• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Ergenverse characters also absolutely whoop Edo Itachi in 7-A. Regeneration is nulled by them destroying souls, they have better mental resistance iirc (Bai resisted the combined effect of thousands of items that are supposed to put you in a fighting frenzy), danger sense would keep them from looking into his eyes anyways, and from then on its just an uphill battle for Itachi as his chakra is possessed by the cultivators' Will and they can become impossible to detect for him.

If a battle is needed, I'll make it, but it really is a stomp.

Bai would probably be the strongest due to his 6-B stuff, too.

Dark Concocters could probably stalemate just about anyone, because of their resistance to everything not alchemy and crazy concocting.

Oh yeah, Ergenverse characters also absolutely whoop Edo Itachi in 7-A. Regeneration is nulled by them destroying souls, they have better mental resistance iirc (Bai resisted the combined effect of thousands of items that are supposed to put you in a fighting frenzy), danger sense would keep them from looking into his eyes anyways, and from then on its just an uphill battle for Itachi as his chakra is possessed by the cultivators' Will and they can become impossible to detect for him.

Dark Concocters could probably stalemate just about anyone, because of their resistance to everything not alchemy and crazy concocting.
I've always wondered but where do concocter resistances end? Archean or Sovereign?

Yeah I believe all DnD 2-As/tier 1s are 1-A smurfs (or at least are going to be if they not already).

Tho naturally Mr Bambu is infinitely more knowledgeable about it than me, I just vaguely remember him saying that would be the case awhile back.

I put Bai above Edo Itachi.

does the mindhax have any feats on robots because number 2 in 5-C is a robot so if it can he would probably take number 2 as characters from naruto resists the mindhax and multiple have ways around the Bio manip like ghost hags being a ghost
They resist planetary mindhax? Yeesh. That said I should really give him NPI as he did corrupt some ghosts as well. It doesn't have any feats on robots though, as far as I can tell.

They resist planetary mindhax? Yeesh. That said I should really give him NPI as he did corrupt some ghosts as well. It doesn't have any feats on robots though, as far as I can tell.
Yeah everyone with a rinnegan resists IT which is planetary on the level that it works on all people and animals
and for the NPI they have some other work arounds even still like Bijuu transformations so it looks like he would take number 3 in 5-C

It's worth mentioning that animals get corrupted by Gibby too. I wouldn't be surprised if there was any robotic stuff in what he corrupts but I can't think of any.

Makes sense, I'll say it here if I can find anything. What about the other tiers? Also I should mention that one very slight weakness is that while the corruption is passive it is a wave that has to physically move forward. It is very fast, covered the world in seconds, but I guess other passives might beat it.

Makes sense, I'll say it here if I can find anything. What about the other tiers? Also I should mention that one very slight weakness is that while the corruption is passive it is a wave that has to physically move forward. It is very fast, covered the world in seconds, but I guess other passives might beat it.
5th in 8-A is a robot and 5th in 9-A is https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alex_Mercer so IDK who wins between them

Mercer resists the corruption's effects but not on Gibby's level. Same applies to Fugil Arcadia, Shuna, Tomoki and Herah, I believe.

Alright so Beiloune should easily take second spot in 7-C.

Kakine Teitoku may be faster but he is incapable of interacting with Overshadowed Beiloune who is basically outside of reality. Add the fact that Beiloune resists some of Kakine's hax while the same can't be said in reverse. Beiloune simply uses Classification and calls it a day.

Anyone got any problem with me bumping Beiloune to 2nd 7-C?.

Marvel should be removed from 2-A. The AP advantage they used to have is gone now, and they are speed blitzed and hax stomped by everybody else on the list. Also, #2 should be (as I said earlier), Characters from Transformers (speed unequal)/Ultimate Extermination God (Speed Equal). With speed unequal, the Transformers guys utterly blitz her, but with speed unequal, she just dabs on them all with her hax.
Photoshop Flowey for 9-A
Information Manip
Danmaku spam
Really good time hax
Soul Hax
Bumping these both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back