• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do! Though I doubt that result will ever change, Entity incons everyone in slimeverse who has mind manip as a passive and isn't higher-D IIRC

I am thinking Kousaka Haruka can probably take 5th 10-B.

She unconsciously causes people to ignore her, her thoughts become reality via manipulating destiny, can cause attacks to always miss her, mind control, put people to sleep etc, there is also the fact that her ability can make the most improbable things happen and any miracle a reality, pretty sure that's probability manipulation, though that's cause she was amping Kakeru's ability which is the same as her own, so idk if we can consider that for Haruka.

But yea they had to straight up used probability manipulation on Fukazawa Yoichi cause Haruka's normal ability does nothing, too bad he has smurf immortality, i would have suggested he be here instead.

Delilah Copperspoon for 9-A.

Saw him on the other list and was wondering why he was even tied with the other 2 characters who i am pretty sure are tier 2 smurfs.

What's so good about Santa?

Santa incons literally everyone who doesn't resist empathy manip, isn't higher-D, or doesn't have offensive/haxy passives

Pretty sure the other 2 characters on the other list resist Santa's hax, but not really the place to argue that.

How would Santa's hax interact with Haruka's? From what i can see, the people he meets become his friends, but he wouldn't get to meet Haruka, cause he wouldn't notice she is there, cause she passively manipulates people's perceptions to make them ignore her.

Yep, good luck getting her into the smurf 10-B spot though, I dont think I need to tell you what 239 and Yurika would do to her

@DaReaperMan Wasn't even going to bother trying.

Iris and Kakeru are way more broken than Haruka, both have type 8 immortality based on another version of themselves rewinding time and guiding destiny to prevent their failure, said other versions of themselves can literally stop timelines from progressing beyond the point they observe, essentially they make the future non-existent.

Not to mention all the abilities they have, Kakeru has all the girls powers including Haruka's, even then still won't bother trying to get them into the smurf list.

Side note still need opinions in this thread, whether i should add time travel, fate manipulation and time manipulation to Iris and Kakeru.

Can someone find placeholders for low 1-A(3,4,5), High 1-B(2,3,4,5), 1-B(3,4,5), High 1-C(4,5), 1-C(3,4,5), 2-A(4,5), High 3-A(4,5) and several others.

Delilah Copperspoon for 9-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back