be added to the list of fighters and fight Alvin Murphy in the next wave of matches.
****. He is a skill god and has summons and soul manip

Well I on a different spin I got

Well I on a different spin I got
What is this "Has specialized shotgun rounds laced with salt that are capable of paralyzing undead"

Why tf I am so unlucky.

Also, unless anyone has any complaints, I'm just gonna let Knochen continue to the next round.

Ok, Revenant vs Bonetail has finally concluded in a Revenant victory. I'll post Blade vs Revenant later today, and when that and Alvin Murphy vs Zombina concludes we can move on to the quarter finals!

Back