• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was planned that Earthbound was going to obtain 5D fate hax and Multiversal-Low Complex Multiversal AP

Lavos vs Yogiri when? Would be amusing since Lavos in his story from what i hear, just won't die, and Yogiri's entire thing is killing anything.

Boo (Mario) for 9-A 5th or 4th has two options to get 4-A levels of power(one without optional equipment), intangible, invulnerable, good regen, summoning more of them and decently haxed. Big Boo key.

Does Toda Mikoku have any thought based moves? And how effective is her passive accelerated development in combat?

Marvel should be removed from 2-A. The AP advantage they used to have is gone now, and they are speed blitzed and hax stomped by everybody else on the list. Also, #2 should be (as I said earlier), Characters from Transformers (speed unequal)/Ultimate Extermination God (Speed Equal). With speed unequal, the Transformers guys utterly blitz her, but with speed unequal, she just dabs on them all with her hax.

, Characters from Transformers (speed unequal)/Ultimate Extermination God (Speed Equal). With speed unequal, the Transformers guys utterly blitz her, but with speed unequal, she just dabs on them all with her hax.
As I said before, she should be above baseline immeasurable anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back