• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
From those the blood tree is the only one with the necessary range, it seems.
How potent are those things? As in, how quickly has it shown to completly incap? Toda's first move would likely be something that prevents mind effects. So if it doesn't destroy her mind faster than she is able to think she could defend herself.

You see a critter, your mind gets destroyed, and you become paralyzed with fear.

And yea it's instant, driving people insane isn't passive though.

Their voice also destroys cranial nerves.

Ok, in that case, we have a rock-paper-scissors situation I guess. Unless blood tree defeats Imp too.
In that case I would probably go for
  1. Klein Moretti
  2. Hatou Manabu
  3. Blood Tree, Wendigo, Bandersnatch & Zahhak
  4. Aburatori
  5. Toda Mikoku
Hatou should win anyways, as she "passively" has alternate selves in the past which can just paradox the critters from existence. Although I can do that match if you guys wanna see it.

Last edited:
Yeah, if nobody thinks otherwise no point in making it.

Limbo for a spot in Low 7C and Low 6B. He can turn enemies to information and store them,has Bfr, has insane damage boast and reduction
Yeah, I see no resistance to either Death Manip or Time Stop, which are Ainz's go tos. And I'm pretty sure the immortality isn't combat-acclible.

how does the damage reduction, bfr and info hax work
Synthesis Scanners: A much better version of the codex scanner. This scanner not only analyzes all information regarding the target, but it also deconstructs the target into data and stores it into Cephalon Simaris in the form of information which can be then utilized to create clones of the creature inside the Simulacrum.

Damage Boost: A lot of mods are capable of increasing statistics and damage thousands of times over and sometimes even in the millions or billions, all though the latter would require fairly specific mods.

Damage Reduction: A lot of mods are also capable of reducing damage taken and increasing resistances or durability for warframes by massive amounts. Even without insanely specific mods warframes can reduce all incoming damage by 99% or more and increase their durability by ten times over, effectively increasing the amount of damage they can take by thousands of times. These are also capable of granting status effect resistance. Tanky warframes such as Valkyr even completely unmodded take less than a third of the damage done to her due to her high armor.

Defensive Mods: These mods are capable of increasing the effective defense not through increasing durability but rather through trickery. Some mods are capable of giving warframes the ability to passively electricute anything that comes close to them, paralyzing them in the process, while some others make the warframes passively reflect all incoming damage back to the attacker

can ainz death hax work on a robot?
Oh, kinda missed that detail. Probably not, unless that robot is particularly alive or he uses TGOALID. (kinda surprised it doesn't have inorganic physiology)
Although, seeing as it quite obviously looks like a robot, I can see Ainz changing his strategy. He knows his limits quite well, after all.
So how would it stand if Ainz used, say, time stop into reality slash instead (spatial cutting)?

Oh, kinda missed that detail. Probably not, unless that robot is particularly alive or he uses TGOALID. (kinda surprised it doesn't have inorganic physiology)
Although, seeing as it quite obviously looks like a robot, I can see Ainz changing his strategy. He knows his limits quite well, after all.
So how would it stand if Ainz used, say, time stop into reality slash instead (spatial cutting)?
one of Ainz's things he's mentioned is he likes to use Time Stop when able to test his opponent's resistances, so he's pretty liable to set up a ton of spells to see which one works and spam Time Stop to get a good result

Limbo can shift to the Rift Plane making it impossible to hurt him without dimensional attacks but at the same time, he can't attack the other party from here but he can cast the Cataclysm from there and then just use Statis making any enemy within the Cataclysm to freeze (halting them as in suspended animation, not the elemental freezing). At the same time, while in the Rift Plane while he can't attack his movements will drag and ragdoll all foes around him damaging them once he leaves the Rift Plane.

I only judge his abilities from what I have seen on his profile,btw what do you mean by saying"he doesn't even get seen by anyone from maou"?
(Noth do not generate existencial energy and thus undetectable by any known method or ability. Only beings with at least Natuta+ 10 and Gnosis 30 are capable to see and interact with them)
that, also read the blogs, they are accepted to have that and are on the verse page

Ok, in that case, we have a rock-paper-scissors situation I guess. Unless blood tree defeats Imp too.
In that case I would probably go for
  1. Klein Moretti
  2. Hatou Manabu
  3. Blood Tree, Wendigo, Bandersnatch & Zahhak
  4. Aburatori
  5. Toda Mikoku
Hatou should win anyways, as she "passively" has alternate selves in the past which can just paradox the critters from existence. Although I can do that match if you guys wanna see it.
So no objections to me applying that, yes? If not then I will do so 🔫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back