• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snatcher fights a chick

Snatcher is 9-A like I said on the non-smurf thread, he's 0.04 Tons if not upscaling from that

Looks at profile oof. Doing this anyways
soooo unless I'm missing something Snatcher doesn't use his thought-based/scary hax in-character, though depending on where Toda's philosopher stone is Snatcher blows her away with one hit and her philosopher stone follows suit due to the 2000x AP gap, and if Toda throws a flask back at Snatcher she can completely blow him away with a High 3-A attack, otherwise no non-physical interaction severely impedes Toda here.

Snatcher is easily swayed, and could likely be compelled to use his hax pretty quickly, especially if her regeneration gets in the way. He can win through Soul Manipulation, BFR, Pain Manipulation.

Well like I said, it’s likely a second resort in this scenario since he’ll likely catch onto his normal attacks not working since that type 8 immortality might be problematic.

Though, I’m curious. Would his opponent be able to hit him?

Well like I said, it’s likely a second resort in this scenario since he’ll likely catch onto his normal attacks not working since that type 8 immortality might be problematic.

Though, I’m curious. Would his opponent be able to hit him?
Unfortunately we can't say he uses anything except for pain manip in his thought-based arsenal

Not until a flask thing is yeeted back at him because I do not see NPI on her profile

I would argue otherwise, but pain manipulation is sufficient anyways.

Given that in AHiT there was a bit of an indication that the blue flasks are used to turn Snatcher tangible in his fight due to game mechanics there might not be a way for her to know this, or at least in the timeframe she’s still alive and in the battle.

It might come off as a stomp in that regard.

Back