• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with Ainchase's profile

Tier​

So I noticed Ainchase is 2-B, likely 2-A, and got stumbled upon this:

Not only the scan is in portuguese (for some reason), but also doesnt mention anything about 2-B nor 2-A.

Since my native language is portuguese, allow me to translate it.

The sovereign who exists at the end of everything.

The one who got free from everything that chained him to the gods.

After realizing how to achieve true salvation, Ain went into the direction that all living beings must go.

Reborn as the Sovereign of the Complete Void after escaping from the prison of your body, he now leads all creatures into the infinite void he has become.

Ends the world and creates a completely empty space. Causes massive damage to the enemies on the surroundings

Well, as you can see, there is no mention of "can erase all of creation just by showing his true self" which is quite the mistranslation and/or misleading. Instead, it says "ends the world" which not only would at best a Low 2-C feat, but implies that all of creation is just a universe, which contradicts the "Has complete control over Henir's void, which is infinite in size and bigger than all of creation, which is composed of countless and possibly infinite timelines" in the profile.

I guess you could argue "The sovereign who exists at the end of everything." would scale him to Creation but Im unsure if thats enough.

So yeah, someone should probably get the english version of those and replace it. There is also no scan for the "Has complete control over Henir's void, which is infinite in size and bigger than all of creation, which is composed of countless and possibly infinite timelines" . This is quite the important statement, so if anyone has the scan, feel free to post it here.

Concept Manip​

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Chaos and Entropy are the very ideas of the destruction of physical and ethereal things, generating such phenomena)

This lacks the necessary context to be considered Type 2 and it would rather just be Type 3 from what Im seeing. As there is no mention of such concepts being unbound by reality in its nature.

Regeneration​

Regeneration (Mid-Godly. Recovered from being erased from existence and removed from Space-Time. Even when reduced to a nonexistent being inside Henir's realm, Ain still wandered around until he came back.)

It seems the profile was made before the Mid-Godly revisions. Now you need to survive body, soul and mind destruction all at once to qualify it. No such feat is mentioned in the profile and would rather just be Low-Godly with the current context. In fact...the quote implies that he could still think while erased, which supports it being Low-Godly since his mind was still intact.

Yeh, I agree, also, as a portuguese speaker as native language, I can confirm that the scan is not 2-B or 2-A, it is High 3-A at best

grab elsword supporters for this before you goo about the downgrade, those would be from memory @Tsubasa16 @BakiHanma18 and @Veloxt1r0kore also for the cm 2 it is scaling from the god tiers since he is basically one of the god tiers power personified if i remember right, both god tiers existed before the world and created it, and i have no opinion about the regen

Not sure where that statement of infinite universes came from, but ADD, a character from Elsword, has this on his bio:

Add is the demon of paradox, stuck in endless contradictions of Time and Space. He can destroy time and space with his paranormal powers that far exceeds the power of technology and science.

When Add realized that it's impossible to return to the exact past that he hails from, he loses his mind from despair, and aimlessly travels around Time and Space, leaving endless destruction in his path.

Perhaps it was a fatal side effect of his aimless traveling between different parallel universes, but Add feels that his body has reached its limit. Before his body completely disintegrates, he attempts one final experiment, a forbidden experiment that will deconstruct him to a molecular level then tie his very being to the essence of Time and Space.

Might be useful, or not. Do with it as you want, my memory of Elsword is foggy since it has been forever since I played it.

No problem, with concept or mid-godly being removed, i also don't care that much to 2A.

But 2B also has this:

""This universe is now mine." It wasn't an exaggeration, it was just a simple truth. Who could possibly protest when someone who could freely wield time and space was saying he wants to rule the universe? Anyone who could stop him had fallen and no one was left. It was the time to achieve his long-cherished ambition. Those eternally long fights, eternally long pains, eternally long days. Countless times and times again, all those short-lived events. He remembered all those hundreds, thousands, ten thousands of years of time that has flowed without an exception. He had no choice but to remember. He came this far for that sake."

'You may think Henir is dangerous because it's the opposite of Elria, but it's actually not what you think. Elria created this world using Henir's Chaos and chaos is an infinite source of energy. So, this world already contains some aspects of Henir."

"No, the place you used is a fraction of the inner world of Henir. If the entrance to the core of Henir were here... Elrios would have disappeared already."

Also, why caralhos eu tenho q falar inglês se parece q uma galera aqui, incluindo o OP, vulgo Oblivion_sei_láseé_homem_ou_mulher, fala português? Dá pra seguir só no bom e velho português meus lindos?

❄︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ❒︎♏♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♑♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ □︎♐♒♋︎■︎♎︎✏︎

Concept should stay due to him and his powers are henir's power who existed before the world with his power being used to create the world, so cm2 should stay

Mid godly could prolly stay from what I can see on the profile and wiki his power comes from henir at that point and seeing the soul resistance there makes me think that the ee would also target the mind and soul being them but I am going off of limited knowledge rn

Concept should stay due to him and his powers are henir's power who existed before the world with his power being used to create the world, so cm2 should stay
Again, i have no problem with just removing or downgrading it to CM3, Nil is a very similar character with a NEP2 i don't agree with that has CM3 for a very similar reason.

Mid godly could prolly stay from what I can see on the profile and wiki his power comes from henir at that point and seeing the soul resistance there makes me think that the ee would also target the mind and soul being them but I am going off of limited knowledge rn
I mean, he doesn't have a soul in his true form, and his type 8 has pretty much the same effect.

Again, i have no problem with just removing or downgrading it to CM3, Nil is a very similar character with a NEP2 i don't agree with that has CM3 for a very similar reason.
then upgrade them, unless they have anti-feats which show that it should be cm3

Back