• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't there a CRT about how Ainchase AP/abilities is kinda whack?

Don't remembered much about it tho
it was because the profile never linked the reason why the cosmology is that large, but it is due to esper going into countless parallel timelines (which esper also theorized that there were infinite of) all of which aincahse can destroy, and the realm that he is is also larger than

i am saying because NEP has nothing to do with concepts and that is why CM2 cant affect NEP2 but say probally and i can be wrong

it was because the profile never linked the reason why the cosmology is that large, but it is due to esper going into countless parallel timelines (which esper also theorized that there were infinite of) all of which aincahse can destroy, and the realm that he is is also larger than
I mean, from the CRT the translation is still the same one where people still have issue with and was never resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back